Pups

Mate

Taekwoon POV

It had been a month since the incident happened, and not a single wolf had come to steal Hakyeon away. One day while we were lounging away on our beds Hyuk had burst in.

 

“Hyung Jaehwan hyung is having his puppies!!” Hyuk said as he struggled to breathe.

 

“Right now and are you okay?” I asked as I got up to get him water.

 

“Yes and I am fine but thank you.” He said as he accepted the water from me. He drank the water and then put it on the table

 

“Okay but come on he should be done having his puppies by now!!” I nodded as I looked over to Hakyeon who got up from his bed to come over to my side. We all then followed Hyuk to their camp. Once there we could cry from the pups, we open the ten to see Jaehwan holding one pup with Wonshik holding another. As well as an awkward Hongbin who is trying to clean up the mess. He looked up and smiled in gratitude that we came in

 

“Hyung you're here!!” Hongbin said loudly that startled Wonshik and Jaehwan.

 

“Ah Taekwoon hyung look we got twins!! It's a boy and girl!!” Wonshik said happily as I approached him. The pup was still small since it had just been born but I could see that it had the same dark grey fur as Wonshik.

 

“Her name is Jaela and his name is Wonjae” He said as he pointed to the pup that Jaehwan was holding.

 

“Wonjae?” I asked him while arching my eyebrow. Wonshik looked at me and smile cheekily.

 

“Well we couldn’t decide which name he would keep, so we combined both of our names.” I laughed and shook my head at them.

 

“Hey it's the best we could come up!! Wait until you have pups of your own and see how hard it is!!”

 

“Alright settle down we have pups here.” Hongbin said as he finished cleaning up everything.

 

“Yeah and besides I find it cute that they combined their names together don’t you Taekwoonie?” Hakyeon said from his position next to Taekwoon. Granted he still can’t change into a human but that was alright with everyone.

 

“Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asked smiling and I blushed.

 

“Yup it's the nickname I gave Taekwoon.” Hakyeon said happily.

 

“Sometimes he even calls me Yeonie and I find it so cute!!” Hakyeon continued on while grinning. I looked down in embarrassment while I heard everyone else laughing.

 

“Never have would I have imagined Taekwoon hyung acting cute.” Hongbin said while laughing loudly

 

“Me too!” Hyuk said as he laughed alongside Hongbin.

 

“Me third and I have known you since we were young!!” Wonshik said laughing along.

 

“Alright!! That’s enough you should respect me!!” I said as I walked out of the tent to sulk. A few seconds later and Hakyeon came out.

 

“I’m sorry if I got you mad Taekwoon.” Hakyeon said as he sat down next to me. I looked over to him and it looked like he was going to cry. It hurt my heart to see him like that.

 

“No it’s fine I am used to it, but we should be heading back since it's starting to get dark.” I said as I looked over to the sun that was close to setting. Hakyeon nodded and followed me back inside.

 

“Looks like the couple is back.” I rolled my eyes at Wonshik.

 

“Look we have to be heading back now before the sun sets it was nice meeting your pups I can’t wait to see them when they get older.”

 

“Of course just like we can’t wait to see when you will have your pups Taekwoonie.” I glared at them as I took Hakyeon with me back outside. We then made our journey back home when we got there the sun had just begun to set. I looked over to Hakyeon who was laying down on his pillow across from me. He seemed to be deep in thought.

 

“Hakyeon are you okay?” I asked him and that seemed to break him out of his thoughts.

 

“I’m fine” And with that being said he rolled over so his back was facing me. That doesn’t look like he is fine to me, so I walked over to him to see him in tears.

 

“Hakyeon what's wrong you can tell me.” I said as I laid down in front of him.

“It’s just I envy Jaehwan.”

 

“Why?” He looked at me with hurt eyes when I said that and it made me regret asking that question.

 

“Because he has a mate who loves him and pups to love and cherish.” He said and put his head back down.

 

“Don’t worry you will too at some point.”

 

“How do you know that as far as I know the person I love doesn’t love me back.” I widen my eyes has Hakyeon been seeing someone?

 

“And who is that?” I asked but I ended up growling it out which made Hakyeon look at me with wide eyes.

 

“Taekwoonie are you jealous?” I glared and turned away from him.

 

“No.” But it seems Hakyeon did not give up and leaned over me.

 

“But Taekwoonie you shouldn’t be jealous.” I pouted and rolled away from him.

 

“I have every right to be jealous because how could you be seeing another wolf?”

 

“But I’m not.”

 

“Then who is it that you love!!” I growled as I pinned Hakyeon down. He then started to laugh which made me even more mad.

 

“Taekwoonie the person I love is you.” He said as he continued to laugh. I stared at him with disbelief.

 

“See I was right you don’t love me back.” He said and rolled out of my grasp to go to the corner and wrap himself in a blanket.

 

“Goodnight Taekwoon.” I blinked did he really just go to sleep? I walked over to see he did in fact fall asleep. How am I to sleep now after hearing a confession like that!! I then decided to surprise Hakyeon when he wakes up. With a smile on my face I walked over and laid down on the pillow next to him and fell asleep.