love is complicated

Growing Love in 92 Days

The sun was shining brightly in the blue sky. It wasn’t particularly hot or cold weather, just normal.

A boy not older then eleven was sitting on the grass, bathing under the sunlight. He was calm boy for his age. Normally, the boys in his age like to play and all those stuff an energetic kid could do. He was different. He wasn’t like all those rich rotten kids who have no manners and etiquette. He was well behaved, down to earth little boy.

“There you are sunny boy. Why are you so determined to get bronze skin?”

A girl no older than him come and sat beside him.

“I love sun. It relaxes me.” The little boy smiled lightly.

The girl made a face. “Why don’t you marry it already, you seem to fall deeper in love with it.

The boy shrugged. “I can’t marry a sun. But one day, I’ll find my sun. I can assure you that much, Jiyeon.”

The girl goes by the name Jiyeon shook her head. “You live in dreams sunny boy. Wake up, the sun is shining, moon has left.”

Another footstep was heard coming closer to them.

“Jiyeon, Myungsoo, and how many times should i repeat myself to not leave my class? Come on, get up. Others are waiting.” The teacher softly talked to them.

 

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo nodded and got up to fix their clothes and follow the teacher.

They were friend.

 

 

Seven years later…

“Myungsoo! You can’t just talk with her in such a manner!” Mrs. Kim raised her voice at her one and only son who dare to glare back at her.

“Mom, she’s a snake. I can’t stand her, she piss me off.”

“Kim Myungsoo, i dare you to talk back to me, let’s see what’ll happen. Do it.” Mrs. Kim’s voice went lower with each word; she was creepy at that moment. Her voice as threatening as a witch but that’s how she has to act to control her son’s stupidity.

Myungsoo gulped. He badly wanted to retort back. It’s just if he did, his super mother will involve his dad and when his dad is involved, things always turn bad for him until the time he don’t please his mother with chocolate. Yep, his mother was addicted to chocolate but he was lazy to buy it for her so the silence was filled and victory belongs to his mother.

“Good boy. You know your father would always listen to me no matter what.” The elder women giggled like some high school teenager in front of her eighteen years old son who palmed his face.

 

 

His mother was thirty eight years old but she act like little girl and to make things worse, his father had to treat his mother like some princess. His father would do anything for his mother. He would even ditch his own son for her; it was proven because when mother and son had some disagreement, the father would no matter what take his wife side. This was so wrong. Myungsoo was his son, so he should love him more.

Myungsoo dragged his feet to upstairs, until his mother hollowed.

“Where do you think you’re going young man? You’ll go to Jiyeon and apologize for your childish behavior.”

Myungsoo blankly stared at her, not bothering to move an inch. “I can’t walk; it’s far and will take time.” He came with the lamest excuse ever.

Raising a brow, Mrs. Kim said in dominant tone. “Move, now!”

Sighing, Myungsoo was forced to knock Jiyeon’s door, which was by the way, next door. Of course Myungsoo wanted to avoid being near her, beside he was lazy too.

 

The door opened, revealing a smug looking Jiyeon, looking down at him. Myungsoo opened his mouth to say something but Jiyeon so rudely shut the door on his face, leaving his mouth opened. Myungsoo gritted his teeth, growling at the rude behavior, he purposely punch the door to make a loud sound, annoying her. Instantly the door was opened and an irritated look was directed towards him.

 

 

“What the hell do you want?!”

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo muttered it was lower than a whisper, hence resulting Jiyeon to ask again what he said.

Giving a smug smile Myungsoo shrugged, turning his back on her, he said. “I already said it. It not my problem if you’re deaf.”

“Yah! Come back you coward!!” Jiyeon yelled.

But her calls were ignored and Myungsoo slam the door. Revenge was sweet.

 

“Did you apologize?” Mrs. Kim asked her son.

Innocently and utterly naively Myungsoo nodded. “Yeah, i did. She said it was okay, because I’m awesome she forgave me. She even said there was no need to apologize about such a thing.”

“Really?” Mrs. Kim asked suspiciously narrowing her eyes.

“Yep.”

His mother would never know about his lies. Myungsoo thought evilly.

 

“I can assure you I’ll get more marks then Myungsoo. He’s stupid.” Jiyeon said to unamused Kai.

 

“Yeah, good.”

Scorning Jiyeon push Kai’s shoulder. “Is that all you can say? I said I’m getting more marks then Myungsoo!” Jiyeon repeated herself in hopes of getting praises from her best friend.

“So? I mean so what? Yeah Myungsoo is second and honestly if you ask me, i don’t give whose better or who’s worse. All i ever ask is… To sleep peacefully and you talking about Myungsoo being loser is just pissing me off.” Kai sighed for the millionth time. He was sick of same words before and after each and every test.

Glaring hard Jiyeon yelled at Kai. “You’re my friend ! You’re supposed to say something like 'Jiyeon, you’re the greatest girl i ever seen. Myungsoo and no one else can beat your marks. You’re the smartest human alive.' maybe add other things along these lines.”

“Look how many s i give.” Kai unamused said.

Before Jiyeon could say that she deserve a better treatment than this, the door opened revealing Myungsoo with his all idiocy stupid glory.

“Oh great, the dumbest human has arrived. Clap for him.” Jiyeon loudly said and some of her followers did, like good obedient babies.

“Oh great, the dumbest human welcomed me, she’s learning new words.” Myungsoo glared at Jiyeon and walked to his seat. Not bothering for the looks. He already hates Jiyeon enough, but her stupid followers made everything worse. He sometime had to stop the urge to punch Jiyeon.

“Shut up!” Jiyeon yelled at Myungsoo.

 

After the class…

“Once again i beat his . Did you saw that, kai? He looked so stupid. I’m victorious as always!” Jiyeon boasted.

Kai carelessly nodded. But unfortunately, Myungsoo heard that and no way was he going to back down, not to her.

“Listen you self-lover, you might have gotten a better grades then me but I’m going to beat it next time!”

Jiyeon fully faced Myungsoo, crossing her arms. “Really? I thought you said the same thing last time too, didn’t you, self-hater?”

Curling his palms, Myungsoo growled in response. He takes a few steps closer to her, ready to grab her collars but before he could actually touch her, a hand pushed him away from the side. It belong to no other then Kai.

“Look man, you talk, you curses i won’t interfere but if you dare to touch her, i would take the lead and you’ve to face me, if you can, and that is.” Kai warned his expression and body language still as lazy as always but Myungsoo know it could turn to bloody mess if he challenged kai.

Kai wasn’t that ordinary high school boy, he was known for his bad boy image. He was really a lazy person but when he’s involved in a fight, things always end up in jail. So Myungsoo know better, his grades would be in danger if he starts a fight with Kai. Beside from the look of Kai, he doesn’t seem to be pleased with the idea of having a fight, lazy much huh.

“Whatever. If she can’t fight back, she shouldn’t open her big mouth in the first place.” Then he looked at Jiyeon who seems irritated. “Hiding isn’t really a courageous act sweet heart.”

Then he walked away. Leaving a wide opened mouth Jiyeon.

Once she regains her conscious, she glared at Kai and punched his arm. “Look what you did! Now he thinks I’m scared of him! That’s ridiculous!”

Kai shook his head. “I don’t think you’re scared of him.” Lifting his bag up, Kai totally innocently stab her back as a traitor. “I’m certain you’re scared of him, darling.”

Jiyeon’s all face turned red from fury. This traitor of a friend was on Myungsoo’s side. That bastard shall pay for that. He just can’t treat her like that. She deserves a better treatment. Her parents were the owner of the school and the students of this school dare to disrespect her that way, it was annoying to the highest peak.

 

She slammed the door of her apartment. Despite being rich, her parents didn’t bother to live in their own property. The apartment building and as if luck was against them or maybe just for her, Myungsoo the other ridiculously rich boy’s parents had to do the same thing as her parents. After all, their parents were friends, best of friends so they thought living together in the same building was brilliant idea. For Jiyeon, it was the worst decision her parents could ever made.

Mrs. Park came to see her angry daughter walking past her. She shook her head, smiling slightly. Knowing well why was her daughter being like that. Myungsoo. He always manage to ruin her bright day into gloomy. But Mrs. Park know her own daughter was the biggest shareholder of the love quarrels— opps! Arguments she meant.

Well, call her idiot but Mrs. Park strongly believes that Jiyeon and Myungsoo had a thing for each other. She even convinced Mrs. Kim believing in that; hence Mrs. Kim always made an excuse for Myungsoo to meet Jiyeon. If only they know there was no love. There wasn’t hate too. Jiyeon wasn’t the kind of person to hate someone, she’s a chill person. She doesn’t hate Myungsoo, it’s just she isn’t particularly happy about his existence. Nope, it wasn’t hate. Never.

 

As for Myungsoo, he truly despised her existence. Its hurts him to see her each day smiling like she own the world. He can’t stand her happy face. He wasn’t cool with the idea of having her anywhere near him. That’s all because she gets better grades. That’s it. Well, he would have been fine if she don’t boast around for being the top and insult him, but she did, and by all means, he ing hate that so much. Who wouldn’t? Besides, the school belongs to her parents made everything more annoying to him because she was treated with extra effecting from the teachers. That was so unfair. The society was being biased. So that’s make it unfair. Not like Myungsoo was treated badly, it wasn’t like that. It’s just she was treated better than him, that was all that bug Myungsoo. Well, few others around were treated better than him but he specifically had problems with Jiyeon alone. Blaming her that she boasts around.

 

“Myungsoo is a fine man if you ask me.” Mrs. Park said to her best friend, Mrs. Kim.

Laughing a little louder than necessary. “Nah, i won’t lie, he’s not really a fine man. But who knows he could he one for your daughter.”

“So, the marriage is decided?” Mrs. Park asked the two man, their lawfully husbands.

Mr. Kim kept silence while Mr. Park shrugged.

