|| MEETING ||

Shape of you || KIM TAEHYUNG

Author's note : Anneyeon guys. So I'll be writing this story in 3rd person, in roleplaying format or let's say two different POV'S, one of Taetae and the other for the girl-character, Sophia. The character 'Sophia Grant' is my own imaginary high school girl so it's utterly coincidental if a girl/woman like this exists in real life. Or maybe I'm psychic. Anyways, let's start reading then!!! Bangtan Strong Power Fighting!!

ENJOY!

TAETAE'S POV :

Taehyung was brand new to private school. He had spent his previous life impoverished, until his family came into some money from a distant relatives will, who has gone off to some stupid island to spent his rest of the life luxuriously.His relative never married so all the fortune was passed down to his family.The will stated that the progeny of the line would attend this very school where his  great uncle is alumni. 

Taehyung had never met the man before coming here, but he recognized his picture in the hallway when he passed it. The same one that was in the will leaving his family more money than they have ever seen, provided Taehyung attended this school he had never even heard of. He was immediately accepted as a relative of Bang Si-hyuk, a man Tae should be grateful of.

(A/N : To all those new Armys, Bang Si-Hyuk is the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. It's the company handling BTS.)

He wore the traditional uniform, complete with tie and blazer, that all the other boys did. He was a practical boy, from his urban street background, with little understanding of the neurotic troubles of these other students born to money. They were cocky, or silly beyond reason, while he was simply just there to learn. He never hated school, and did appreciate that this one had more to offer than the run down desks and books of his suffering public school.

His grades were top of the class there, though here, the more serious students made it difficult for him to keep up with the bar. Still, he did his best, and had met a couple people, though other than a few video games, and a bit of sports talk, he had very little in common, and thought of almost none of them as friends. He walks the hallways on break now, a short recess between long classes and lectures.

SOPHIA'S POV :

Sophia sighed as she successfully avoided her fanboys. Dusting her skirt, she looked around to see if there were more of them hiding, waiting for arrival. Sighing in relief, she passed couple of girls who stood around the corner, gossiping. They stopped when they saw her coming and Sophia  figured it might be about her. This was not a new thing for her. Being born into the wealthiest family was never a boon to her. Her perfect grades made her a teacher's pet, her thin and curvy body made her prey to lousy boys and men, her unmatched looks and profile made her a jealous item for the girls. Still she tried being friendly to everyone. She waved at the girls, who returned her a fake smile. She made her way to the hallway when she spotted a new face. Cheerful by nature, she made her way towards him, adorning an angelic smile. "Hello there!"

TAETAE'S POV :  

Tae had been here less than a month, but already he had heard a number of things about this girl. He was looking over posted grades outside of the class he'd taken a test in just last Friday. Following his student ID number with his finger he frowns at the score. A 'B+' For his efforts. In public school he'd never gotten anything less than an 'A-' and that was just the one time, but this...this place really tested him. He sighs as he turns toward her. She was...well, quite lovely to look at, he'd have to admit to himself, though his eyes didn't wander over her like most of the guys. He was a bit disappointed himself at the moment, standing there with his case in hand. He didn't want to be rude, but he had heard so many things about the girl, and whether he believed them or not, the fact that she had so many just told him to stay away. Still, his father would wrap his ear hard if he knew Tae wasn't showing the greatest respect to the females of the school. He picks himself up mentally and nods politely in her direction. Her energy entirely eclipsed his, and he could feel it already. "Hello." He says with a small pause. "Sophia, I believe?" Her reputation, at least the rumors of her, preceded her.

SOPHIA'S POV :  

"Oh, you know me?" Her eyes widened. Even though she was always on the run she always considered herself to be girl-next-door types, fitting in with everyone. "Yeah, that's me. I'm Sophia Grant." She gave him a big smile. She looked over at the grade chart and pouted. "Oh, they posted it already!" she whined. "So, how did it go for you? The test, I mean?" Realising that she had not asked his name yet, she blushed. "Oh my, I'm really sorry, I forgot to ask your name." Thinking how gullible she is, she titled her head to the side, before giving away her signature smile. "What is your name?"

