Sixth Reason

13 Reasons

Nightmares. 

They are always haunting him. Even in his deep slumber.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jihoon yawned and his gaze went to his roommate's bed, it is super clean, and neat. 

"As expected." He muttered before lifelessly getting out of the room.

When he reach the sala, he saw the BooSeokSoon being quiet, he shivered, "Well this is not normal!"

He went to the dining room and saw Chan and Jeonghan, they were almost finish eating.

"Hey Jeonghan, wash the dishes after eating, mmkay?"

Jeonghan nodded.

Jihoon didn't hear any complaints from the older guy, "What in the hell is happening in this world?"

He was about to prepare his food when Hansol came, singing. SINGING.

But how in the hell, when did his voice became pleasant to hear? Usually it would annoy the hell out of him, don't ask why, that kid loves to make his voice unappealing to hear, or more likely to shout instead of singing while beside him. 

Hansol also prepared his breakfast, kissed his cheeks, hugged him and murmured "I love you." in his ear.

Well, something really is off today.

After lunch, he decided to go back into his room, there he saw Wonwoo on his knees, 

"Mingyu! Please let's play."

"Shut up Wonwoo, I'm reading."

Jihoon took a step backwards, "This is not normal!"

Slowly backing away he saw the China line, running away from the other two 95 liners who were angry af. 

Then the scene changes he saw himself inside a mini bus, with everyone holding weapons and the zombies trying to cling into the bus. 

Jihoon squinted, then again the scene changes they were under water now and a giant octopus were chasing them. He couldn't hold his breath much longer so everything turned black. 

The second his eyes opened, he groaned, the light coming from the computer burned his eyes, he tried to sleep again but someone from behind grabbed him, and the computer turned into a robot shooting laser eyes, and Jihoon is fully awake now. His knees weakened as he fell hard. He tried covering his face, and slowly stood up. 

The next thing he knew, someone covered his eyes, a lot of screams and fanchant echoing the stadium, lights everywhere, and before he could comprehend what is happening, a dozen of kisses were registered from his head to face and to his neck. 


"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"