two

un-fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two

 

**

 

"Let go!" The man harshly pushed the crying kid on his leg. "I said let go!!!" He shouted as the kid stumbled on her to the floor. 

"Appa! Appa! Don't leave me please!!! Appa!" The kid was crying hysterically trying to go after her father. 

"Stay here! You can't come with me." He said one last time before shutting the door on the kid's face. 

"Appppaaah!!!" 

 

-- 

 

"I see that the Minatozaki girl is hanging out with you now huh." Momo, Mina's only friend in their school while they were eating. Like the usual they were seated at the farthest corner of the cafeteria not wanting to attract attention from the bullies. After speaking Mina turned to look at Momo with a bored face. 

"I'm not hanging out with her." Mina denied. It's not like they were really hanging out, Minatozaki just happened to be in the same place at her at the same time. It's not hanging out for Mina because who is she to be worthy of Minatozaki Sana's precious time. More people deserve her time, more people would be dying to hang out with her. But it wouldn't be Mina because who knows? Maybe Minatozaki's just bored and got nothing to do. 

 

' Mina wasn't able to react when she felt her body being pushed to the cold hard wall. She groaned feeling the pain on the back of her head. She slowly opened her eyes and was met with JB's piercing ones. She tried to push him off but it was no use since he was stronger. 

 

"What do you think you're doing huh?!" JB shove her. She felt her chest tightened with how hard it was. "You're such a ing weirdo yet Sana still approaches you." JB scoffed before pulling Mina on the collar. "How dare you spend time with her you ing weirdo!!!" JB slammed his head on Mina's. The impact shocked Mina she felt her knees buckle. She felt dizzy all of a sudden but she didn't back down. She smirked at JB before doing the unexpected, she spit on his face making the guy's eyes widen. When he realized what Mina did he quickly slapped her on the face. It stings and Mina could taste the blood on her lips. She looked at JB who was already fuming. She smirked at him once again triggering the guy to kick her on the shin. 

 

It was ing painful Mina fell to the ground, her face meeting the ground in her fall. She felt some kicks thrown to her but she didn't even scream, she didn't want to. Who else would listen to her anyway? Who would care if she'd be beaten to pieces by those guys. She is Myoui Mina, the school weirdo, the nerd who doesn't have friends. She was nothing. 

 

And before Mina can close her eyes as she was already giving up; coughing up blood, she saw a figure running towards her. It was too familiar, the figure pushed JB before making her way towards Mina. "Hang in there." The all too familiar voice worriedly whispered and then Mina closed her eyes. 

 

--

 

Mina grew up hating almost everyone around her. She didn't want to be attached to people, she had suffer abandonment enough. Not even her father was able to stay for her. Her mother died and left the world when she was just a toddler, she can remember her father saying that it was cause of too much stress. Mina started questioning herself if she was that cause of stress. When she turned 6 her father suddenly left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter