★Chapter 3★

School's Out

You guys headed to the theme park and spend the whole day there. But when you were about to go off, you told them you were heading to the bathroom first. After you come out of the bathroom deciding to join the guys back, 2 guys stop infront of you. They were asking for your number and won’t let you go unless you gave them your number. You didn’t know what to do, you tried to get your hands out of their grip but they were too strong. Just than Jr who was looking for you because you had gone too long came. He stood beside you grabbing on to one of the guys wrist glaring at him trying to hold his angry in saying “Get your dirty hands off my girlfriend now!” Both of the guys were shocked and let go of your wrist standing there. He then turns to you holding both of your shoulder asking if you are alright. You nod and smile at him, he sighs as a sign of relief while patting your head saying, “Thank God” After that he placed a kiss on the top of your head while hugging you.  He broke of the hug and you could still see angry in his eyes. He wanted to approach the guys who were still infront of you giving them a lesson as his fist was clenching. You pulled his arm stopping him, he turns to you looking at you trying to stop him. He loosened up looking at your face, and turned to the guys back saying, “You’re lucky she stop me.” Glaring at them. He then turns back to you saying “Jagiya, let’s go everyone is waiting for you.” Giving you a smile than intertwined his fingers to yours gently holding your hands while walking back to the guys. You smiled and whisper a “Thank you” to him. With your head down hiding your blushing face.

We walked back with everyone staring at us holding hands. You explain to them what happen and we went back to the villa. We were preparing dinner and we sat down to eat at the same spot yesterday. Everyone went to sleep except you, Aron and Jr. Jr whisper something to Aron and he nod to him. Aron stood up and said “I will head to bed now. See you guys in the morning. Jr I trust her with you.” Looking at Jr with a protective brother look again. Jr smiled and nodded to him before Aron headed back in to the villa. While you are just looking at both of them with a confuse face. Jr smiled and ask “Jagiya, want to take a walk?” You chuckled and go along with his joke and nodded. Both of you went to sit at the bench facing the beach. Enjoying the view and the breeze.

Jr than looked over to you asking, “Jagiya, are you enjoying this?” You smile and said “Yes, but you do know the guys at the theme park are not here anymore right.” Jr smiled and replied, “I know, but I just feel like calling you Jagi.” He was look down to his leg blushing while one of his hands was scratching the back of his head. You blushed but compose yourself as you remembered that just yesterday you told yourself to forget about Jr. Hence you said “Subaenim, stop playing around.” While you stood up heading back to the villa. But before you could, Jr pulled you back facing him. His face was serious and you could see abit of hurt in his eyes. He started saying “I’m not playing around, I’m serious when I called you Jagi. I’m serious when I called you my girlfriend back at the park. I’m serious for all the things I had said and do to you. I LOVE YOU.” You stood there dumbfound for a moment not know how to react. You finally snapback and said, “But I thought you already had someone you like.” Looking at him with a confuse face. He smiled and said, “Jagiya, it’s you. You’re the one I like. It has always been you and no one else.” Patting your head.

He continues saying “I wanted to confess to you during this trip, but when you told me you already had someone you like, I was heartbroken I didn’t know what to do. Especially seeing you and MinHyun together. I thought you like him and I didn’t stand a chance. Until yesterday….” He stop and you look at him with widen eyes asking “Yesterday? What?” He sighs and continue saying “Until last night. I heard everything you and MinHyun said. Hence, I found out the person you actually like was me. But I made you cried.” Look down on the floor, but his hands were holding yours thumb caressing your hand. You blushed but smiled at him cupping your remaining hand on his cheeks bring his face up to you. “It’s nothing. But you could make up to me if you want” he smiled and ask “How?” you smiled and bring his face closer to yours until both of your face was an inch away and said “This” before kissing him on the lips. You could feel he smiled through the kiss. He then pulled you closer to him wrapping his arms on your waist and your hands naturally went to the back of his neck hugging him tight without break the kiss apart. Both of you stood that kissing until both of you needed to pull out for air.

After pulling out for air, both of you were breathless. Trying to catch your breath. After catching your breathe, you look at him asking “But how did I ending up sleeping with you?” He chuckled and said “MinHyun was carrying you back to your room while he saw me. I told him that the person I like was you when he asked about it. He then passes you over to me asking me to bring you to his room and even ask me to sleep there. So that’s how.” You than finally understood everything that MinHyun was saying to you earlier this morning. Jr hold your hands and said “Jagiya could we go to sleep now? I’m kinda tired” looking at you with his puppy dog eyes. You then smile at him and said ‘Ne, oppa’ His eyes widen while staring at you as he couldn’t believe his ears.

He then continued and said, “Finally…” Placing a kiss on your cheeks “Let’s go have some sleep” while pulling you into the villa and to an empty room. Both of you laid down in bed just like how you were yesterday. His head on top of yours hugging you close to his embrace while his other hand on your waist. He kiss the top of your head saying “Jalja Jagiya, Saranghae.” You smile and replied “Jalja Oppa. Na du Saranghae.” Before placing a kiss on his shoulder. You contiune saying "I told you she would fall for you." smiling in between his neck and shoulder. You could hear Jr chucking above your head while huging you tighter. And contiuned saying "I'm glad you're right" Placing a kiss on your forehead again. Both of you than drifted to sleep after that.

Related imageHow sweet his smile :O - JR NU'ESTImage result for jr nuest