It didn’t take much time for Mrs. Park face to emotionless. “Gentleman’s, i asked a question.”

Mr. Park sighed. “I’m still not sure. I don’t think Jiyeon would be happy about that.”

Mr. Kim nodded along. They can’t trust their wives blindly when they saw how their kids act with each other. It was obvious they don’t like each other so what kind of man would force his daughter to marry a man she doesn’t even want. Well, there were some but neither Mr. Park nor Mr. Kim were from those kind of mans. Their family comes first before their business.

“So you’re saying I’m lying?” Mrs. Park asked, not pleased with her man’s words. He was her husband; he was supposed to listen to everything she said. She sometimes envies her friend Mrs. Kim. That woman had her husband wrapped around her fingers. That’s what the world thing but in reality, it was pure love between them and only they themself know that. It wasn’t like Mrs. and Mr. Park have no love feelings. They had, but what do you expect from Jiyeon’s parents. She got those traits from her father. Loud and boastful. With time the elder man learn to control his spread personality. But he was way too careless about most things and for sure, Jiyeon isn’t one of those.

“What do you think?” Asked Mr. Park from Mr. Kim, even if he exactly knows the man’s answer.

“Whatever she want.” Mr. Kim pointed at his wife who in return pumped her fist in the air. Of course her lovely husband would always side her.

“Look honey, i know they are still young, well too young but still, i think Myungsoo can actually take care of her. He might be quiet irritated about many things but in the end of the day, he’s a nice guy. I know him that much. Beside… Mr. and Mrs. Kim are there. If he tried something funny which he won’t they are there… If things are out of control then i guess we have to make them divorce. Think again about your decision.”

Another few minutes of persuasion, Mr. Park agreed none too happily.

 

 

“Wait, so let me get this straight. You want me to marry that Myungsoo guy next door, right?” Jiyeon talked with calm voice. Mr. and Mrs. Park nodded.

Jiyeon looked down in thinking manner, as if considering the thought of marrying the same guy that never fail to boil her blood with just the look of his eyes, or maybe his presence alone made everything feel stupid.

“That’s it? You want me to marry him, nothing more?” Jiyeon asked again, still calm. It wasn’t what Mr. Park expected from his daughter. They again nodded their head.

Smiling beautifully Jiyeon crossed her arms across her chest. She wasn’t looking down at her parents but its seems like that.

“Not gonna happen, i refused to be his slave. Find him someone his value; I’m way too good for him, if you know what i mean.” Jiyeon blunted. She clearly saw the shocked expression but she was finding a humor in such a situation. Her parents might be feeling a little disrespected but why would they say such a thing in the first place when her hatred towards the other guy was more obvious than sun light. They must have expected something like that, they should’ve.

After recovering from shock, it was Mrs. Park who started. “First of all, you’re not going to be his slave! Second of all, you’re no better than him young lady, you fly too high, stay in ground. And third of all, you’re so going to marry him whether you like it or not.”

“Are you forcing me?” Jiyeon asked in simple tone but the threat was already showed.

Being the oblivious Mrs. Park nodded only to have her husband palming his face.

“You can’t force me to marry someone i don’t want to. It’s against the human rights, I’ll file a law suit against you my wanted-to-force-me-in-arrange-marriage- parents.”

Mr. Park murmured 'not this again' with Mrs. Park gasping. She wanted to argue but seeing it won’t work, she decided to work on another strategy. Emotionally overly dramatic one.

Faking tears, Mrs. Park made the most pathetic face in her entire existence and started. “My daughter, I’ve raised you all these years so you talk back to me and file a law suit against me? I gave you everything i could in my power, most of all, love and care and that are how you repay it to me? Is that how the world has changed that kids no more value their parents? The parents that wasted their unlimited seconds of their precious life on their now disgrace children that won’t even listen a small thing? If that’s how the world is turning out then one shouldn’t have kids in the first place because kids are waste of one’s energy and time. They are ungrateful brats and backstabbers. I raised a Satan in my house. I’ll die thinking that in my life. I waste my life in raising a Satan. My destiny is hell. It’s my entire fault you turned out to be like this. Don’t worry sweet heart, you use to be an innocent child but because of me you turn out to be like this. It’s all my fault and I’ll pay for that. I’m a bad person. Sorry that you have me as your mother, forgive me my daughter for not being able to be a good mother. Forgive me…”

That long speech that almost repeated the same meanings finished but to complete the act, Mrs. Park poke her eyes and nose to get them pink and more tears. A believable act.

That’s how Jiyeon was cornered by her lovely mother. But of course with the condition of getting divorce as soon as Myungsoo did something bad to her.

 

 

“I can’t marry her dad, she’ll eat me alive!” Myungsoo exaggerated. He wanted his father to listen to him for this one. It was his marriage and his future life.

“Son, trust me she won’t. She’s not a human eater.” Being the calm and for the first time understanding man, Mr. Kim tried to persuade his son instead of forcing him.

“She can’t cook!”

“Your mother or I’ll buy you food, don’t worry about that. House chores, maids can do. Anything else?” Mr. Kim insisted as he tried to block Myungsoo’s words.

“Yes, she’s scary.”

Shooking his head, Mr. Kim answered. “You’re a man, you should overcome your fears or you might not able to be a real man.”

Sighing in defeat. “You won’t spear me right?” Smirking Mr. Kim nodded.

“Fine! What if i still don’t like her after few months of our marriage?

“Simple, divorce.”

Raising a brow, Myungsoo said again. It was like he was pushing his luck. “Simple? You think divorce is simple? Marriage is a strong bond to be treated so simply dad. I might marry her then divorce her and it won’t mean much to me but for her, its means a lot more. For we man, we don’t think much of it but for women, it meant so much. Being in the protection of a man who’s not their father for the first time.”

Mrs. Kim smiled proudly. “My son, i never thought you could be so thoughtful. And that’s why you’ll take care of her. You know how much it’s going to mean to her.” Myungsoo weakly nodded helplessly.

And so, the both were agreed. Unwillingly.

 

 

Jiyeon glared at her reflection in the mirror. Clearly not pleased with anything. In few minutes she’s going to be Myungsoo’s lawfully wife. She wondered why him of all the peoples around the world. Things are going to get real annoying, seeing Myungsoo’s face twenty four seven is going to be the death of her. Her parents shall be blamed for her death for forcing her into marriage.

And that’s how she find herself walking with her father towards the stupid human ever exists that is going to be her husband.

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon, unamused. He was really not interested in any of this. He just wanted to go home and sleep and from the look on Jiyeon’s face, it sure won’t happen. The night won’t pass in peace.

The wedding ceremony has ended way too fast for the groom and brides liking. Things ended but none of the two bother to memorize any of this. Myungsoo could careless while Jiyeon was already planning for divorce.

 

Myungsoo get off the car, leaving Jiyeon alone in the car that was probably going to struggle with her wedding dress. He was too tired to care beside they hate each other and he despises her. So even if she needs his help, he won’t help her.

Jiyeon stared from the car window. The fire in her eyes was flaming. She wondered if Myungsoo left her on purpose. Well, intentionally or not intentionally, she’s so going to make him regret that. No, she wasn’t the one to back out. He should because he was a real looser. She was smarter than him, her grades were better than his. It’s an insult if she let that dumb stupid push her around. No way had Myungsoo had rights to ignore her, or her precious needs. And helping her out of the door and leading her to her room was one of her needs.

 

 

Myungsoo yawned tiredly. He was still sleepy but the sunshine was in the room. It hurt his eyes so he covered them with his wrist. His hands blindly search for his phone and once he grabbed the object closer to his face to see the time, his eyes remained calm. And then he checked the space beside him.

He sighed in relief when he didn’t find the other body on the bed, or the room. She must have found another room or has slept in living room on the couch. Well, good for Myungsoo, he don’t have the need to deal with human eater for a while. He was delaying their face to face meet. He was certain she would made stupid rules to drive Myungsoo crazy and Myungsoo being Myungsoo would go crazy.

 

 

Not long after, his phone rang. As much as Myungsoo wanted to sleep, he didn’t ignore the call.

“Hey my baby Myungsoo! How was your night?”

Myungsoo felt his blood rushing to his cheeks when he heard her. Well, what a mother he had.

“Mom, it’s out of your business.”

“Whatever son, i just wanted to inform you beforehand that we are coming over to see if you treated your wife nicely. Take care.”

The line went off and Myungsoo’s eyes were blank, staring ahead of him. His mind was working slowly for some unknown reason. What kind of person his mother took him for? He wasn’t a bad guy. If anything, he was the one who helped people in need when he can. And now his mom things he might treat his unloved wife cruelly? But again he doesn’t even know where his wife is. Probably he needs to search for her and inform the latest news of his parents’ arrival.

Walking downstairs, Myungsoo shout Jiyeon’s name. Yet only his voice echoed in the large empty house. He felt like he was living alone. Searching in almost everywhere, he slump down on the couch. Panting a little. He searched everywhere but she wasn’t anywhere, even her wedding dress too, nor the boxes contain her clothes has been touched. It’s like only he came inside the house.

He fished his phone out and calls the girl. He shouldn’t be worried for he was happy she left him but his parents shall execute him. It was obvious they were very fond of her. And hearing how irresponsible person he was, they would get a first heart attack. Myungsoo would be cursed forever. Just because he wasn’t responsible enough, his parents died. All because he was too tired to check on his wife. And what a baby she was. Why couldn’t she come in on her own? He wouldn’t eat her, it would have been opposite, and Jiyeon was human eater, not him so there’s no need for her to get scared by him. Unless he was a human eater without his knowledge which seems pretty impossible.

He called her and for the first few times, his call was ignored until on the sixth time, someone answered and it was not someone Myungsoo needed to talk.

“Kai, is Jiyeon with you? What her phone is doing with you? Are you together? Where? I’ve been searching for her everywhere, let her on the phone.” Myungsoo talked in almost panicking way.

