Home

Home ( Is Whenever I'm With You )

They have been dating for a month now. More often than not, Minhyuk tends to do something that Eunkwang started to notice.

The first few times it happened, the vocalist thought nothing of it; he had only noticed when it started happening more regularly and only when Eunkwang was really paying attention to his lover’s actions.

Eunkwang tried to figure out why Minhyuk always does this but alas, the journey to realization failed multiple times. He just could not figure this riddle out. The question of why his Minhyukie likes to be on top of him. Yah! Not in that sense!

The first time this had happened, the two lovers were cuddling and making out on their couch when all of a sudden, Minhyuk was on top of him. And ever since the day he noticed, the vocalist started to pay attention to Minhyuk’s actions more. He noticed that every time they were cuddling or making out, within minutes, Minhyuk would be on his lap. Not that he minded at all.

Soon, Eunkwang realized that this wasn’t limit to the couch. Minhyuk would practically be on his lap all the time. In the waiting room while waiting for their concert, in the dorm’s floor when they were watching a movie or in the practise room when Eunkwang would be trying to practice his piano playing - Minhyuk would be in his lap, occasionally dozing off and Eunkwang being the tender and loving boyfriend would wake Minhyuk up with the softest kisses.

Eunkwang was curious about this habit of Minhyuk’s but never asked him the reason why. He was just happy to have his adorable squirrel-like boyfriend to be in his lap. The rapper always seemed so relaxed and happy when he was curled up in Eunkwang’s lap, his eyes would be shining and his lips would curl into the sweetest and most beautiful smile Eunkwang has ever seen in his life. Minhyuk was his Moon and Stars and he just felt too lucky to have him.


“Is my lap really that comfortable?”, Eunkwang asked softly, kissing Minhyuk’s neck. “Not that I mind of course. I love it, honestly” He still pointed it out in the end, casually when Minhyuk ended up on his lap again during an impromptu make-out session.

“Ah...Yeah.” Minhyuk said, a faint blush dusting his cheeks. “You’re soft and you smell good… And, this sounds stupid, but... Aish! You’re just going to laugh at me! Forget I said anything…”

“But? C’mon tell me. I won’t laugh I promise!” Eunkwang said, hands snaking around Minhyuk’s waist. The rapper hid his face in Eunkwang’s neck, obviously embarrassed.

“It makes me feel safe”, Minhyuk confessed. “You make me feel safe. Being in your arms...it feels like home.”

“Aw, my Minnie is so cute!”, Eunkwang let out and immediately attacked his boyfriend with a rain of kisses. Minhyuk giggled and tried to push him away ‘Y-Yah! Kwangie! T-That tickles!” Eunkwang finally  stopped when Minhyuk pulled him in for a tender kiss, the vocalist kissing him back with enthusiasm, bringing him closer in his lap. He thought to himself that he would be more than happy to go through hours of numbness and pain in his legs if it made Minhyuk feel this way.