Prologue

The Chemistry Between The Two Mafias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SEVEN HEADS assemble. Repeating. SEVEN HEADS assemble."

 

The robotic voice boomed throught the big hall.

No one in the hall was disturbed despite the voice echoing through it.

Some of them were practising shooting, while some of them are punching and kicking series of bags but only two males stopped and came out of the hall.

"What's up with the meeting again? We just had it a few hours ago." The mint haired male complained.

The Panda just shook his head as a negative answer.

"I don't know, maybe something important came up. The boss never disturbs up when we are practising." 

"Yeah, maybe." The mint haired male shrugged as both of them exit the 3rd hall and proceed to the quite hall which leds to the meeting room.

They walked in silence till their eyes met a familiar golden door with the world 'Seven Heads of Bangtan' neatly engraved on it.

When the door was pushed open, the two males were greeted by the frowning face of their boss.

Without further delay, they took their seat and eyed their boss with a neutral look.

"Where are the rest?" RapMon asked massaging his temples.

"The must be on their way." Tao said and the boss nodded.

And as if on cue, the door flung open reveling 4 guys panting to death.

But they wasted no time and sat down on their own own place.

 

"The Black Hounds have taken over the whole of Los Angeles." RapMon spoke up and suddenly the whole atmosphere became tense and you could see the lost look in their eyes.

 

"Which means, they defeated four of our units there." RapMon added, his eyes getting more and more fiery.

 

"4 units, 300 men, how could The Black Hounds defeat them?" Suga asked in a monotone voice.

 

"Our scouts in LA were unprepared. From what we know, The Black Hounds have been targeting Busan for the past 4 months." D.O. spoke, his eyes never leaving the paper he was holding.

 

"The Black Hounds tried to take over Busan but 2 troops of The Seven Shadows were defending the land. So, they couldn't cross a single line." He continued.

 

"Weren't the Angel's Horn originally from LA their main target? Why are they suddenly giving them up to the Black Hounds?" Tao asked confused.

 

"Angel's Horn is the N#13 and The Black Hounds is the N#18. It's not possi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter