1/1

Red Velvet
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Let's go to that store!"

"Taemin! You just ate! You certainly do not need more dessert right now!"

"But , Key hung! My system needs something sweet right now. And this tummy wants some cake." Taemin tried to act cute, he knows he can get anything from his hyungs if he is persistent enough.

Key sighs. He knows if Taemin wants something there is no turning back. Otherwise he will nag all the way and it's not good for this tired situation. Key is too tired unlike Taemin. They just finished their schedule. Both of them had a photoshoot. After having diner their was no energy left to go back to their personal houses. Dorm was nearer. So they decided to stay there for the night. It's a plus point that Jonghyun also decided to stay at the dorm tonight. Key certainly misses that particular Dino. 

"Okay! Now hurry up! I need to give my system some rest."

"Key hyung! You are great." Taemin says with a smile.

"Now, which one do you want?"

"Can I have everything?"

"Taemin! No!! Just one cake. I will buy a whole cake but just one. And you will have to share it with everyone."

"Wow! Key hyung look, can I have this red one?"

"Are you sure you want a red velvet? It's sweeter than others, just for the information."

"Great, my taste buds really wants something super sweet. I want this one hyung."

"Okay. Please pack me this one." Key asked.

"I really don't understand how can you have this much energy left, Taemin."

"I am tired too hyung. That's why I need this lovely cake." Taemin winks at key and gets on the car.

After reaching at the dorm Key takes the cake in the dining and starts to cut it in pieces. He is tired of course but can't trust Taemin with anything except on the stage.

Please log in to read the full chapter