But it was Kai he was talking too, the lazy human. “Yes, she’s here. Her phone is with me because she wanted to ignore your calls for the rest of the day so i decided to be a nice person and take your call. And she’s mad at you for leaving her alone in the car so she came to me. Too much talk gives me headache, i hope it helped you otherwise my time and energy has been wasted. Now is it wasted?”

It takes moment for Myungsoo to realize his wife was in some other guy’s house. His wife. He shook his head to discard the stupid thoughts. His parents were coming to see and if they know he slept last night, without caring about his wife who for some reason thought it was good idea to spend the night in some guy’s house. Friends or not, Kai was man in the end of the day so this thought didn’t fail to boil his blood and bring the hidden jealousy out. For Jiyeon, she was the last person who he would ever actually care for. So he being jealous didn’t make any sense. He can’t be. Not over Jiyeon.

“Can you give her a ride here? My parents are coming and i would be in trouble if they know what happened, please. I don’t even know why I’m telling you all this.”

How wrong he was when he thought Kai would help him. The guy was like a rock on the ground won’t move unless someone moves it forcefully.

“You expect me, Kai, to drive your wife to your house? Stop dreaming. I won’t, i can’t. My beauty sleep is waiting for me so come and get her yourself before your parents know. Besides, she won’t listen to me, I’ve been telling her to get out from last night but she didn’t and ate my chips. Can you believe that? I told her to not touch them and who’ll buy for me new one but she ignored me. Now because she’s your wife, take the responsibility and buy me new one.”

Myungsoo could only say yes as he ran to get his keys but only to realize the car that he come here with Jiyeon, was under Jiyeon’s mercy. She must have taken it last night. No choice, he hailed a taxi and tells the driver direction to Kai’s house. And not forgetting to buy few chips packets with him in the way. He just needed to be faster.

 

Once he reached he knocked the door but instead of the owner of it, Jiyeon opened and realizing to whom she opened the door, she slammed it on his face so rudely.

He knocked again and after a whole minute later, someone take the honor of opening the door and it was the tired Kai.

“Oh you came, where are my chips? I can’t give you the access until you don’t have my chips. Now, do you have them?” Kai asked with eyes half opened. He looked so tired. Like he was working for about a week only having little breaks.

Myungsoo was thankful that he bought it in his way here. Otherwise he had to waste more half hours into it. He handled the black bag full of chips to Kai whose eyes shined in utter happiness.

“You bought me so many chips, how can i repay you? I think I’ve fallen in love.”

Myungsoo take a step back hearing that. “Uhh... How about you help me taking Jiyeon back? She doesn’t seem like she’d listen to me.”

The shine has gone from Kai’s eyes but nodded. Myungsoo helped him by buying all these chips, now he don’t need to leave his house for few days so he might as well do something for the poor Myungsoo guy who’s going to get in trouble with his parents for not being a responsible man.

Myungsoo followed Kai in and there he saw Jiyeon, watching TV while eating ice cream. Wow here he was running everywhere for her while here she was, having the best time of her life. Like she just didn’t run away.

“Yah! Get out of my house you pig! You ate everything, now who’d buy me another ice cream? Your husband is kind man but he won’t do it again! Now get out!” Kai said to Jiyeon and Myungsoo’s jaw dropped. How could one treat their best friend like that? And that best friend is a girl. Myungsoo would never do that in million years. But Jiyeon seems unaffected. If anything she dared to spread her arms. She was more than necessary comfortable.

“Make me. If you can, which i know you won’t.”

Kai sighed. Of course Jiyeon know he was all talk and no actual work. He could talk all he wants but he won’t move a single finger. Well, there were benefits of having a lazy friend.

“I tried, now I’ll leave it to you.” Kai slump down on the couch. Myungsoo didn’t have much time left and so he took the lead from here.

“My parents are coming over, let’s go.”

In response he received the hard glare one could get from Jiyeon. “Oh you finally remember you have a wife. Too late, i want a divorce.

Widening his eyes, Myungsoo shouted in disbelief. “What?! It’s only last night you become my wife and now you want divorce?! Don’t be stupid, my parents will kill me!”

Jiyeon coolly raised her eyebrows. “Oh really? That’s not my problem to deal with, is it? You left me alone in the car, expecting me to take care of my dress. A man who can’t even help his wife out of the car isn’t a man who deserves a woman.”

Shooking his disbelieve, Myungsoo retort back. “What should i expect from a woman who can’t handle her dress? How would she take care of my house and children! You’re looser; i don’t know why I’m stuck with you—”

“Darling, that was why i was asking for a divorce.”

It became silent. Kai was staring back and forth at the newly married couples. They sure argue a lot for newly wed.

“You want a divorce?” Myungsoo asked. Trying to find any hint of hurt in her facial features. Yet it stayed smug. Like she had no problem with it. As if marrying someone was like eating a daily meal. If this is how she feel then he was probably mistaken. He wasted his time thinking of her feelings. Apparently she has none.

“Are you deaf? I said yes, i want a divorce.” She said her voice a little wavering. She wasn’t sure but it seems like Myungsoo didn’t like the idea of divorce. He seemed shocked. Like this is the least he expected.

Myungsoo sighed in bliss as he collapse on the couch. He was too happy to hear that. Their feelings were even. Myungsoo was shocked at first, he thought every girl value their wedding day. It’s mean so much to them whether they are forced or willing. Apparently he thought wrong.

“You know I’m so happy to hear that but sorry to break it to you, i can’t divorce you, my parents have high expectation of this marriage.”

Jiyeon kicked his legs while glaring, she demanded. “Then do something about it!”

Rubbing the spot where she kicked him, he got up and yawned, stretching his body. All the stress leaving his body. “Look, we can talk about this later, let’s just go and talk about it after my parent’s leave, now come on. You’ve wasted enough time already.”

Jiyeon sighed in relief. Thank god their feelings were mutual. They both could plan to break this marriage later, first they had to learn to talk with each other without adding insults. Learn to respect the other.

 

“Okay after three months, we’ll divorce. That’s final.” Jiyeon said to Myungsoo, the master mind of the mission 'after three months divorce'. Jiyeon didn’t like the sound of it but what other option she has? She hated to admit but Myungsoo was a smart talker.

“Exactly.”

“But how are we supposed to act in front of our parents? It would be weird if we act all loveys and then suddenly divorce. Or all hatred would only lead them to send us some councilor. That’s what happened to my grandparents. My grandma use to say that all the time.” Jiyeon said, her fingers playing with her chin in thinking manner.

Myungsoo nodded, agreeing with her at once. “You have a point. I’m not sure about counselor thing but we shouldn’t take the risk. Otherwise we would be exposed. So… Let’s make it… A little friendly… Not lovely, not so happy, nor too sad. Just like some couples trying to make things good but it always get ruined, hmm?”

Jiyeon crossed her legs and hummed in response. “I think it would be better that way. Guess you’re not that idiot after all.”

“ you.”

“You’re welcome.” Jiyeon smiled and left.

 

 

They are sleeping in the same room, just because they don’t have extra bedroom. All the rooms were occupied. Beside they were married couples so it wasn’t much of a problem to deal with. No one would suspect their actions.

There were few rules though. One of them is, one could date and the other person wouldn’t interrupt in it. The both have no rights to have put his/her nose in other privacy. They shouldn’t talk about each other’s date. It should be talked about only when they are alone.


First month…

Jiyeon’s eyes slowly opened. She closed and opened it few times to get a better vision. The sun shine was hitting on her chin which instantly made her groan. She can’t stand the warmness of it. She angrily throws the blanket away and stands on her feet, all the way making annoying noises in .

She drew the curtains harshly and jumps on the bed. Myungsoo had left so she was alone and wanted to sleep in once again dark and cold room. The beautiful sleep. Sweet. The one she would have only when she has to wake up. Smiling softly she felt her mind drifting off. She hugged the blanket closer to her body. Loving the wool blanket how it feels on her skin.

The curtains were opened again and the blinding light woke her up from her light and sweet sleep. She didn’t felt like moving but the sun light was annoying. She opened her eyes half to stare at the fresh bathed Myungsoo, hands on his waist, waiting for her to wake up. Like a mother.

“Myungsoo you idiot! Shut it, it’s hurting my beautiful eyes!” Jiyeon said in her husky morning voice.

“It’s school time you bratty girl. Wakeup or else you’ll be late.” Myungsoo said once again to Jiyeon who closed her eyes to sleep again. Myungsoo scoffed at the act and pulled blanket away from her.


That’s when he woke the beast up, not his wife called Jiyeon.

Jiyeon’s eyes wide opened. The pink veins inside were pretty much showing. Her long brown hair messed up, sticking from every direction. Her pajamas were messed up too.

He wanted to run away from the room as she advanced closer to his frightened self. He made his way to the door but the angry morning Jiyeon jumped on his back, pulling his hair making him scream. He tried to release her grip but she only tightened. Myungsoo decided to take the risk, he had to. He grabbed her fingers that were pulling his hair and pulled her hand harshly away, in attempt of doing that he hurt himself.

As fast as he could, he pinned her both wrist above her head but she has the guts to actually kick him between his legs. Myungsoo face turned bright pink as he prevented himself to shout by biting his lower lips hard enough to draw the blood out. It hurt damn too much to take. He releases the grip and fall to the side, moving from one side to the other.

Jiyeon take that chance by getting up. She push her few hair strands out of her face, to take a good look at the pained boy. She looked down at him, breathing heavily. “Take that you bastard! Try to do that again and I’ll kill you! Idiot!” Then she stormed out of the room, pissed off. Myungsoo groaned in response. He learned his lesson in hard way. She warned him to not wake her up but he wanted to annoy her for the first but it also become the last time. Never ever he would do that again.







“You killed the boy, monster.” Kai said to Jiyeon after he witnessed Myungsoo walking to his seat with sour expression.

“He deserves that. I mean i warned him, didn’t i? He should have expected something like that.” Jiyeon flipped her hair back in sassy attitude.