TAETAE'S POV :  

He is silent a long moment, just keeping eye contact with her, not really sure how to take all of her energy in at this time. He didn't bother to explain the things he had heard about her, he just recites his name out of manners. "Kim Taehyung. Transfer student." His eyes move from hers, over to the chart, and he frowns a bit. "Not as well as I had hoped. " He shakes his head slowly before looking back at her. He braces himself for another assault of high energy from the pretty girl. He really did have a hard time with these wealthy students.

SOPHIA'S POV :  

"Oh, it happens. Mine went bad but I somehow managed to get an A+ anyway." She replied giggling. She didn't mean to hurt his pride or anything. She just said that without thinking. "So, Taehyung where are you fr-" she stopped when she saw a certain someone coming their way. Blinking, she prayed that guy might silently pass by but to her dismay he stood there, near the trophy display. He was standing there but his eyes were fixated on her. She had been avoiding that guy since 2 weeks, when he tried to forcefully her. Knowing this time she won't be that lucky, she tried avoiding his gaze and decided to leave as soon as possible. She looked up at Taehyung and gave a weak smile. "Well, Taehyung, I'm really sorry. I'd love to get to know you more but, um," she was at a loss of words as she found her eyes wondering off to the boy standing afar. "I, um gotta go! See yo-you around!" With that, she turned around and hastily made her way around the corner.

TAETAE'S POV :  

His pride was definately hurt. How could such a clueless girl score so much better than him? He was no stranger to reading people, and their body language. As she made her quick escape he let his eyes move to the figure she was running away from. Rich kid preppy jock it seemed. There were those at his previous school too. Not quite as rich as these, but in comparison they were the top of the public school. Tae was always from the wrong street. Not violent by nature, but a bit tougher and weatherworn than a lot of these self entitled..what was that word he used before? Douchebags. The issue was that they usually outnumbered him, so he learned not to poke the hornet's nest. He just shakes his head again. He had almost swallowed his pride enough to ask her for tutoring, but thankfully she ran off before he put himself out there. That would be an even bigger shot to his pride. Putting himself in the hands of such a spaz. What could she really teach him anyway? The wrestled control of his thoughts as he simply went the same direction as the girl, though with a lot less speed. He was heading toward the library now. It was supposed to be time for him to have something to eat, or at least snack on, but with the grade he just saw he decided to forget the lunch his mother sent him for some extra study time now.

SOPHIA'S POV :  

She stopped to catch her  breathe. Even though she was only walking faster, that was enough to make her tired and all sweaty. Her fear made it all the more tiring. God knows how she got into the cheerleading squad. She had only auditioned to please her father as she wanted his only daughter to do something non-scholastic. She was sure of not making it into the team but surprisingly found her name on the list. It was a festival after that. The coach found all his players coming on time for the practice and what not. She turned around to see if he was following or not. When she heard footsteps behind, she panicked and slipped into the library through the front door. When she got in, she found the library to be surprisingly quiet. Even though libraries are supposed to be quiet but that was never the case in her school. She made her way to the back and sat on a small chair placed just near the fiction shelves. She gave a sigh of relief. 

She felt bad on leaving the newbie on a sudden note. "Hope he doesn't see me as a rude perso-" Her voice was cut off when someone grabbed her from behind, forcefully shut, making her cry in pain. She tried to hit but that person had his left hand tightly placed on her thigh. He made her turn around and on seeing his face, she thought her soul left her body.

 It was the guy from before.

TAETAE'S POV :  

She was gone before he got there, around the corner anyway. He entered the library a bit after her, and found himself in the fiction as well. English literature was the class he had just earned that foul B+ in, but the book was fiction, Huckleberry Finn. He decided to get a jump on the next book, knowing it was a science fiction title, he began to look it up by author's last name. His finger traced the spines, not realizing the girl was one row over until he heard the cry of pain. Curiously he walked around the corner of the shelf to peer that direction seeing the same guy, and same girl.

Sophia

He said the name in his head. This girl was trouble, he thought. He didn't want to get involved. He really didn't want to by any means. He knew if he got kicked out of school his family would lose their claim to his  uncle's fortune, but he knew even more that his father would have a bigger problem with him walking away from something like this. Taught to stand up for those in need.

He knew shouting at the guy would do nothing. It never did. There was just no reasoning with anyone that felt so entitled. Picking a fight verbally would also lose him the advantage, and this was not about pride, so winning some silly brawl would serve no purpose. Tae was already walking toward the guy from behind before he was even ready for this. He was tough, and strong too. Spending long summers working for his father's construction company, he'd built himself up lean, but sinewy, with a bit of power when he was angry enough to use it. He really hoped he didn't get kicked out of school, but it was far too late to worry about that as he was already reaching out for the guy's shoulder, taking him by surprise as Tae spun the jock around to face him, his balled fist already on its way.

 One loud crack and it was done. He could have went for the jaw, that was more effective in the long run, but he wasn't trying to rack up medical bills, or get sued by this guy's parents. No, the nose was perfect. It bled a lot, and made someone blind, but any nurse could easily set it, though it might look funny for a while. But it was done already, the guy's nose smashed flat into his face now gushing superficial blood. He didn't want to stick around and deal with this at all. He grabbed Sophia by her wrist, without a word, and began walking toward the library exit, picking up his case again.

SOPHIA'S POV :  

Sophia was beginning to get sick of the guy as his filthy hands reached under her skirt. Just as her shivers continued to run down her spine, she miraculously found herself free of his grasp. She turned to face him, only to find him being thrashed around by someone. "What?" She let out a cry when she found that someone to be TAEHYUNG!! Her hands were still covering as she watched in horror. Upon seeing blood oozing out his nose, she covered her eyes and closed them shut. Transfixed, she stood there, wanting it to be over. She flinched when she found someone grabbing her wrist and was relieved to to know it was Tae. She turned around to find her attacker down, blood on the floor.

She let go of his hand forcefully, making him turn around and look at her. "What did you do?" she asked him, half whispering. She panicked on seeing blood and was getting scared of the consequences. She looked at his hand only to find it a little bruised on the knuckles. "And, and-" she began. "You're hurt!!!" she hissed, her eyes not able to keep with the blood stains.

TAETAE'S POV :  

He was intent on moving, and when she turned him he half growled, half grumbled, listening to her go on about this and that. He tries to explain as quickly as possible just to shut her up and move on. "I just punched him." He said simply.

It was just a single hit. Noses always made things look worse than they really were, but they were effective for getting away when people actually chose to get away. She was was making that difficult, however.

"He'll be fine. I'm fine. Now, I don't think he saw me in time, and I want to keep it that way, so I suggest we move on before he comes to." He shakes his head, thinking her rather dense as he turns from her, and continues to walk, hoping she came along and didn't cause more of a scene while he was trying to walk away from one.

SOPHIA'S POV :  

She stands there, wide open. I PUNCHED HIM!! That's it. She knew she shouldn't argue here and listen to him since he just pretty much saved her life. Sighing, she decided to follow him. But her conscience was not letting her leave. Even though the jock had attacked her she still felt bad for him, lying there hurt. She decided to go back in and see from a distance if everything was okay or not and calling in the nurse afterwards. She looked back at Tae and slowly made her way back to were he was lying.

She peeped through some fiction bookshelves and all she noticed where some blood stains here and there. She saw the jock, trying to get up but in vain. Suddenly--

--TO BE CONTINUED--

Well, how was the first chappie? Good? Bad? Tell me in the comments down below. I know ya'll love my anime fanfics. So please give this the same amount of love. Thank you so much for reading this. Jeomal Kamsahimnida~

Until the next chapter.

Stay healthy and blessed.

Try kpop. You'll love it.

~ Arushi :)