Chapter 2 : I'm Sorry

I'm still here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The early sunlight peeking through the blinds woke Wonwoo up. He slowly opens his eyes, trying to remember how he ended up in his bed, seeing he was fully clothed. He gets up and walks to the living room and finds Junhui.

"Good morning Wonwoo, did you sleep well ?"

"You- you put me to bed ?"

"You fell asleep Wonwoo. Come eat something."

Wonwoo sits next to Junhui on the couch and starts to eat the breakfast Jun made. He tries to remember what happened yesterday evening and finally does, he mentally facepalms himself but quickly brings his mind back to eating, not worrying of the consequences of what he told yesterday since it was to Junhui.

 

"Hm Jun ?"

"Yes ?"

"How long are you staying ?"

"I don't know yet, I have a three weeks break."

"How about you stay here ?"

"I don't want to bother you Wonwoo..."

"No you won't ! Not at all, I'll be very happy if you stay here"

"Is it okay if I stay here until I leave Korea ?"

"Of course Junhui."

The boys smile at each other and finish their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

 

After that they decide to go out, Wonwoo gets ready and so does Junhui. They leave the apartment and head to Gangnam.

 

The boys arrive in Gangnam, Junhui drags his friend in shops, Wonwoo isn't the type to spend his whole afternoon in clothes shops and Jun knows it; but he also knows he has to  try to make him forget about Mingyu for a bit.

Wonwoo listens to Junhui and tries on different outfits that Jun gives him, Wonwoo slowly gets into and genuinely enjoys this. Junhui succeeds to make Wonwoo laugh with his lame jokes, they take selfies together in the dressing rooms. Junhui is happy to see Wonwoo smile on the pictures after seeing him breaking down yesterday night.

 

"Oh Jun!"

"Yes ??"

"I have to find an outfit for Mingyu's birthday next week."

"Oh god." Junhui laughs already knowing that Wonwoo really wants to look good for this party.

"Alright follow me." Jun adds and drags Wonwoo to another shop.

 

Junhui makes Wonwoo try on loads and loads of outfit that Wonwoo all dislike.

"Okay last one Wonwoo." Junhui gives Wonwoo a black shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.

Wonwoo gets in the dressing room to try it on, he looks at himself in the mirror and hurries to get out to show Junhui.

"Oh wow Wonwoo !! " Junhui jokes.

"That much?"

"Whatever you wear you look good anyway."

"Oh god stop Junhui." Wonwoo laughs at his friend's words.

"You like this one right ?" Junhui asks Wonwoo.

Wonwoo nods.

"Alright then I think you have your outfit !" Junhui tells Wonwoo as he looks at the hour on his phone, seeing it has already been two hours they've been here.

 

The boys leave the shop after Wonwoo happily buys his outfit.

"Why are you smiling so big Won ?" Junhui asks Wonwoo as they walk down the street.

"Why are you asking me Jun ? You already know."

"No I don't Wonwoo." Junhui teases his friend, wanting him to say it.

"I'm just happy. Thank you."

"For what ?"

"For making me happy."

"Oh why are you so serious all of a sudden Wonwoo ?" Junhui replies, surprised by Wonwoo's answer thinking he was happy because of the thought of Mingyu's party.

Wonwoo chuckles and jokingly slap Junhui's arms making the latter laugh.

"Oh Wonwoo let's stop here!"

"In that café ? Why do you all want to go into those..."

 

The boys enter the café shop and sit somewhere near a window. Jun asks what Wonwoo wants and gets up to take their order.

 

They continue to talk here and they, of course, end up talking about Mingyu's upcoming party.

 

"Are you sure you want to go there Wonwoo ?"

"Why wouldn't I ?"

"I don't know... Maybe you want to avoid him."

"He's still my bestfriend, Jun."

"Right."

 

"How about you come with me ?" Wonwoo breaks the silence.

"But Mingyu didn't even tell me about it."

"And you didn't even told me you were to Korea, he probably thinks you're in China right now."

"Yeah but I can't invite myself like this."

"It's Mingyu, he won't mind, at all."

"Ah so we're doing a reunion ?" Junhui laughs.

Wonwoo laughs too and finishes his latte.

It's already 6pm. Wonwoo and Junhui decide to leave and head back to the apartment.

 

"So yes or no ?" Wonwoo asks as they walk to the subway station.

"What ?"

"Are you coming with me to Mingyu's birthday or not ?"

"Oh, alright I will come with you Wonwoo" Junhui says smiling and ruffling Wonwoo's hair.

 

-- 4 days later --

 

Today is Mingyu's birthday, I'm walking with Jun to his house. I don't know what to expect, I don't even know who will be there, but I know for sure his girlfriend will be there and I forgot to buy a gift... I don't really want to go, the nearer I get the more I want to go back home. Junhui is trying to make me laugh and de-stress me because of course, he noticed how I am not relaxed right now.

 

"We're there Jun." Wonwoo tells Junhui as his eyes are locked on the broad back he quickly recognized.

The door of the house was open and people were in the garden, drinking.

Before Jun could answer anything Mingyu appeared in front of us with a wide toothy smile.

 

"Junhui ?!?"

"Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter