Will you be my valentine?

Bangtan drabbles

pairing: Namjin

Rating: PG 

........

"Oh hyung! What brings you here?" The boy gave a teasing smile. He knew why the older male was here but he just liked to tease his hyungs. 

"Just here for coffee." The older replied and tried to keep a straight face, trying not to glance towards a certain someone standing at the counter. 

"Whatever you say hyung." The boy winked and walked away. Namjoon took a deep breathe and walked towards the counter. "Hey." He gave his dazzling smile.

"Hi!" The shorter male have a bright smile, his eyes sparkling as he waved his hand excitedly. Seokjin and namjoon had become friends thanks to certain boy who reminded namjoon of a bunny. "What can I get you namjoon?"

"The usual." 

"Okay be there in a minute." A sweet smile and the male was gone.

Namjoon closed his eyes and sighed bur then felt someone poking his shoulder. "What?" 

"Is this how you thank someone?" Jungkook or as namjoon would prefer calling him bunny frowned.

"OK I'm sorry I'm just-" 

"Nervous?" 

Namjoon raised an eyebrow " How did you-" 

"I have ways..."

"Taehyung?" And a nod was received. "That kid!" 

"Don't worry hyung." Jungkook rested a hand on namjoon's shoulder. "You'll be fine." 

Namjoon was about to speak when seokjin returned. "Here is your coffee." 

"Thanks." Namjoon took a hold of his cup and looked at seokjin. The other was smiling again. Namjoon felt his heart skip a beat. "Uhhhh..."

"What's wrong? Did I bring the wrong one? But you always ask for black. I didn't kn-"

"Jin... its ok." Namjoon chuckled. How cute, he thought. Seokjin lowered his head, his cheeks bearing a little tint of pink. "I just wanted to ask.. umm..." Namjoon scratched the back of is neck with his free hand. "If you'd be free tomorrow evening." 

Seokjin blinked several times before he realized what the other had said. His mouth hung open, a shocked look on his face, " I-I.. I'm-" 

"He's free. I'll ask yoongi hyung to take jin hyung's place. You can take him out on a date." Jungkook took the matter in his hands when he saw his hyungs acting like a bunch of teenagers. Jin blushed madly at what his younger brother had said and looked at Namjoon who's eyes were wide in shock as he was staring at the boy but then he looked towards seokjin with anticipation in his eyes. Seokjin felt his heart skip a beat when the latter smiled. "Umm.. I think kookie said it all. Would you... go out on a date with me?" 

"Considering its valentine's day tomorrow." Jungkook whistled and Namjoon sent him a glare. "What!? I'm just helping." Jungkook pouted. Then they both stared at seokjin waiting for an answer. 

"It's ok if-"

"I will go!"

Namjoon blinked several times at being cut of by a very determined look jin. "I mean... s-sure. I'll go." He tried to look calm but his face was red as a tomato. 

"OK then." Namjoon gave a wide smile. "I'll pick you up at 2 tomorrow."  And without saying anything he went away. Seokjin puffed the air out of his lungs when he saw namjoon walking out of the cafe. 

"Oh my God..." jungkook looked at his elder brother and covered his ears for what was coming. "Aahhhhhh!!! He asked me out! He really asked me out!!! Kookie! Is it true? Am I dreaming he actually asked me out! Omg omg omg!" Seokjin was jumping around and screaming and squealing. The customers in the cafe were staring at him. "What am I going to wear??? What if I didn't look good. What if-" 

"Hyung..." jungkook cut him off. "Everything would be fine."