Chapter 04

Hate to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mira stumbled out of her bed, shaking with unease and fear, and walked slowly to the door only. As she tried to open the door, she found Sehun sitting against the wall opposite her room door with his head on his knees.

"Please Mira.. go back inside!! Please!!! Lock the door!" whimpered Sehun.

"Sehun..." as Mira tried to open the door further and approach Sehun, he scampered away from her as if he was scared of her!

"Please.. just go!!" he screamed at Mira, causing her to jerk and fall on her back. 

So Mira stayed the rest of the night inside her room, scared and shocked. The weather outside seemed to depict the emotional turmoil the couple inside were going through.

It hurt Mira terribly that Sehun called their kiss a mistake! No amount of repair can fix the hollow feeling inside Mira. 

It was the next day afternoon when Mira heard someone knock on her door before opening. Suho stood outside asking her if she was ok and telling her that he had bought some food from home for both Sehun and Mira.

By the time, Mira went out , Sehun had left for his house, without even an umbrella. It was Suho who kept Mira company till her father came the next day due to the heavy rainfall.

 

Sehun blamed himself entirely for what happened at Mira s house during the storm. Ever since he started seeing Mira as a girl, he couldn't help but he attracted towards her. But he knew better.

It was a year back that he had found out about the truth of her parentage. Apparently, his father married Suho s mom for money and had to let go of his long time sweet heart. But he kept in touch with his lover, who lived in Japan and would often meet up and go out with her under the pretense of her being an to ward off any suspicion. 

But Suho s mom s father got wind of the issue and decided to put an end to things by blackmailing his father s lover and sent her deep into Japan where his father couldn't find her any more. It was about three years later that he finally found information about his lover only to find her dead leaving behind a two year old Sehun  with a relative. 

Suho s mother agreed to accept and adopt Sehun under the condition that he would never get any part of the inheritance from his father. Sehun was to grow up in their household till he finishes his education after which he was to leave the house. 

Sehun had come to know of all this on the day of his seventeenth birthday when his official mother had called a lawyer and explained things to him. His father had been depositing money in his name from his own monthly earnings which would be the only thing Sehun could expect from his  father when he left the house. Suho s mother also made Sehun promise not to tell anything to anyone especially Suho. Suho loved him and cherished him like a real brother and even Sehun didn't want to jeopardize his relationship with him.

This explained a lot about his abusive childhood to Sehun. He had always gotten beaten for the smallest of things by his mother. It wasn't always physical abuses. The verbal ones were worse. He often wondered why his own mother didn't love him and wondered what he was doing wrong. 

Mira had been the only blessing in his life ever since he met her! But he knew he didn't deserve to have her as anything more than a friend. For one, she was from a pretty well to do family and there was nothing Sehun could offer her. And incase they took their relation to the next level, he was sure Mira s parents wouldn't want their beloved daughter to be married to a bastard! He knew that was what he was and it was because of the charity of Suho s mother that he lived his childhood and most teenage years without having to worry about it. 

Sehun had been resisting his attraction to Mira for a long time now. Maybe it had been the jealousy at having seen Mira laughing and talking to kai or his own desire to unleash his true feelings for her, whatever it was, it had all gone wrong the second his lips touched Mira s. 

But Sehun made up his mind. He knew that controlling his feelings for Mira was going to next to impossible if he saw her. It was like he had unleashed a beast within him. He would make sure never to meet her alone ever.

 

It was like Mira ceased to exist for Sehun from that moment forth. He never visited her house when she was around. He would come around to play with her brother sometimes and that too after making sure she wasn't in the house. 

Mira s mother was so busy taking care of her sister and her family, always traveling between the two places that she failed to notice the withdrawn and depressed Mira.

Every part of her wanted to catch Sehun and demand an explaination from him but one sight of her and Sehun would leave the place in a hurry.

Though Kai and her relationship wasn't going anywhere, Mira knew it was her responsibility to officially breakup with him.

"I never had a chance , did I?" Kai smiled sadly as the couple strolled at the Neighbourhoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter