Krystal's Fear

The Secret That Changed Me

     F(x) sat in the recording studio of SME, waiting for Soo Man to tell them what he thought of their recordings. While they waited, Krystal began to feel weak, so she laid her head down and fell asleep...

  Krystal sat up and looked around. The empty plains that were placed upon a towering mountain were below her from the pillar-like rock formation she lay on. She stood up and jumped down from the rocks and onto the ground, her wings flowing in the breeze. Her feet landed on the dust-covered ground. She walked to the edge of the mountain and admired the ground below. The purple grass and white mushroom trees along with the green creatures that towered above everything. The tiny blue creatures hopped through the grass and bit homes out of the trunks of the mushrooms. But as she looked at the beauty below, something horrible watched her from above. She turned around and headed to the rock entrance of the well, to her home. She was about to jump in when the sky turned dark. The clouds disappeared and she looked up. The dark purple creature loomed over her. She screamed out, hoping for some help, from somewhere. Krystal jumped into the well and landed in the water. She ran to the corner of her home, praying it wouldn't follow her in. But, the evil creature landed in the water as well. She held her staff tightly, it's dark blue gem radiating from the centre of her forehead. Krystal held her breath, hoping it would have mercy on her. But, as the hooded figure approached, she whispered a spell, and a glowing green light surrounded Krystal. The figure cackled and turned to dust, leaving Krystal under her spell. As the glowing stopped, Krystal felt a burning sensation in her chest and hands. She screamed and plunged her hands into the icy water. She submerged herself in the liquid, letting the burning subside. The water began to drag her down. Krystal struggled to breathe... As she was pulled deeper, the glowing became brighter. Krystal let out a scream louder than the rocket that landed on her planet...

"Hey! Krystal! Wake up! SOO JUNG!" 

Krystal sat up quickly. She realized she was still screaming and covered . "You ok Krystal?" asked Sulli, who sat next to her. Krystal nodded. She quickly put her hand on her forehead and sighed with relief.

"You ok Krystal?" asked Sulli, who sat next to her. Krystal nodded. She quickly put her hand on her forehead and sighed with relief. "Are you sure?" she asked, giving her look. "uh

"Are you sure?" she asked, giving her look. "uh

"Uh yeah... it's... just a bad dream..." she murmured, and put her hand down. Krystal spent the rest of the day worrying about why she had another flashback, it had been almost a year since that had happened, why now?