UNA

long sleeves

 

 《 JM 》

How does it feel to live without getting hurt? A stupid question right? Maybe it feels more than good. Or maybe it just feels boring. I don't know.

But what always run through Jimin's mind is "why do we always have to get hurt when we fall in love?"

He remembered what his brother, Hoseok, told him once, "You cannot call it love if you do not feel hurt atleast once."

But what if it's already too much?

 

Jimin walked as fast as he could, while crossing his arms and rubbing his shoulders due to the coldness. His blue jacket isn't enough to warm his body, he's blaming himself for not watching the Weather news. Ber-month has already started and it feels so cold as their city welcomed the Winter season.

Jimin decided to go out from their apartment so he could relax and breathe properly. He's tired of feeling hurt so he guess there's nothing bad to rest for awhile.

After a few minutes. his feet stopped by a small café. He thought he needs to warm himself up for awhile. He pushed the door which made the hanging bells clang, and entered the café.

He was welcomed by a strong aroma of a coffee that made him feel relaxed, and customers minding their own businesses while taking their orders on their tables.

He noticed that there is a customer sitting alone on her own table and it made Jimin smile in hope and think that he is just not the only one who went here alone. That is until a person right infront of him walked to the same table and sat. They must be a couple.

He heaved a sighed and realize that he is just really alone now but it makes him feel a bit better than to be with a person who will just make him feel useless.

He jumped off from his thoughts when a voice started to speak.

"Good evening, Sir!"

Jimin looked up and the cashier who was wearing an apron and a bunny smile met his eyes.

If Jimin isn't in a sad mood tonight, he would definitely chuckle and compliment the cashier's teeth.

The cashier's expression changed and Jimin knew that he will continue to speak.

"You look gloomy today, Sir."

How did he know? Jimin thought. Is it that visible in his eyes?

Jimin looked at the guy as he raised his hand then he looked and pointed at the menu. "If I were you, I would order this Unicorn meal."

Jimin's eyes furrowed. He know as well that I do not know what to order? Oh, maybe he's just promoting this new meal.

"Hmm,why?", Jimin softly asked, looking at the menu instead of the cashier.

"Our Unicorn meal contains colorful cookies and cupcakes and a Unicorn milk tea drink with ice cream on top. It would surely bring color to your dull mood today, Sir!", The cashier cheerfully said.

Jimin looked back at him.

How can he manage to smile? Is he also in pain? Is he just pretending? I hope not, because that smile is what any person is looking for

"Sir?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he gaze away from his thoughts.

"Hmm, yeah. I'll have that."

"Great!"

Jimin watched the cashier as he quickly walked to the back area, probably the kitchen. The cashier look so young and it made Jimin thought that maybe he's a working student. He then went back to the cashier and typed the order.

Jimin took out his purse and get some cash to pay.

Jimin then gave the money to the cashier and his eyes caught the name tag on his upper left side. His name is Jungkook. What a nice name, Jimin thought.

The cashier took it from his hand and started to speak again. Jimin noticed that the Jungkook guy is staring at him.

"Smile, Sir. You look pretty when you smile."

Jimin tried to smile even if deep inside he's getting awkward and pissed at this guy who feels close to him.

"Here's your change. Just wait for a few minutes and I'll serve it to you."

He's the cashier and also the server? Oh how poor this café is to have only few employees.

Jimin shrugged the offensive thought away as he took the change and the order number before he proceeded to the empty table.


Thankfully, it was beside the glass window so he could have a sight of the outside while taking his Unicorn meal alone.

 



vote and comment!