Kai stared at Myungsoo in sorrow. “Poor him, what kind of monster he’s stuck with. I feel sad for him.”

Jiyeon’s ears perked up when she heard Kai pitying Myungsoo. She gritted her teeth at him before slapping the back of his head. “You’re my friend idiot. You should say what kind of monster I’m stuck with, not the opposite you brainless face!”

“Yeah, I’m a faceless brain.” Kai repeated unamused.

“Huh? Are you listening to me? I said brainless face dumb head! Hear well when i talk!”






“I said I’m sorry!” Jiyeon raised her voice, to get Myungsoo’s attention who was sulking in front of the TV with ice cream cup in his hand. He was wearing a frown on his brows, ignoring every word she said till now. More like ignoring her existence, not just talk.

“Yah dimwit! I’m sick of apologizing!”

Still no response.

“Did it really hurt badly? I didn’t mean it.”

“.... ”

“I’m really really sorry. I was mad. I can’t control myself when i wake up.”

“.... ”

Jiyeon sighed in defeat. From the morning he was acting that way. At first she ignored, then become rude, after that apologized, then ignored him again and now she was apologizing again. She wanted to keep ignoring him but it irritated her that he was her husband; he ignored her and talks with other girls, with large smile. Jealousy was something she would never feel for Myungsoo. It must be something else, definitely not jealousy.

“I won’t do it again. I’ll try to control myself…”

“ .... ”

As a bratty child, she couldn’t handle being ignored so much. It breaks her small heart. She might act all arrogant and tough but her poor heart was so small that mere words or action could break her heart. Trying to hold back the tears, she tried to say again, but too late, she was at verge of breaking down.

“I— I’m s-sorry… I’m sor—” And then she broke into cries.

Myungsoo’s expression changed to shock as he stares at her cry like some baby. In all honestly, he was expecting her to hurt him, ignore him too or be rude but she freaking cried!

“Hey hey why are you crying? Stop that, i did nothing wrong to you.” Myungsoo tried to say, he was for some reason scared.

“You d-did! Y-ou-u-u ignored me— i apologized b-but you didn’t listen…” Jiyeon wailed like a baby.


Myungsoo made a face. He should be comforting her but he was shocked. This woman was his wife. The one he was going to divorce after three months. The one his parents expected him to have children with. How could they have their own kid when his own wife acted like a spoiled baby girl? It was obvious she wasn’t ready to take care of a kid. It was a good thing they don’t love each other otherwise it would’ve been a big problem.

“I— i forgive you… So you can stop crying now.” He said with awkward tone. It was sincerely weird that he talked nice with Jiyeon.

“You sure? You’ll talk to me again?” Jiyeon asked with her large eyes widely open, a light shining in them. Her cheeks wet with tears and her lips red from the blood rushing to her face. Myungsoo squealed like a girl from inside at the view. His palm curled just to stop from pinching her cheeks. She looked like a real baby girl.

Powerless Myungsoo weakly nodded, his expression of a pathetic man. “Y-yeah… I’m not maaad.”

Instantly Jiyeon got up from the couch, wiping her tears with her fingers then she smirked at Myungsoo. “I was acting and you fall for it.” Then she laughed loudly at the priceless expression. “You’re a fool who believe everything, idiot!”

She walked to kitchen leaving the blank face Myungsoo alone.

Myungsoo was shocked. This was all stupid acting. He was fooled by her and she was happy. He looked pathetic acting like this. He lost the dignity he was left with. Just because he have a heart. Still he couldn’t come to hate her or get angry at her. Her expressions were something one could die for. Myungsoo was proven weak in front of that secret weapon she used. It could haunt him for his entire life.




Jiyeon wakeup in the middle of a night, her stomach empty. She didn’t eat the dinner because she can’t well that was obvious she can’t cook but one can’t use it as excuse to not eat. She wasn’t hungry so she declined when Mrs. Kim asked what she would like to eat. The kind women still gave some in case if she suddenly get hungry but her poor excuse of husband had to eat that when he had already eaten from outside. His excuse was he loves his mama food. That time Jiyeon let him be because she wasn’t hungry and she didn’t thought she would get hungry but she was wrong because suddenly her stomach stopped her from sleeping. She was hungry, so much. Why they don’t have snacks to eat because they both were too lazy to take that job for the house. They depended the other would do that so after two weeks of living together, they still don’t have snacks. They would buy small amount of it if they want, that’s it. Which they would eat all and not leave a single bite. Greedy much.

Jiyeon stared at her phone to check the time. It was almost one. Would it be good idea to go outside at this time of the day? She would’ve called Kai if he wasn’t too lazy. Kai was impossible to move. Myungsoo. Well, he was sleeping right beside her but she wasn’t sure if she should wake him up. No, she don’t care if she destroy his sleep, the problem was what if turned into a giant beast?

The angry growl from her stomach forced her to wake Myungsoo up. He was her last hope. She shakes his shoulder. He didn’t move. Being impatience she kicked him so hard that he fall down from the bed.

“What the hell?! I was sleeping!” Myungsoo yelled as soon as he stands up.

Jiyeon smugly stared at him; crossing her arms she demanded food. “I’m hungry; go buy me something nice to eat. Oh, and make it faster.”

If she was expecting him to be nice then she was totally wrong because Myungsoo just woke up and no way would he let himself be treated that way.

He glared hard at her, obviously not pleased with the way he was treated. “ off! I’m sleeping here if you’re blind to see!”

Jiyeon gasped, probably offended. “Yah! I’m hungry? You should be a nice husband and buy me food!”

Covering his body with the blanket, Myungsoo ignored her and closed his eyes.

“I said go and buy me food, I’m hungry!”

No response.

“If you won’t go, I’ll go by myself! But it’s late too…” her voice trailed off. Yet Myungsoo didn’t move.

She huffed in annoyance and the growl made her to just go and help her tummy. She changed her clothes and went out.

The streets outside were quiet. Few peoples were walking, probably going to their houses.

The cold air brushed her body. She hugged herself tightly. Too scared and cautious of her surroundings.

Once she reached market, she sighed in relief. It was empty and looked scary but there was a security guard in front of the door and a cashier. So for now she was safe. She takes the bread, notella and milk with few snacks. Walking back to the cashier she meets the unexpected person in front of a cashier.

Kai.

He was there holding cola can. Probably going to buy it.

“Hey Kai, what are you doing here?”

Kai looked surprised when he looked at the source of voice that greeted him. But that instantly changed.

“I’m booking a ticket for Japan. Do you want to tag along?”

Jiyeon frowned at him. “You don’t have to be like that you know.”

Kai shrugged. “Whatever. Why are you alone? At this time?”

Jiyeon pointed at her stomach. “Hungry. Greedy Myungsoo ate the food Mrs. Kim gave me. So now I’m hungry. He should be buying for me but that lazy idiot is sleeping. How could he sleep when I’m hungry here?! Anyway I’ve a small favor to ask, can i stay over? I’m mad at Myungsoo.”

Kai give her a blank look. “Give me your phone for a second.”

Jiyeon was confused at why would he suddenly wanted to see her phone. They were in the middle of a conversation so what was he thinking by asking that? She fished the phone out of her jeans pocket and hand it over to him, all the while giving him judging look.

Kai dial the number and place the phone closer to his ear but not before making it on speaker mode.

“Myungsoo, your wife is here alone buying food. She wanted to stay over at my apartment because she’s mad at you. Would you like to talk with her because i think you need to do this, badly.”

Jiyeon’s eyes widened at the mention name and then Myungsoo’s hoarse voice saying he’s coming right now. The backstabber friend even told him the name of market. Jiyeon curled her palms in anger.

“What the hell do you think you doing idiot?!”

Kai just stared. “Telling a man his wife is roaming alone and he should be a better man then this. Is there something wrong?”

Once hearing that, Jiyeon kept quiet. Kai did nothing wrong. He was trying to be a good friend by making her face her problems instead of running away from them like she always do. Still, she doesn’t want to face Myungsoo. He didn’t buy food for her when he was the one who ate her food. Because of him she has to go outside alone at this time of the day.


Five minutes later the door burst open with a panting Myungsoo in his pajamas, wearing a hoodie on top. His face had few sweats dropping down.




“Yo bro, here is your wife. I’ll be going now.” Kai said as start walking out.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going? I’m coming with you.” Jiyeon start following Kai.

Before Kai could say no, a hand pulled her wrist and in the next second she found herself in Myungsoo’s arm. He lifts her up in bridal style. Jiyeon frightfully wrapped her arms around his shoulder and hide her face on his neck to not fall down.

“You’re not going with anyone but me.” Myungsoo said possessively and gave a smile to Kai who smiled back.


“Let me go you idiot!” Jiyeon yelled.


Myungsoo ignored and keep walking. Jiyeon gave up after few more times of complaining.

Ten minutes later she found herself with Myungsoo outside the McDonalds.


She stared at Myungsoo in unbelievable way. It was of course empty and looked abandoned but now she has a man with her to protect her.

“I’m sorry for ignoring your need. Just don’t do that again. What if something happen to you?”


Jiyeon shrugged as she forced French fries potatoes inside her already filled mouth, not caring how gross it must felt to others. Swallowing down everything, she takes a gulp of cola.

“You would have been responsible if something happen to me. You were my husband and suppose to protect me but you failed. Like a failure you always are.”

Myungsoo sighed. This girl. “You know what? I’m sick of the way you treat me. It’s not nice to make someone so worthless, you know. Stop that. I know i was wrong and I’m sorry for that.”

Jiyeon stopped eating. “I make you feel worthless?”

“Yes, you do.”

Jiyeon looked down. She should be happy because she succeeded making him feel worthless but she wasn’t happy. She have waited for too long to hear that. Now that she heard it, it doesn’t feel so nice. It made her feel guilty.

“Should we start over again?” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo hesitantly.

“Gladly.”







