Day 4: Stalkers

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

Another good morning came this time Dahyun woke up the earliest. 

 

She got up with a smile on her face, stretching her arms high up in the air looking directly out the window where the large cherry blossom lays standing. 

 

Head popping out of the open window, the morning breeze slaps her face refreshingly. 

 

“Hmm, I wonder what she’s doing now.”

 

Meanwhile, the other couple next door proceeded their slumber. 

 

Momo dreams soundly on top of Mina's body whilst Mina squirms beneath uncomfortably because Momo keeps clinging to her like a koala. 

 

Time to time she became more aware of Momo’s weight becoming heavier and heavier in which did not help her way of breathing properly.

 

“ let me breathe,” Mina called, kicking her girlfriend.

 

Momo hums, unbothered. 

 

It took a minute or so before she recognises one of Mina’s death glare boring against her shoulder, making her body tremble anxiously and finally resigns on her spot as she promptly slumps her frame all the way to the other side of the bed. 

 

“Alright, alright, chill. Just lemme sleep geez.” 

 

Back in the other room, the tofu instantly checks her phone and discovers Sana’s unread messages.

 

From: Minatozaki Sana

6:42 - is dahyunie awake? good morning btw :)

6:43 - hmm, what time do you usually wake up?

6:43 - hehe sorry. just got bored.

7:26 - hey I gotta open the shop soon so pls wake up, I need your company.

7:27 - if you don’t wake up I swear I’m gonna kiss you!

7:30 - legit. I’m gonna kiss you.

 

To: Minatozaki Sana

7:41 - I’m sorry Sana~!

7:41 - I just woke up~! T__T

7:41 - What can I do in order for you to forgive me? 

 

From: Minatozaki Sana

7:42 - lol. that took you long to reply back. 

7:42 - but anyways I’ll forgive you this time if you kiss me. that is all.

 

To: Minatozaki Sana

7:43 - That's all? Where though? O-O

 

From: Minatozaki Sana

7:43 - my lips.

 

To: Minatozaki Sana

7:44 -  I see... Okay! I’ll see you there~ bye bye~! ^^

 

Somewhere inside the flower shop, Sana halted what she was currently doing and reread Dahyun’s replied message for the millionth time. 

 

Is she serious? 

 

She was only joking around but it never crosses her mind for Dahyun to actually agree. She keeps blaming the latter for making her heart feel this way. The extreme pounding just never won't stop beating. She could literally feel the whole world freeze in a minute and focus on her only and her phone.

 

Just how innocent is she?

 

“Momo! Mina!” Dahyun shouted, untying her apron as she places the frypan in the sink. “I cooked breakfast!”

 

It did not take a matter of seconds for Momo to come out with hungry eyes, followed by a still tired Mina, rubbing her eyes as she walks like a dead corpse. 

 

“Our baby tofu made us food? Aren’t you proud?” Momo jumps excitedly, circling her arms around her girlfriend’s waist while she waits for an answer. 

 

“Mina?” she looks at her with a big question mark hanging atop of her head. 

 

No response. 

 

Mina, later on, patted Dahyun’s head to praise her for cooking them breakfast and went straight towards the dining table to eat silently.

 

“Da-Dahyun. Did you see that?” the latter gave her a puzzling look which made Momo sigh and points at her cold-hearted girlfriend. “Mina ignored me! My Mina ignored me!” she whined quite childishly, sulking at Dahyun.

 

The other finally realise what’s going on so she pushes her friend right in front of Mina’s seat and let Momo sit there dumbfounded.

 

“I’ll be heading somewhere to check some stuff so have fun you two!” she grins with a tiny hint of smirk for Momo. 

 

Dahyun kisses both girl's cheeks while grabbing her prepared white jumper and backpack sitting next to Mina’s seat. Immediately she leaves the two be behind in peace.

 

A minute pass by and the couple subconsciously blurted out their curious thought in unison. “Is she dating someone?” wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter