Lips (Wheein's POV)

Lips

Lips....

I dont know why but i always has affection about lips. Sometimes in conversation,  my eyes always draws to their lips. I did it to all of our members and solar unnie even caught me when i did that. I told her that i have that habit when i focus to the conversation. 

 

However, there is something different with hyejin's. We are always together from middle school. We have been through many obstacles and went through it together. She already saw me in my lowest condition.  We are so comfortable on hugs to comfort each other and everything else. But of course, we never kissed. 

 

But, recently my attraction toward her is heightening eeespecially her lips. I wonder how can her lips is so beautiful. How is the taste of her lips. How is it feels when it touched mine. It makes me so curious that i forget what is arounds me. 

 

"Wheein-ah!! Are you okay? You are blank for a moment" byul-unnie once said to me at our usual meeting. 

"Are you tired?? I already asked you a question two times already. Maybe we should take a break solar unnie" hyejin answered that for me.

I don't want to postpone the meeting so i said" it's okay unnie, i am not tired. We can continue"

" I dont think so. We should take a break yongsun unnie. I think wheein need to clear her head for a bit. " Byul unnie said, I think i am hallucinated it but she gave a smirk and wink to solar unnie. 

 

Fast forward to now, in celebrating my birthday. Hyejin took me to Japan to celebrate although at first i rejected it. I thought it will be difficult to make it happened. But, here we are now, in ichiran ramen's restaurant at Japan. Hyejin already ordered for me and we are now waiting for the ramens to be served

 

"Are you ready to eat until you're full wheein-ah?" Hyejin asked me and ruffled my hair.  She always thought i am her dog or something. 

"Of course, we already go from long way to try this right"

Before hyejin replied, the ramens are served in front of us. 

"Well, that was fast. Let's eat, i bet it tasted amazing!" Hyejin spoke and begin eating. 

And i need to agree that it was the best ramen i ever had. It tasted beyond amazing.  I want to tell how amazing it was to hyejin but stopped. She is very focused on eating that maybe she already forgot that i am here. I am being me, cannot stop to look at her lips. The way she eats and how she uses her tounge afterwards makes me feels things. How can she is so perfect. Forgot about anything else, i just focused on her lips. Until, hyejin suddenly looked at me and irked her eyebrows. Suprised, i turned away and ate the remaining of the ramen. I must be crazy to think like that to my best friend. 

 

Hyejin finished first and said "Wow, wheein-ah, i don't know that you can eat all of that by yourself. "

"haha... I surprised too maybe it is because the ramen is super delicious" I replied a bit surprised cause she did not ask about what happened before. 

"I agree this restaurant need to open in korea, I one hundred percent sure that it will be famous there." Then, she looked at her phone," It's already past 4 pm, let's go shopping and go back to hotel. We need to shoot our vlive." 

 

Like what we usually do. We play and sing together in the street. It was fun and felt like we are back in middle school again. Finally, it's time to go back to hotel. We already bought beer and snacks for our vlive and take showers so we look presentable. Hyejin already moved the sofa so we can record freely. 

We begin the vlive and opened our beer. I think it is the beer that makes me slightly tipsy. "Hyejin-ah do you want the crepes too?" i asked her "uuhm" she nodded her head. I scooped her some creeps and feed her. The beer makes me want to kiss her than ever. We are sitting so close that with turning my head i can reached her lips. But i know it is still recording and closed the chance.  I just feed her and eat the remaining on the fork. How smooth am i haha. I continue to drink my beer and unconsciously i became more daring. I eat chips by wrapped my hand around her. She is a bit surprised but never ask. In that vlive, moomoo can see me focus mostly on her lips but i don't care cause they already know about my habit. Finally, we said our goodbye and stopped our recording.

 

But we continue to drink another cans of beer. Hyejin begin to feel tipsy too and eat my crepes. This makes my head dizzy. My heart tells me just kiss her but my head tells me that i will regret it later. However,  it was decided when hyejin leave some cream on the side of her lips and cleaned it with her tounge. I grabbed her hands and turned her body towards me. I looked at her in the eyes and said. 

"hyejin-ah can i kiss you?"

And my questions bout her lips are answered and it is beyond my imagination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,  this is it.  I know it is pretty short and the time is not recent too.  This is what happened when you cannot sleep and watched 2 young girls vlive lol. 

Thank you for reading and please comment so i can improve my writing.