one

I don't want to fall in love without you

I thought it would be for the best….I told myself that this is what ive been looking for…Im finally free.I can do whatever I want, now I can see the things that I was not able to see before……..I can replace you….

But I was wrong….

How can I fall in love again when you brought my heart with you when you leave?

I know it’s selfish of me to say this, but I hope you don’t fall in love without me too.

………..

Other people say that moving on is easy but in reality it’s not, when all you feel is longing and sadness ,when all you see is happy couples passing by, when all you hear is your heart breaking into a million pieces and the future blur.

I don’t feel the same without you…

There’s always this space that belongs to you and even though how hard I try to find someone else to replace you,still no one fits.I wish you could just leave me,I wish that I can just walk away but there’s always this voice that keeps screaming your name.

I never thought it hurt this much……

I wish to just stay in the past where those happy memories live, when there is only you and me, where all I can hear is our beating heart and all I can see is your smiling face .But then I need to wake up and face what’s in front of me. Your not here and your already in a place where I can’t reach you. Where there’s only happiness and no more sadness, where all you do is smile, no more tears no more heartbreak .

But do you still remember me?....

I hope so, cause i…I always think of you. Think of those memories we shared and things we do .I can still recall how you say my name ,the way you hold me in your arms or even your smell .I miss your touch,I miss your voice,I miss everything about you….I just…. miss you so much…..There’s no one who can love me the way that you do. But how can I say those words or do those things when your gone and the worst part…..I can’t bring you back…..

But….

……

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

…..

…..

…..

 

UHHHHGGGGGGGG

 

My neck hurts…Ahhhhh I fell asleep again while reading some book…..

That’s one weird dream… mhmmm…. But it feels real though. Oh well time for the real deal. Hope I’ll bump with her again today…. “And with that she starts her daily routine”

SHOWER TIME..!!!!

 

At school….

Hi yong…. “byul while waving at solar”

H…H….Hi byul….”while awkwardly looking at byul”

“did she just talk to me???”

................

................

................

The end….


Authors note….

Its exactly 2:20 am here I’m sleepy but I want to post this before sleeping sorry for any errors. I’ll try to check it again later and hope you like it…comments suggestions and violent reactions…hope none hahahhha…are welcome…thank you…..