Bet

Overwatch

 

“N hyung why did you agree on this bet? You know you're going to lose to Hongbin.” Hyuk asked N who was currently at his laptop getting ready to open Overwatch.

 

“But Hongbin doesn’t know that I have been practicing besides I got a few tricks he won’t see coming.”

 

“Like what?” N then looks up to the maknae and smiles.

 

“Like you. If you help in distracting Hongbin I’ll pay for whatever you want to eat.”

 

“Isn’t that cheating?”

 

“No, the only rule is that I have to be playing the game so technically I am not cheating. Besides since when do you pass up a chance for mischief”

 

“Alright but just for one day?” N rolled his eyes he should have seen this coming.

 

“Fine the whole week now go do your best or else no gopchang.” Hyuk nodded and walked out of the room.

 

“But what am I supposed to do Hongbin never loses his focus.”

 


 

Meanwhile N was opening up a game, and inviting Hongbin who was waiting for the invite.

 

“Well here goes nothing. Hyuk you better do your job.” The game then has started and as expected N was struggling. It seemed wherever he went Hongbin always found him. Hyukkie help!! If N lost this bet he would have to be Hongbin’s servant for a week, and he was not looking forward to it at all.

 

 


 

“Alright here goes nothing hopefully I will come out alive.” That being said Hyuk walked in the room where Hongbin was. As expected Hongbin was completely immersed into to the game, but managed to notice Hyuk walk in.

 

“Oh Hyuk come look at N he is doing terrible he will definitely lose the bet.” Hyuk walked over and notice N’s player clearly running around not knowing what to do. Hyuk rolled his eyes N did not practice whatsoever. But nonetheless he promised to help N so that is what he was going to sorry Hongbin.

 

“Hey hyung look I heard if you do this cheat it makes you go faster.” Hyuk said as pressed the menu button.

 

“Hyuk what the heck are you doing!!!” Hongbin yelled as he closed the menu and had to wait for the game to resume. During that time waiting he got killed, Hyuk smirked this was actually fun.

 

“Oh I am sorry hyung I pressed the wrong button.” This time Hyuk pushed the minimize button which made the screen smaller.

 

“Hyuk!!!” While Hongbin was trying to enlarge the screen,. he got killed again.

 

“Ah sorry hyung don’t worry I remember where it was now.” Hyuk said as he quickly pushed another button which hid the screen. Hongbin yelled in frustration and was tempted to hit Hyuk. The maknae jumped out of his reach as Hongbin opened the game to reveal another kill. One more death and he will lose.

 

“Hyuk I swear you better get out of here before I seriously punch you.”

 

“Yes hyung and I am sorry I didn’t end up helping.” He then walked out and went back to N.

 

“Ah hyukkie you did great I just need to kill Hongbin one more time.”

 

“Don’t worry I’ll help you press these two buttons right here.” Hyuk pointed to two keys. N compiled and saw as his person started running faster.

 

“Wow Hyukkie where did you learn how to do that.”

 

“Friend told me now go get Hongbin, so I can have my gopchang.” N laughed as he ran around trying to find Hongbin. He found him and managed to kill him from the back. One minute later and an angry Hongbin could be heard throughout the dorm.

 

“HYUK!!”

 

“Looks like that’s my cue to hide tell me when it’s safe.” Hyuk said as he hid in the closet just in time for the door to burst open.

 

“Where is he!!”

 

“Who?”

 

“Hyuk!! I know he helped you!!” N stared at him looking clueless.

 

“How if Hyuk left to go hang out with Sungjae a while ago?”

 

“He was just in my room!!”

 

“Are you sure because he left a while ago.”  

 

“Yes I’m sure!!”

 

“Well he isn’t here, so he must have left already.”

 

“I swear when I get my hands on that maknae!!”

 

“But that isn’t important right now what’s important is that you lost the bet Hongbin.” N said as he smiled up at him. Hongbin groaned as he forgot about the bet.

 

“Now come here.” N said with his arms open. Hongbin cringed but went to hug N. N smiled as he hugged Hongbin tightly. The bet was if Hongbin won N would be his servant, but if N won he demanded Hongbin to show him more love. N sighed Hongbin was going to be in for one hell of a week meanwhile Hyuk would be eating gopchang 24/7 He made Hongbin go with him to the living room holding his hand making sure to close the door loud enough for Hyuk to hear. Hyuk then got out and wondered what he was going to do now since he is definitely on Hongbin’s death list now. At least he can eat as much gopchang as he wants. Smiling Hyuk decided to lay down on N’s bed as he waiting for N to give him the okay to be back outside without the fear of Hongbin.