Second month …

“Myungsoo, hurry up its starting!” Jiyeon shout for Myungsoo. They both wanted to see the new drama everyone was talking about.

Myungsoo came running to the living room, hand full of unhealthy snacks.

“Did it start yet?” Myungsoo asked his attention was on the things he was placing on the coffee table.

Jiyeon shook her head. “Nah i just wanted to make sure you come before so i called you early.” She laughed a little as Myungsoo push her to the side. “You’re idiot as always, idiot.”

“Yeah yeah whatever.”

The drama started. Jiyeon was into it so much that she didn’t notice Myungsoo staring at her instead of the drama that he was talking about a week now.

When the drama finished Jiyeon stretched her numb limbs.


“Hey… I wanted to talk about something and I’m not sure what to do… I need advice.” Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon scorned. “You want advice. From me? You know if you say you’re feeling depressed i would advise you go kill yourself. I’m not really a person who could give you a good advice, if anything i ruin everything that’s left. Find someone better.”

“You can’t be this bad. I really wanted some so be nice.”

Jiyeon sighed. She wasn’t good at this stuff so why Myungsoo was being persistence. But she thought to give it a try. Normally she was really bad at giving advice because one way or other, she end up ruining everything unintentionally.

“Fine, if you are insisting. Don’t blame me if things turn out to be bad.” Jiyeon warned.

Myungsoo smiled sweetly. “I won’t.” Sitting in more comfortable position Myungsoo started. “You see there’s this girl I’ve been crushing on. I want to ask her out… But I’m not sure. What if my parents or yours know I’ve asked a girl out? Should i take the risk?”

Jiyeon smiled creepily. She leaned closer to Myungsoo’s face and stared direct in his eyes.

“You, like a girl? Oww how sweet. I thought ugly people don’t fall in love but ugly sweety Myungsoo proven me wrong. That’s cute.” She harshly pinched his cheeks making it red but she pull away only when Myungsoo pushed her back, rubbing his cheeks gently in circular motion.

“Stop that creep! I’m serious. What should i do now? I don’t think i can wait for two months to ask her out.” he seemed desperate.

Jiyeon tried to read his expression. He seemed so depressed about this. It must be taking his inner peace, if he had one that is. But still, Jiyeon was lawfully his wife so allow him to date someone won’t be a problem, right? When she can approve, whose there to stop? Her husband and if she don’t have problem with him dating someone else why would other peoples have problem with it? They have no rights to interrupt in her marriage life.

“Idiot as always. If you like someone, you know you can date without taking the permission from m—”

“Wait— who said i was asking your permission?” Myungsoo cut her off and asked in disbelieve.

Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo hard. “As i was saying before i got cut off so rudely. You can date without taking the permission from me. You can date but don’t make your relationship obvious. Hide it. You can do that and after our divorce you can marry her.”

Myungsoo worriedly asked. “Are you sure?”

“I’m certain.” Jiyeon smiled.



 


“So this is the unfortunate girl who’s going to be your future wife. Poor my girl has to pay her entire life for catching your attention.” Jiyeon said in sorrowful tone only to get a light push from Myungsoo.

They were supposed to be in their class right now but Myungsoo was too much excited to show Jiyeon his love interest. He persuades her to skip the class and as much as she wanted to maintain the best attendance, she was curious who catch Myungsoo’s attention. He didn’t date anyone, not like she knows. He might have dated few before meeting Jiyeon but that wasn’t important. His past was something she would careless about. Yes, they are good friends but nothing would change the fact they hated each other and forced to be friends now for the sake of living together.

“Shut up! Naeun will be the happiest girl in the planet for having me.” Myungsoo said back dreamily.

Jiyeon take two steps away from him. Making the most disgusted features she straight forward said. “I can assure you she won’t. You plus with anyone is equal to unfortunate path.”

Narrowing his eyes at her, all Myungsoo could say was. “Shut up!”

Giggling lightly Jiyeon sighed in bliss. It felt nice to be able to talk with Myungsoo without bringing their grades in arguments. But more. Like right now, she just has been informed Myungsoo’s personal life thing. She felt special. To have an understanding enemy. Well, if it’s even appreciate to call such a kind of person enemy. No, wait- Myungsoo wasn’t enemy. He was more than that. She was sure of it.

“Just go and confess. Either she’ll hug and kiss you or she’ll leave you. The earlier, the better. Go and be a man which you never were Myungsoo.” Jiyeon finally encourage him to go ahead and be man.

Myungsoo though was surprised and rejected the idea immediately. “What? Now? That’s ridiculous. I can’t, I’m not ready.”

Jiyeon scoffed at the sudden shy act. She won’t hide the fact it annoyed her because for sure it did. “Don’t be a chicken you idiot chicken boy. If you didn’t go now, i won’t let you step a foot inside the house. You better sleep in the street if you won’t confess to her.”

“You can’t do that! It’s my house too!” Myungsoo argued back.


“Yeah, so what? I can do whatever i want, idiot!”

Myungsoo’s expression changed to sour. He knows she was trying to help him but it’s not that simple to confess his feelings to someone who know nothing of him. He was merely a stranger for her. The chances of her saying yes were two from hundred. He was so going to dig his own grave. Once again he turned around to explain to Jiyeon about his situation but from the look of her face, she seemed to be taking none of it.

“Look, don’t be a weakling. You can do it and if she belongs to you, the destiny will bring you two together and if not… You can move on because it’s not late… Beside I’m here to make you feel better, as a friend. I’m here… You’re not alone. Now go get your princess.” Jiyeon smiled as she saw the determination on Myungsoo’s expression. Well, she wasn’t all useless friends to Myungsoo after all.

Myungsoo pulled her in bear hug, making her hard to breath. “Thanks! I’m so happy that you’re here.”

He pulled away and ran to Naeun. Finally, he could do that and wasn’t afraid of the consequences. Jiyeon was there for him if things didn’t get alright. She helped him and he owes her. For now he needs to talk to his love interest. Other things could wait.
Jiyeon smiled at the view as he was shyly talking with Naeun. It was obvious from Naeun to be confused at first. Jiyeon felt the need to take down the video of a nervous and embarrassing Myungsoo but changed her mind when she saw how happy he seemed. He must like her a lot. Jiyeon wasn’t that bad after all. She gave him the courage he was denying he had.





It was almost eleven p.m. but Myungsoo wasn’t home yet. Jiyeon was flipping through channels. It was the third week he was acting like that. Jiyeon would be lying if she said it was fine. It wasn’t. Well, Naeun give Myungsoo a chance and Myungsoo was eagerly trying to act like he was the best for her. He spends his almost all day with that girl. He stopped arguing with Jiyeon. Myungsoo stopped talking with Jiyeon outside the house and he was always late at home and would leave early in the morning just to fetch his lover. At school he would be busy day dreaming or staring or talking with or about Naeun. His life revolves around that girl and it upset Jiyeon to no end. She almost regretted encouraging Myungsoo to confess. It’s not like Naeun was a bad girl. She seems to be nice girl. Few boys here and there admire her. She doesn’t have haters too. She doesn’t seem overly nice person, it’s like it was her nature but Jiyeon never personally talked with that girl so she can’t say with full trust that Naeun was what she seem to be. Some peoples tend to be two faced.

Half hour later the door opened. Myungsoo had finally come. But Jiyeon was already mad. She didn’t say anything as he walks in. He didn’t bother to greet her which actually made her so mad. He acted like she doesn’t exist. It’s okay to be so lost in his girlfriend but he also have to ignore everything else around him. That was a foolish act from him that could hurt so many peoples around him. He was being selfish and acted like he was the first human who ever fall in love. There were many but they don’t forget their friends, especially if that friend lives in the same house as his. And that friend encouraged him to date. If that wasn’t selfishness then Jiyeon was lost, she don’t know what selfish mean anymore.

“I thought we were supposed to watch a movie together.” Jiyeon calmly said eyes still on the screen. She heard Myungsoo’s foot stopped tapping on the floor, which means he stopped.

“Sorry, what did you say? I wasn’t listening.”

Jiyeon know that. She knows that about two weeks now. Once he starts dating his girlfriend, he stopped listening her and everybody else around him.

“I said we were supposed to be watching movie but just like last time you’re late. What is wrong with you?!” Jiyeon yelled the last sentence.

Myungsoo who just remembered that, know he was at fault but just because he was at fault doesn’t mean he’d say that out loud.


“Look, I’m sorry for keeping you waiting for nothing. But I’ve a girlfriend you see. She needs my attention more than anything. So please... Stop screaming. I’m already tired so… Just stop.” Myungsoo whispered the last words, rubbing his forehead in circular motion probably from a headache.


Jiyeon was in rage though. He truly acted like he was the first human who had a girlfriend. Millions billions had but they handle the situation better than Myungsoo ever had.

“Really? How considerate of you, Naeun must be happy to have you. Dumb head, I’m your friend if you didn’t forget! Fine, i would have deal with the fact you have girlfriend and she need to be loved but she’s not here! You can at least greet me! Or that weird fake girlfriend of yours brainwashed you to stay away from me?!”

Myungsoo hearing that boiled his blood. No one have rights to talk about his girlfriend in that manner. Fully knowing he was at fault for making her thinks like that, he still retorted back. “Shut up! Don’t you dare to talk about her like this! You look like some jealous girlfrie— forget it, don’t bother me!” He stormed to his room, slamming the door behind harshly.

Jiyeon was left in the living room, staring blankly in front. Jealous girlfriend? What he wanted to say when he suddenly stopped? It’s not like his other words didn’t hurt her. They did, but that 'jealous girlfriend' word took all of the attention and seemed more cruel then others.




“Hey Naeun, I’m Jiyeon.” Jiyeon held her hand out for handshake. She just wanted to see what kind of person Naeun actually was.



Unexpected to Jiyeon, Naeun smiled warmly and shake her hand in the friendliest way. “You’re one of Myungsoo’s friends, right? He talks about you sometimes.”

Jiyeon awkwardly nodded. She didn’t expect to be treated so nicely. Or maybe Naeun was keeping a good act. It must be that.

“I was… before you come.” Jiyeon whimpered grudgingly.

Widening her eyes, Naeun asked softly. “E- Excuse me?”

Jiyeon know what she’s going to do is wrong but she was angry. Jealous. Yes, she admits she’s so jealous by this perfect creature that happened to be dating someone Jiyeon never thought she would care for.

“Myungsoo was my friend but when you came... He doesn’t talk to me... Did you tell him to do that? You must be that type of girl who act so innocent and nice but behind that is just a filthy snake, aren’t you?!”

Naeun’s lips were trembling. She wipes her tears with her sleeve and shook her head furiously. “I didn’t! I would never do such a thing! Why you hate me so much? Maybe today we are talking for the first time but i saw you’re always glaring at me for no reason. Have i done something that makes you mad at me? If so then I’m sorry.”

Jiyeon was dumbfounded. She have accepted a rude behavior or at least ignoring, she even saw Jiyeon glaring at her yet she greeted Jiyeon so friendly. Maybe Naeun was really a nice person. No wonder Myungsoo had fallen for her.

“Whatever, I’ll leave.” Jiyeon walked away, pissed off at her own ridiculous behavior.




Jiyeon longingly stared at Myungsoo and Naeun, playing around each other. Myungsoo seemed so happy. She doesn’t know how but she happens to have fallen in love, unknown to herself. And the bad thing was it had to Myungsoo. Why him from many people around? She was married to him, true but they were going to divorce after a month and a week time. Beside she already know Myungsoo must be planning his wedding ceremony with Naeun. After all they love each other.

Unconsciously a tear drop from her eyes as she saw Myungsoo kiss Naeun’s cheek. She felt her heart bursting out, upset at the view.

“Why is my friend here all alone and sad?”

Jiyeon looked up and smiled at Kai who sit down beside her.

“Hey Kai. I’m just tired, so i wanted to be alone.”

Kai blankly stared at her, understanding the totally wrong meanings. “If you’re trying to get rid of me, forget it. I won’t move.”

Jiyeon sighed dejectedly. “You know very well what i meant, Kai.”

Kai stared at her the lone tear on her cheek which she didn’t bother to wipe and stared at the place she was staring. Kai was her best friend. He might not be a big supportive person and sometime bully her but he knows his limits. He knows things that’ll actually hurt her so for now he knows she needs a nice advice. Kai was willing to give her one.

“If the destiny wants you two together, no one can stop that. If he’s not yours to start, move on. The earlier, the better.”

These were the exact same words Jiyeon told Myungsoo. Ironic huh.

“Thank you Kai, for always being here with me. I need that.”

“You’re welcome.”




Jiyeon was waiting for Myungsoo in the living room. She know the possibility of him accepting her love was five from hundred. But Jiyeon wasn’t the type to coward back. This was it, he accepts her, then things would end peacefully and if he didn’t, she doesn’t know her limits after that.

The door opened from outside at two a.m. Did he hang out with his girlfriend this late? Doesn’t Naeun’s parent tell her to come home earlier?


It wasn’t new to be ignored by him when he comes so she didn’t mind when he just walked pass by him.


“I need to talk with you.” Jiyeon calmly said.

“Not this again. You probably wanted to say my girlfriend told me to stop talking with you, right? You’re wrong, she didn’t.” Myungsoo already said because that’s what she talk about for the past few days.

“No… I’m sorry about that though… Sit and listen.”

“I’m so tired so i hope it’s not something stupid.” Myungsoo irritatingly said and sat down on the couch.

“I… I think i like you…” Jiyeon softly whispered, never did she use this kind of tone with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was weirded out. Like him? When did she start liking him? From all the things he expected to hear, it was never the one he would ever think he’d hear from her.

“You kidding, right?” Myungsoo chuckled.

But Jiyeon frowned. “I’m not! I like you, okay! J-just go out with me and leave Naeun!”

Once those words escaped her lips, Myungsoo was anything but calm.


“Are you ing serious?! What makes you think I’ll leave Naeun for someone like you?! No wonder you were jealous from her!” Realizing he was shouting, he lowered his voice. “Stop bothering me. I won’t like you that way; in fact did you forget we use to hate each other… Just leave me alone.” Myungsoo walk out the house.

Jiyeon smiled bitterly as her tears fall from her eyes. Well, if that’s how things are going to be then so be it. She was hurt but she can’t let herself get hurt forever. She was strong minded personality. She has to move on no matter what. She wasn’t the type of girls who got all weak and cry babies, she was the opposite. This is it. Myungsoo took the first step and she would continue to take the other steps. Things were bound to happen this way.

 

Third month…

Jiyeon was looking at the blackboard, her palm resting on her cheek. She was bored and depressed. After that day when she confessed to Myungsoo, they both didn’t talk with each other. More like they were strangers living in the same house. They didn’t talk but they still sleep in the same room. Both were too stubborn to leave, expecting the other has to leave. Right now, Myungsoo was here, in the same class, but his mind was somewhere else and Jiyeon figured his girlfriend must be occupying his mind. Like usual.

“I’m Kyungsoo.”

“Okay Kyungsoo, go and sit somewhere. Jiyeon or Myungsoo will help you around; they both are good students so you can ask anything from them.” The teacher said to the new boy who Jiyeon only now noticed even if her eyes were there all the time.

Kyungsoo looked around and when he fined no interest, he decided to just sit with Myungsoo. He also seemed a nice person to Kyungsoo plus their names were same only a first word was different.

The bell ring and the period were over. Before Kyungsoo could ask anything from Myungsoo, Myungsoo was fast. “I’m sorry i can’t help you. You can ask Jiyeon to help you out. She has nothing better to do.” The last part wasn’t important but it just split out of his tongue.


Kyungsoo raised eyebrow at the rush. He shrugged and made his way to Jiyeon, the girl who seem so pissed off for some reason.

“Help me around, I’m not taking no for an answer.”

Jiyeon looked up and she knows she has no choice. Myungsoo could lie about something to the teacher later about his girlfriend while Jiyeon can’t. Everybody knows she has so much free time and it would be a sheer negligence from her part.

“Whatever just follows me.”




“Kyungsoo! Come here, look at these flowers. Aren’t they beautiful?” Jiyeon placed her palm flat on the glass where the flowers were seen from inside.

Kyungsoo stood beside her, hands inside his pocket and once he stared at the flower, his frowned deepened.

“I hate flowers.”

This made him receive a glare from Jiyeon who give him a disapproved look.

“Behave, will ya?”

“I think I’m being normal here. It’s you who is acting like a child when you have a body of someone adult. Grow up. You’re not a child anymore.”

Jiyeon decided to ignore his insults and focus on the flower. It’s been two weeks she has been hanging out with Kyungsoo. Surprisingly, he was different then Kai but something about him looked familiar with Myungsoo and Kai. Maybe his laziness was something only Kai had. His rude comments on the things she likes seems like Myungsoo’s style while the always pissed off personality reminded her of herself. Weird. It wasn’t hard to believe it was coincidence. There were millions and more different types of personalities in this world so it was natural. That’s what she thought.




It was a Friday. After a very long time, Myungsoo was home. Naeun had to go somewhere with her parents which left him with nothing to do. He was just watching a movie uninterested. He remembered he use to watch with Jiyeon every Friday, Saturday and Monday. Well, Sunday was their personal life day so they left it out.


Jiyeon was currently in the bedroom, probably messaging someone. Myungsoo didn’t want to spy on her but he mistakenly peeked on her phone screen. She was messaging some guy. Myungsoo shouldn’t care but he did. He just can’t find the inner peace after seeing that.

The doorbell rang and Myungsoo stand up to open the door but before he could reach the door, the bedroom door slammed open and a ready Jiyeon rushing came out. She didn’t spare Myungsoo a gaze and just opened the door. Myungsoo clearly saw it was the guy, more specifically, a new transferred. Kyungsoo. He wanted to ask where she was going but she already left.




At night, Jiyeon came late. It was two a.m. when she opened the door with her keys. The lights were off so she had turn on few in the way. What she saw was unexpected. Myungsoo, glaring at the TV.

Why didn’t he sleep yet? Usually he would be sleeping or out with his girlfriend. Weird. She decided to just ignore his presence and walk away. It was easy to do.

“Look at the time. Where were you this late?” Myungsoo asked which caught Jiyeon off guard. Time? Where she was? Late? Did he finally lose his mind?

“Stay out of my business!” Jiyeon hissed and made her way to stairs.

“Your paren— my parents were asking about you. So i just wanted to make sure where you were.”

Jiyeon wanted to leave immediately. Or better slap his face but they were having a normal conversation so sudden slap or leaving from here would make things awkward.

“I’ll talk to them myse—”

“I already said you were tired… So they said its okay… You don’t have to talk with them.”

Jiyeon was really suspicious at Myungsoo’s behavior. Yet she would rather ignore all that. Once she walked away, Myungsoo sighed in relief. He freaking lied! Neither of their parents called, only his mom sends a maid for food which was daily thing. He don’t even know why he ask those questions so just to save his from more embarrassment, he had to make up excuse and he could find no better than that. He doesn’t understand what’s wrong with him all of a sudden.



Next day at class Myungsoo was like usual, day dreaming but once he heard Jiyeon yelling Kyungsoo’s name, he drifted his attention to them.

“Kyungsoo! You freak, stop hating the world!”

Unamused Kyungsoo didn’t bother to listen. He simply glared at the desk. Like it did something wrong in his rights. “I’ll hate this desk forever.”

“You can’t hate it! It did nothing to you!”

“Lair. Because of this,” He pointed at the desk grudgingly. “I’ve to study. If it wasn’t here, i would be in somewhere better.”

Jiyeon shook her head. “You’re stupid, it’s here for the comfortable purpose so be thankful. Beside you know the world is successful because of these schools that provide us desk.” It was lame, Jiyeon was aware of it. Desk or no desk has nothing to do with success.

“Whatever, nerd.”

Myungsoo frowned. When was the last time he argued like that with Jiyeon? He can’t remember. The time he start dating Naeun, he left everything behind. He remembered his mistakes in Jiyeon’s right. Before they start acting like a total stranger, Jiyeon was always angry with him, it wasn’t the funny type of fury that could pass as a joke, but a real pissed off. He was bad with her. She might talk bad about his girlfriend which was absolutely wrong but that’s because he didn’t clarify himself. He let her live in dark so her reaction was something obvious but Myungsoo was blind to see. And now that he finally decided to come out of his shell, things are already changed too much that it’s hard to bring them back like how it were a month… Or two months ago.



“Are you even listening to me? Myungsoo…” Naeun called Myungsoo for the fifth time. He was staring at Jiyeon and Kyungsoo bickering like he use to with Jiyeon.

Naeun sighed. What should she do when Myungsoo was totally ignoring her for the past few days. She clearly saw his eyes directed to Jiyeon and Kyungsoo but she wasn’t able to do anything but act like she knows nothing.

“Myungsoo… I-I’ve to do something… See you later.” with that she walked away, Myungsoo was too busy glaring at two people that he didn’t hear her.



Things for Jiyeon were fine for now. Myungsoo was pretty much annoying her so much these days but she has Kyungsoo. As for Myungsoo, things were opposite. He regretted for ignoring her before because now he was being ignored by her. The tables have turned.

 


One night Jiyeon once again come home late. Myungsoo was once again sitting on the couch. The TV and lights were off.

“Where were you?” Myungsoo asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon ignored his question and when she walked passed him, Myungsoo stand up on his feet and grabbed her wrist harshly. She winced at the sudden pain but glared back at Myungsoo the next second.

“What the hell?! Let my hand go you, jerk!”

Tightening his hold on her so she doesn’t escape, he repeated his question. “Where were you this late?!”
Jiyeon chuckled mockingly. “Where was i? Excuse me but who the are you?! You’re no one to me so stop that idiot act of yours, will ya?!”

Myungsoo gritted his teeth. Once again, she was right but he was mad. The frustration of being ignored constantly and her hanging out with Kyungsoo and coming home late all burst out together.

“I’m your husband! I’ve all rights to know where you were!”

“Husband?!” Jiyeon asked in disbelieve. He doesn’t have rights to bring that on. Not after what he did. The previous ache she felt came back and worse. “I remember we had a deal! You even dated that girl so you out of all peoples around have no rights to tell me that you’re my husband! You’re not even a friend to me; you’re nothing but a worthless to me! Leave my hand before i call someone!”

Myungsoo was unable to retort back. She was right. What right does he has when he dated Naeun? When she confessed, Myungsoo rejected her by bringing up their previous hate towards each other. He was wrong all along but he was blind to see. Yes, true Jiyeon did some mistakes but hers were hidden by Myungsoo’s large one.


He releases his grip on her wrist. Jiyeon smirked at his defeated features. She was satisfied. He hurt her too and left nothing to heal her. He deserve that, about by all means, he absolutely deserve that.

“Next Tuesday we’re going to sign the divorce papers, just in case you forget.”


She walked to bedroom, leaving him all alone standing in the middle. Regret, guilt, hurt, sad.



After that day, for some reason, things had changed. Myungsoo didn’t dare to talk with Jiyeon again nor Jiyeon bother to talk with him. The difference was, Myungsoo come home early instead of like before, when he used to hang out with his girlfriend. He even starts buying the dinner for the two of them. At first Jiyeon refused to eat but few days later, looking at his effort she eat a little and now they start watching whatever was playing on the TV while eating their dinner wordlessly. It was everyday thing now. Sadly three days later, they had to sign those papers that might separate them forever.

Once again both were sitting together eating wordlessly. That was until Myungsoo finally decided to talk about divorce papers.

“This Tuesday… We’ve to sign the paper.”

Jiyeon looked surprised he talks. She didn’t feel the need to talk rudely. “Yeah.” Was the simple answer with no grudge and all anger?

“You sure wanted to sign them?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m sorry for treating you that way… I was… Selfish…”

Jiyeon looked at his face. His eyes were down, he looked depressed. He wasn’t the Myungsoo she uses to bicker with or the one she married. He was different. Quiet. Gloomy.

Jiyeon felt he regretted his ignorance towards everyone. “I’ll only forgive you when you start valuing peoples around you.”

Myungsoo was confused. Valuing people?

“Just because you have someone special, doesn’t mean you’ll forget the world. You’re still part of it… you have no rights to treat human life with that ignorance… Friends… Huh.”

Myungsoo got his answers. She forgave him but she was still mad.


Tuesday …

Jiyeon was waiting for Myungsoo. She has already arrived but Myungsoo was late. They just talked last night. She wasn’t sure anymore if she wanted to sign or not. Things were better between them compare to the past month. Myungsoo being gentleman and all caring towards her… Also trying to be caring towards others awoke her feelings that she buried before. She was at home too because Kyungsoo has suddenly disappeared. Out of everyone’s sight. While kai was naturally lazy person who would love to sit all day in one place.

Few minutes later a panting Myungsoo came in. His clothes were messed up and his hairs were not combed well. Jiyeon has the urge to roll her eyes. He looked kind a cute though.


“Sorry… I- i was… Late…”

“We can see, now come here. You already made us wait enough.” Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo walked there and once his eyes landed on the papers, his breath stopped for a second and his heart was bursting in his ribcage. He didn’t come all the way to sign these papers. He was here for the totally different purpose.

“I won’t sign these!”

The man and Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo with wide eyes. Jiyeon explained that they both wanted it so the man was confused at why would Myungsoo say that suddenly.

“Shut up and sit down. Ignore him, where are we supposed to sign.” Jiyeon asked the man.

“But I’m serious. I’m not going to sign these.” Myungsoo stubbornly argued.

Awkwardly laughing Jiyeon stand up slowly. She glared at Myungsoo before giving awkward smile to the confused man again. “If you don’t mind, give us a moment please.”

She dragged Myungsoo to the corner like how a mother would scold her misbehaving son.


“What the hell is wrong with you?! Keep quiet and sign the papers.” Jiyeon hissed. She really don’t understand why would Myungsoo suddenly do that.


Myungsoo crossed his arms. “I’m not going to sign those!”

“Why not?! We’ve been talking about this for three months!”

“Because i…” Myungsoo breathed. He don’t believe himself but he has to say that. “I like you.”

Jiyeon’s expression darkened. “Stop this nonsense.” She said calmly but a calm Jiyeon wasn’t really a kind one.

“This isn’t nonsense. I might be late… But i just realized i like you… I’m sorry for rejecting you before… At that time… I would say i didn’t like you romantically… But… I like you now… I don’t want to divorce.”

Jiyeon sighed in distress. She leaned on the wall, a deep frown on her perfectly shaped eyebrows. “This can’t be happening. If you think I’m an easy girl then you’re wrong… You think just because you said sorry and that you like me would change everything? It won’t.”

Grabbing her both palm in his which surprisingly she let him do. He softly said. “Give me a chance.”

A bitter chuckle escaped her lips. “Didn’t you say same thing to Naeun? Beside i thought she was your girlfriend, where she is? You can’t just do that…”

An immediate guilt wash over Myungsoo for doing this to Naeun but it was his feelings. He can’t control it. His only fault was not telling Naeun about his marriage and now breakup.

“I’m a jerk… I know I’m. But i like you more…”

Chuckling a little, she slapped his head. “Idiot, I’ll only come to you when you officially break up with her. I don’t want to be the third wheel.”




“She was your wife all along.” Naeun muttered in heart clenching tone. Her lips were trembling badly but she bites them to stop the cries.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo guilt fully said. He knows Naeun was a girl with a fragile heart; it was never hard to fool someone like her. She’s so innocent that usually people come in her life and take advantage of her innocent personality then leave. She was being used by many but that was something she never knows. Myungsoo wanted to be the guy to protect her, stay beside her and chase the evil peoples away but she wasn’t the right person for him.

“Why did you ask me out when you already have a wife? This is so wrong!” Naeun tried to raise her voice but she failed to do so.

“I know, i was wrong and i wanted to do the right thing now…”

She nodded looking down. It was really a heart breaking view but Myungsoo did the right thing by confessing the truth.

“Fine then, i won’t stop you but i don’t like you anymore! Don’t ever find me, I’m leaving!”

Myungsoo was left looking at her disappearing figure. He did the right thing but it just wasn’t right to hurt the innocent and pure creature like her. He was happy because in the end of day, he has someone that could give him inner peace and make him feel good.



“Myungsoo! Bring me ice cream, now!” Jiyeon ordered Myungsoo around.

Glaring at her, Myungsoo got up and walked to kitchen. Few seconds later he come back and gave it her, still glaring at the bossy attitude.

“What are you looking at huh?! Mind your own business, idiot!” Jiyeon hollowed, arrogantly looking down at him.

“Nothing, stupid.” Myungsoo muttered sitting on the couch.

“What did you just called me? I dare you to say that on my face!” Jiyeon challenged but Myungsoo was taking none. He immediately decline saying nothing.

“Nothing.”

“That’s what i thought.” Jiyeon arrogantly stated.

She wasn’t always this arrogant. She gave Myungsoo a chance but he need to prove himself that he was worthy enough to be her lover. She said he had to listen to her every demand wordlessly and show his love to her while all she’ll do is order him like he was a slave. That was cruel but that was what Myungsoo loved the most. Call him sadistic and he won’t care. He might be sadistic in the end of the day.



“Huh! Look, my marks are better than your lameass marks! Take that looser!” Jiyeon rubbed her paper on Myungsoo’s face mercilessly. Myungsoo let her do whatever she wants. It’s not like him saying something would change that fact. It was true so there was no need to argue. The thing that annoyed him was the way she was acting. She was really a heartless person. How come Myungsoo fall for someone like her was mystery to himself.

