II.

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bunny ears poked out of the blanket while Jaehyun snored loudly. Doyoung found himself on a human form again. He went down the bed, sadly, he was slipped on one of the slippers there and a loud thud was made. Doyoung looked innocently at Jaehyun's back, who moved. He tried to stand up but he heard a whisper, 

"Ugh. Who's that . It's early.” It was Jaehyun. He slowly sat up and brushed the sleepiness from his eyes. He looked around, with his eyes still drooping down. He's still sleepy. He noticed that the bunny was not on his side. He panicked and his sleepiness vanished like a bubble because of that.

“BUNNY?!” Doyoung scrambled all the way under the bed, when Jaehyun wasn't looking at his direction. He kept chanting 'please go back to a bunny' in a little voice for himself to go back at the animal form. He pushed himself more on the corner of the bed, when Jaehyun's feet had a contact with the floor. “Bunny, where are you?” He heard some footsteps when Jaehyun's feet disappeared near the bed. Maybe he went down the living room. He sighed in relief. 

He was in panic again when he saw the other's feet nearing the bed. “Where's that bunny?” His ears twitched, slowly, he felt himself transforming into the animal form. As well as Jaehyun peeked his head under the bed. Doyoung went to the other's face and rubbed his furry self to it. Jaehyun thought that the bunny was lost in the house.

Jaehyun squeaked at that contact but nonetheless, he laughed loud. He picked the bunny up and placed it on the bed. The bunny hopped up and down on the mattress, Jaehyun smiled, as he saw it. What a cute sight. He went to the kitchen and grabbed some foods for him and the pet. 

“Here you go.” He gave the bunny its carrot and ate his food. He glanced at the clock, realizing that it was already 9 o'clock, he's late. "Damn. I gotta go to work. I'll just call Taeyong hyung to bring some food for you.” He muttered, he petted the bunny and ignored his unfinished food on the bed side table. He went to the bathroom.

“Hyung, don't forget to bring a food!“ He ended the call with Taeyong and went inside his car. It's already 10 so he really need to go and finish those paper works at his desk. Being a CEO is hard.

 

Doyoung looked outside the large window and saw that Jaehyun's car was already gone. He sighed in relief, because he's back again on his human form. He sat on the bed and think of what will he do. He can cook, clean and wash, in short, he can do almost everything related to house, Ten taught him that when he was still on the orphanage. “Hmm.” He may be a 16 years old bunny but he can be a mature hybrid as he wanted to.

He glanced around the room, he saw some dusts and dirty clothes scattered everywhere. “He's so... dirty at his own house.” He whispered. He picked up the dirty clothes then folded it properly, swept the floor, fixed some of the things and the bed sheet. When he's done,  he clapped his hands like he's proud of himself. Until his stomach churned, he's hungry. 

He opened the door of the room and went down the stairs. He rubbed his flat tummy and pouted, “I'm hungry.” He heard some rustlings on the gate, so he hid.

“Jaehyun is such a bother. Psh.” His ears twitched when someone spoke, probably from the door. The person who spoke opened it, then went inside. He hid more, he's hidden behind a tall, wood made furniture. The person walked around the house, with the bunny's food in his hand, searching for the furry animal.

“Hey, bunny?” The guy called, Doyoung panicked when the footsteps were became loud and clear on his ears. The guy was near him, but he can't change his self. He pushed himself more on the wooden furniture, as the steps were really near at him. 

Taeyong heard som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter