one

princes of spring,last dance | 봄의 방백,마지막 춤 | BTS x reader |

My eyes opened. But they opened slowly as if they were afraid of what could pop out in front of me. I also felt that way. Why am I feeling scared? Why am I so fearful?

My bare legs and bare heels rested on the cold marble-like floor. I was in a white laces dress that went on until slightly under my knees. Some kind of white flowers sat on my chest that almost formed an 'x'. Were they roses?

My (h/c) hair was loose and went around my face. I have yet to stand up but I was so unsure... I don't know myself or where I even am. I took the flowers off of my chest and slowly stood up. I approached the open space that was like a window but there was no glass. There were pillars separating this 'window' from the other one, and it went on. It went on farther down, way down. Which meant the hall went farther down, way down.

I groaned at the thought of walking that far. Then I stopped and realized how childish I just was. I sighed at myself. Am I arguing with myself? Is that how it works?

After standing for a while, I left my flowers on the 'window' and began my long-awaited walk. I put one foot in front of the other, one foot in front of the other...

Before I knew it, I ended up somewhere filled with statues and paintings and some benches? were they?

The floor was still cold like winter snow giving you frost bite. But when I walk fast, it doesn't bother me as much. I walked into the middle of the room, and slowly spun around to take the room's features. To be honest, it was kind of beautiful. I stopped at one particular painting. It confused me... but I got over it quickly. That was the least of my problems right now.

I continued on through a door but before I could open the door, someone's hands covered my eyes.

I jumped and fell back, feeling the ground below me disappear. I feel the person's heartbeat behind me as we continue falling backwards. It felt like an eternity as we fell. With person's hands still over my eyes, we landed in water. The person was definitely a man and he didn't let go. Water filled my lungs and felt my eyes close in irritation. My conscience slip away. At that moment his presence was gone...

☆《♡》☆

well hear ye! hear ye!

my firsteu chapter is published.

yup.