Clichéd

Mutuals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't out of the blue that Jisoo decided to move out from her old apartment, it had always been her plan since quite long ago. Since the rent was cheaper and the room's condition is way better than the old one, moving out is definitely the best choice - though a handful of eleven blocks was added to her route to work.

Maintaining her so called 'friendship' with people that used to live next to her, Jisoo tried her best to keep in touch, but it eventually gets hard as times passes on. Getting to know new people at a place that takes home as something that's not trivial and would rather sleep somewhere else is also hard, not that Jisoo would like to be acquaintances with creepy looking residents that gives chills down her spine.

Until that time she wandered into the floor above her, and accidentally bumped to an unbelievably rude woman that made her fall flat on the floor without even saying a simple apology. Maybe she was in a rush, the thought softens Jisoo's already soft heart in no time. One thing the purple haired woman noticed other than the slightly rude slash easily forgivable attidude, was how perfectly the dark leather jacket fits her thin figure.

The next day, she met the woman again in an unexpected place - her own work place. Jisoo wouldn't have recognise her if the leather jacket that has been lingering on her mind weren't there, and she wasn't expecting the woman to have a such timid and shy attitude while ordering a cup of coffee. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter