01.

Meet The Crown Princess... Kim Myungsoo?! [ON HOLD]

check out the trailer first ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

Misun

 

I took few steps towards the river. My favorite hideout, it's the only place where I want to be. I don't like it in the palace. Honestly, I hate it. The way everyone treats me, it's different from my parents. I hate my parents, I hate everyone.

People treats me high and mighty but my parents treats me low. I would rather be low than high and mighty. That's what I want to be. I want to be low person but an average girl who plays the flute all day long.

There is this one man though. I've never seen his face, but I know he's always there to come and watch me play my flute. Every time I play, he'd come. I'd ask him if he liked the music, and he'd nod his head.

That man... I want to meet him.

"Misun-ah!" Seo Woo, my best friend, called me as she was in a hurry running toward me. I put my flute down and turned around to see her.

Seo Woo has been my best friend when I was very young. We're so close, almost like sisters. Although I'm the Princess and she's just from a noble family, we treat each other fair because I asked her to. She's the only person I don't hate...And that mysterious man whose face I have never seen.

Woo took a deep breath and pointed at the Castle. "The King and Queen left already, they said they will be back at night!" 

"Ahh, great!" I exclaimed and gave her my flute. "Here, please hide it while I'm gone okay?" When I was about to leave, she held my arm and I spun around to her. "What is it, Woo-ah?" I asked. 

"Misun-ah...Are you sure about this?" She asked worriedly.

I nodded my head. "I am."

"Then, I have a better plan so that no one would notice you're the Princess! Because...It would be dangerous if they see you..." She said as she was deep in thought. "Ahh! Come with me!" She grabbed my hand and ran.

"Where are we going, Woo-ah?" I asked.

She brought me to my room and asked me to wait for her. It took her five minutes to arrive back with a noble dress in her arms. She spread it on my bed and smiled at me.

"You should wear this!" She said.

"Wow! Woo-ah, you're such a genius!" I told her and hugged her excitedly. After pulling away from the hug, I turned to the dress and took it with me. "Thank you so much!"

 

* * *

After preparing myself to run away, Woo led me the way to a secret passage way where I can go out secretly without getting noticed. I know, she's the best friend ever and she's very wise and smart.

"Be careful, okay?" she said as she combed my hair with her hand.

"Don't worry about me. You should leave before my parents accuse you," I laughed silently and held her hand. "Go. I will take care of myself. It's just for three days anyway." 

She smiled. "Right. Make sure to come back on your birthday. Prince Lee Sungyeol will ask me about your whereabouts again---" I cut her in.

"Ew! Don't mention that name to me please," I rolled my eyes and then laughed again. "Forget it. I will kill that Prince if he dares touch you. Okay? So, I have to go now. See you soon!" I stood and started running away while waving goodbye to her.

* * *

I successfully stepped out of the Castle and continued running away without turning back. Nobody would notice me with the noble dress I am wearing anyway, I said on my mind as I continued walking around the corner like a normal girl.

When the sun went down, I tried to remember the places Woo told me so that I can have somewhere to stay. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember well and there were no people around anymore. I was so scared and felt like backing out.

"No!" I muttered in the wind. "Don't regret it, Misun-ah." I told myself and continued walking, but this time I was going too slowly.

All of the sudden, I heard loud running footsteps and when I turned back I saw a man coming my way. His eyes were filled with fears as he pushed me along with him in the bushes. My back hurt a lot; I kicked him and punched him everywhere.

"Ya! ert!" I shouted but then he covered my mouth, leaning closer to my face so he could hide in the bushes. I didn't know what he's up to but I didn't like it.

When I heard random guys talking, I decided to shut my mouth and listen.

"Where is that guy?"

"Hey... Find him, right away. How dare he steal my card?! How can I go to the new motel now?!"

"Aish. That's your problem. It's yours anyway! I'm leaving!"

"Hey! You--- come with me! I don’t want to search for a thief late at night!"

A thief??!! In front of me??!! I thought.

"Then don't search for him, you idiot!"

"Hey! Don't leave me here!"

When everything was silent, I realized that those men left already. The man in front of me slowly stood up and helped me get to my feet. I glared at him as my nose flared nonstop.

"Thief! ert ! Thief!" I shrieked loudly at him and kicked him down, but then he was able to get a grab of my dress' belt and I fell down on top of him. I felt something on my lips, and when I opened my eyes, I realized I was kissing this freaking ert thief!

My eyes widened in surprise and disbelief. I hastily stood up shrieking and screaming like a tiny child, kicking him everywhere and cursing him in my words.

"ert!!!" I shouted.

"Ya! Shut up!" He shouted back. He grabbed my feet but I kept shouting more. Suddenly, the guys earlier went back. My mouth dropped because I knew it was danger again. I only hoped that I wouldn't be involved in this.

"Get him!" The guy said.

"No! Get 'them'!!!" The other guy shouted and pointed at me and the thief beside me.

"Oh, ." The thief beside me mumbled to himself and quickly held my hand. I met his gaze as he said "Come with me!"

"Eh?"