“Whatever.” Myungsoo silently muttered.


“Did you saw that Kai? Myungsoo is jealous! Isn’t that great?”

“Yeah, it’s great.” Kai said giving Myungsoo apologetic look which Myungsoo smiled back, waving like it was fine.



Myungsoo and Jiyeon were walking home. Jiyeon wanted it that way and just to make things worse for Myungsoo, she told him to take her bags too. Car wasn’t needed.

They were walking silently with no care about the world. Peaceful walk.


“Myungsoo… Are you serious about dating me?” Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo was surprised at the question. He turns his face to her. His eyes softened at the worried features. So she still doesn’t believe he was serious. “Give me a reason why I’m taking all the torture you gives me just for a chance. Because even to take all that for revenge is too much… Only love could do that… Not fear, not grudge or hatred… Remember that i have no reasons to be with you… Love is all i can take and give you… I’m not forced.”

Jiyeon smiled. “I would be sarcastic if i wasn’t serious. You happened to be lucky at the moment, sweetheart.”

Myungsoo smirked. “I was lucky to have y—”

“Shut the up!!” Jiyeon yelled at him before he could continue. She hates all lovely and humble stuff. They made her sick. She doesn’t like all rainbows and beautiful stuff. She calls herself beautiful but she hates other beautiful things.

Myungsoo laughed whole heartedly at that. He did it on purpose.

“You know i would lo—”

“Myungsoo! Myungsoo! Naeun- she… She’s in the playground f-for… Three… Days…” A little boy Myungsoo recognized as Naeun’s younger brother said, his back bend down while he was panting heavily, was catching his breath.

Myungsoo frowned as he sat on his knees to be on smaller height. “Hey young man, breathe first, talk later.” he said while rubbing his palm up and down on boy’s back, trying to calm him.

Jiyeon stared at the two confused. Who was the boy and how he knows about Naeun. What Naeun has to do here?

“Naeun, she’s not eating or sleeping. She’s always on the swing in playground. She come house for night and leaves early… Please talk to her… She’s making me so worried…”

Myungsoo nodded immediately with serious expression. “I’m coming, lead me where she is.” He stands on his feet and turned to Jiyeon. “I have to go, Naeun… I have to talk with her.”

Jiyeon shook her head. “You’re not going anywhere. I’m your women, not Naeun! You love me!”

“But that’s not about love. It’s about humanity. I don’t love her but she’s still human… And my friend… I can’t let her suffer like this without her knowing the fact… I wasn’t toughed that way. I’m sorry for leaving you like this but my manners don’t allow me to turn a blind eye to someone who’s hurt because of me…”

“But you did ignore me when i confessed! Where were your manners back then?!”

Myungsoo calmly smiled and Jiyeon almost punched his face but because of the kid she stopped. “I was jerk… And I’m still paying for that. I let you play with me as you wish because… I was wrong… You control my life like I’m doll… Not because you can, but i let you… Trust me… I regretted it and as much as i want you the other way, you know what other way I’m taking about but I’ve to control my mans need… Because this way… It would remind me how wrong I’m… I’m under your command… My love. I’m ready to suffer more than that only for you…”

Again Jiyeon wasn’t pleased but she realized it wasn’t the right time. Besides, she has known the fact Myungsoo wasn’t all bad.

“Is this meant to melt me?”

Myungsoo wanted to say something but the little boy tugs on Jiyeon’s school skirt. She looked down at the boy.

“Please, let Myungsoo Hyung talk with my sister... She needs him… Only once? Please.” He opened his eyes to look cuter and blink few times. “Pretty please? You’re so beautiful noona, please?”


Jiyeon frowned. The boy had won her heart by that word and that cute expression. “Fine! But you can’t love her, Myungsoo! Or I’ll kill you both!”

“Thanks noona, i love you.”

Jiyeon weakly smiled at the kid. She was defeated by a kid. A cute kid no less.



Myungsoo ran to the playground following the boy. Once his eyes landed on Naeun he stopped. She looked so weak and sad.

“Malvin, you can go now. I’ll take your sister home myself.”


Malvin looked up at Myungsoo and nodded.


“What are you doing here? Little man told me you’re not your usual self.” Myungsoo said to Naeun who kept looking down.

“I’m sorry but i can’t be your man…”

“But you loved me first... She was just a friend…” Naeun managed to say with cracked voice.

Myungsoo nodded. He looked up at the sky in wondering way. “Yeah, i loved you first… but if it weren’t her who encouraged me… I wouldn’t have asked you out… Because i was a coward.”

Lifting her head a little, Naeun innocently asked. “She did? Why did she do that if she loved you?”

A small smile form on Myungsoo’s face. “Because she didn’t love me at that time too. We were just friends. Things just changed… I’m sorry that you have to date someone like me…”


“That’s still unfair… Don’t you think…? W-why can’t you just stay with me?” She asked.

Myungsoo was the one who caused it so he has to deal with it but he doesn’t even know what to say. It was in fact unfair with her. Why she has to go through that? She didn’t even know about his existence until the day he confessed. The only mistake she might have committed was accepting him. Why Myungsoo had to come and go then act like sorry could make things rights. A word. A worthless word.

“I don’t love you.”

“Why? Why you can’t love me? Am i too shy for your liking? Too naive? Idiot? Is that’s it?” She asked brokenly as fresh tears slowly roll down from her face.

“Why you wanted to live with someone who doesn’t even love you? Would it make you feel better? Would it make you happy to be with someone who’s not sincere with you? Not happy with your happiness? Doesn’t care if you’re sad? Doesn’t care if you’re stressed? Most of all doesn’t care about your feelings… Can you live with that person? Can you see this person staring at some other girl with love in his eyes which he can’t see you in the same light? Can you? Are you even strong enough to go through that? You can’t?” Myungsoo sighed. His words were harsh but they were needed to be said. He softened his voice as more tears fall from her eyes. He grabbed her fingers gently and made her look him in the eyes. “You can’t because you are a nice girl. You have a fragile heart that can be broken easily. You’re lovely and sweet girl. Your heart needs someone who can take good care of it… The innocence you have is rarely found these days… And i want you to keep it that way… I can’t be the owner of it because I’m not worthy of it… I’m sorry i came in your peaceful life and ruined it with my stupidy… Please… Don’t hurt yourself because of someone like me… If i were worthy of those, i would have come back to you but I’m not… I can’t treasure your tears… So you shouldn’t waste them on me.”

Naeun forcefully nodded. She doesn’t want to but she had to. Myungsoo was right but it would take time to remove Myungsoo’s pictures from her head. She realized at least that much that Myungsoo won’t love her. Not when he has someone like Jiyeon. She doesn’t stand a chance against her. The only thing she could think of about Jiyeon was, she was lucky to have Myungsoo, the gentleman beside her.


Myungsoo slowly pulled her in his arms as more tears fall from Naeun’s eyes. She ends up sobbing in his arms. This wasn’t her man. He already has someone he loves and that girl love him back.

“What the hell? I leave you for half hour and you cheat on me?! You I’ll kill you!” Jiyeon yelled at Myungsoo from the distance. She was running to them.

Naeun widened her eyes and pulled away from Myungsoo. Myungsoo on the other side has nothing to do but sigh.

“Who told you to follow me?” He asked once Jiyeon reach there.

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes. “Who told me, you ask?! You clown you’re mine so I’ve all rights to stalk you!”

Myungsoo crossed his arms. “No, you’re wrong. No one has rights to stalk someone, not even you.”


Naeun stared back and forth. So this was the love they share. They argued with each other but that was how they show their love. Naeun realized, she was the one who came out of nowhere in the picture of the two. They both made their fair share of mistakes which lead it to this. Well, crying won’t change much. She has to move on, instead of giving herself unnecessary pain. Because Myungsoo won’t care about her like he would care for his love one. He was truly not worth of her tears.

A last tear drop from her eyes. She turned around and walked away. The two didn’t notice her but why would they? They were so into each other to actually care about their surroundings.



Two years later…

“He has your eyes.” Myungsoo softly muttered staring at his first child. The baby was in Jiyeon’s hand.

“Of course, he must have my eyes; otherwise he could be ugly with yours.” Jiyeon said. She didn’t change a little bit in those two years.

“Really? That’s why you said my eyes are ist eyes you ever seen.” Myungsoo smirked at her flushed face.

“I never said that. Your eyes are ugly so don’t think much about it.”

Myungsoo laughed lightly. He leaned in to kiss her forehead, then her nose and lastly her lips. “Fine my love, my eyes are ugly and yours are pretty. Happy?”
“Of course I’m happy. You finally admitted you have ugly eyes. That’s so nice of you.”

“Yeah.”


They were living normally. Well, their kind of normal life. The only thing stayed mystery was, where did Kyungsoo go? He just randomly disappeared from the planet. Jiyeon tried to search for him everywhere.


One night, when she was sleeping with her baby and Myungsoo, Kyungsoo came.

He talks with her because she woke up and talked with him.


Kyungsoo was a spirit.


He was sending to make them realize their love.


He succeeded.


He was a combination of kai, Myungsoo and Jiyeon herself. Because he had to.


That night, Jiyeon was thankful to him.


She was in love with a man she hated few years back.

Life could show wonders.

Hers was more like a miracle.

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Soo here’s it. I hope you guys like it and also ExoAra here’s.
It’s mostly bull I know I know. I’ve written it before a year and I’m tooo lazy to edit or read it again so I’m sorry for everything you find problematic in this one-shot.

I guess this is typical Myungyeon huh- No not guess because I know it a typical Myungyeon which you must have read like thousands of time before so… it won’t be much of a problem if you guys read it one more time huh?

I’m blabbering so sorry… I’m actually too sleepy so byeee!

Don’t hate me openly.

And lastly thank you guys for subscribing, commenting and voting. I truely apprciate it. I love you~~