The Sleepover

The Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Sleepover" was the name of their plan.

*

It was a Sunday and most importantly for the girls, today was a free day. None of the girls had any schedules and they grabbed this opportunity to go shopping together. However, they purposely waited till Kahi went out of the dorm. They knew Kahi was going out to drink at a nearby club called "Midnight Circus". It was a thing that Kahi usually does on her free days.

"You girls aren't going out, right?"

"Yeah we'll just stay here tonight and watch a movie together." lied Juyeon

"Great. I won't be bringing my housekeys then and I won't be driving."

"Sure. Have fun unni!" yelled Lizzy from the living room

As soon as they heard the door was closed, they quickly ran to their rooms and got ready to go out for a shopping spree. Even Nana was excited for the shopping spree. 

*

Kahi reached the club at around 9 pm. She ordered her drinks, drank, danced on the dancefloor and of course flirted with both guys and girls. By midnight Kahi was already drunk. She was slurring when she talked and she was acting like a child. 

*

Jung Ah was in a club called "Midnight Circus". She was desperate for a drink and to get drunk. The last time she drank and got drunk was three months ago, after her parents told her that they wanted her to live with them again because of her health conditions. Her parents said that it was for her own sake. Yeah right. Her Kahi unni was always there to take care of her. It was just that she has a weak immune system that's why she was always sick. 

There she was, on the bar stool, sipping her drink, looking around to see if there were any familiar faces in the club. Then she spotted someone who looks like her Kahi unni. But this someone was a drunk version of her Kahi unni. She made her way to the lady.

"Kahi unni?"

"Jjung baby?"

"Whaaaat??"

"Jjung baby! I miss youuuuuuuu~ *hiccups*" the lady hugged Jung Ah's waist

"Kahi unni what are you doing here? Where are the girls? Are they here?"

"Shhhuuussshhh" Kahi waved her index finger in front of Jung Ah, "Jjung I miss youuuuuuu~~"

"Alright I get the point. You miss me. You see me almost everyday for goodness sake. Sigh. You're drunk. I'll send you back to the dorm alright."

Jung Ah paid for hers and Kahi's drinks. She then placed Kahi's left arm on her shoulder and carried her back to her car. She was sure Kahi didn't drive.

*

Jung Ah drove to the dorm but was surprised to see that the dorm was dark. She checked the time on her watch, it was close to 1 am. Usually the girls would have a late night on their free day. 

They reached the doorstep and Jung Ah kept knocking and pressing the door bell but no one opened the door. Kahi was already asleep and she was leaning on to Jung Ah. 

"Great. No one is home. Damn it. I can't find Kahi unni's keys also." Jung Ah mentally cursed. 

She called all the members but no one answered. 

Without any other choices, Jung Ah had to bring Kahi back to her house. 

*

When they reached Jung Ah's house, Kahi was half awake but she kept complaining that her head hurts and that the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter