OO1

The High School Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dress codes? Strict rules? Bathroom passes? Nada. Not in university at least.

This was the freedom that I was talking about. The freedom where there is no nagging from parents, no annoying siblings bothering me and especially despicable boys that I cerntainly do not need in my life. The one and only wish was to be alone in the silent. That's right, the silent, not the quiet.

Shucks, I don't even know what I want to major in but I kow one thing, I'm going to make the best out of the four years I'm here. I need to forget about all of my high school memories. There's no in hell is my high school experience going to stand in my way, no way.

I walked toward the music department with my cello on my back. I lift my bag up for the umpth time for it to stay on my shoulder.

The fall breeze feels cold against my skin as the leaves are just about to turn their respective colors.

I reach for the front door while suddenly, someone opened the door for me.

He's tall, well-built, and had that stupid bunny smile on his face.

You're ting me, right? 

Low and behold, Kang Daniel. 

How did HE get into Yonsei? This isn't possible...

"After you," he chirped as he held his hand toward the door.

I gave him an annoying look but surprisingly, he did not say anything else.

I went through the door and the door slammed behind me.

I saw him going the opposite direction as me.

Hm, that's weird. Does he not remember me?

I can assure you that we created some pretty unforgettable memories in high school, so I was shocked that he did not say anything else.

I shrugged and went to class without knowing what would happen next.

3 years ago...

"Gong Ahjin! Don't you dare try to run away from me," an angry voice thundered throughout the school hall.

Where the hell are the teachers when you need one?!

I scurried out of the school with my backpack barely on my shoulders. I just needed to get out of this place.

I bumped into someone, losing the grasp of my backpack unfortunately. 

"Sorry!" the voice cried.

"What the ," I said angrily and pulled the backpack away from him.

The smell of freedom is so close.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter