Tinged with Insanity

Tinged with Insanity

Our relationship was perfectly fine; at least, that's what  I thought. He was gaining popularity quickly, and often interacted with women on shows and modeled with women in photoshoots. Unlike other women, I never felt jealousy because Jong-In belonged to me, and always came back to me in the end. 

Our dates were always sweet - in amusement parks, karaoke bars, or in cafés and restaurants. We normally spent a portion of our time together in the bedroom, and had great physical compatibility. 

However, it became quite obvious when our dates got progressively shorter and less passionate in the nights we shared. I did suspect him cheating on me, but I kept behaving normally. 

I did feel threatened by the other woman, so I checked Jong-In's phone for messages and locations. I threw one of our photo frames across the room, and it shattered so loudly that the blood rushed through my ears like a tidal wave, and my brain began to think about how to get her - away fastfastfast - from what was MINE. 

I never ended up telling him what my real job was, and he still thought that I worked at my friend's café. I worked in the torture department, because it was so enjoyable for my partner and I to hear those delightful screams - the adrenaline rushing through our veins, and the fact that we knew how to hurt a victim so horribly, yet not leave a single incriminating mark. I shivered with anticipation, but I pushed it out of my mind, and called my partner to come over.

Little Kyungsoo, my dear little Soo-soo was my beloved partner in my adventures. The "female friend who ran the café" was simply a cover for my activities. Kyungsoo chuckled once he entered my apartment. "Who offended you, my beautiful queen?" he inquired curiously. "You go to photo shoots with this 'Krystal' woman, don't you?" I replied. "Her? That's great," he said with vigor, "I was always wondering how she would look when I had her in the torture chambers. The beautiful blood trickling down her pretty little head would make a sight that could even satiate my physical hunger for food." 

"Let's go, Soo-soo," I gathered up gloves and the like, "it's time to enjoy ourselves again." He followed me out the door like a loyal pet. It was hilarious; that my beloved Jong-In met up with her often in a restaurant that we fancied for our dates. It was a sign that he was wavering from his devotion to me, and that sign was the last straw that broke the camel's back. 

She was at the entrance, waiting for Jong-In. My precious Kyungsoo went up to her, identifying himself as Jong-In's friend. He spouted some bullsh*t about Jong-In preparing a surprise for her, and got her into a car; its designation was to my apartment.

 I went ahead of them and prepared for the torture. As I entered my apartment, I removed a wooden plank from the floor, and punched in 04151999, because it was my actual birthday. Jong-In thought it was 07081995, but that was only on the government files that were created. My actual existence, along with all the others of the torture department, were all virtually nonexistent and complete bogus in government files. 

A compartment in the wall opened and I spoke to the panel, "Wo ist Gott?" (Where is God?). Another compartment opened, and I put my right hand onto the panel to confirm my identity and intricate snake tattoo. 

The entrance to a secret soundproofed room opened, and all kinds of torture tools hung on the walls. The door clicked with the sound of keys, and Kyungsoo's voice sounded from outside, "We use this apartment occasionally as a hideout." The fresh click of heels sounded as they entered my place. 

A feminine gasp sounded as she likely looked around at how fresh and attractive the furniture, walls, and floors were. Kyungsoo led her into my little room, and she saw me clicking a series of codes - and the door closed behind her. 

We restrained her and had our fun - thoroughly. The next day, we called the organization to deliver the body to some random location, because I couldn't let such a threat continue to exist. Jong-In and I went on another fun date, and I made sure that he enjoyed our fun in the bedroom. 

A few days later, her corpse was found lying in some riverbank, and it was reported that she supposedly accidentally tripped and fell into the deep waters. That being said, we made sure that she consumed a lot of alcohol before ending her. 

He never strayed from me again, and never thought, even in his wildest dreams, that his "sweet little minx of a woman" was the culprit. We married happily with the blessings of both families. I bore him an heir to make sure that he knew he was a father, and that he shouldn't ever be unfaithful. 

He still believes, after all these years, that his lovely little wife didn't find out about the affair that almost bloomed into a rose, if not for me crushing it early. 

Like I said in the beginning, he always came back to me in the end.