Part 1

Oh Baby, You're So Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V


"Kang Dahye, help me." Jinhee pleaded, on her knees in front of Dahye.
"Eyy, stand up. We're in public and everyone is looking at our way." Dahye pulled Jinhee up.
"Help me, then." Jinhee pleaded for the nth time, almost in tears.
"Help you with what?" Dahye asked, raising an eyebrow up.
"Help me. BuyapresentforMinhyunoppa."
"What? I can't hear you." Dahye smirked half chuckling.
"Help me buy a present for Minhyun oppa, his birthday is in two days." Jinhee half whispered to Dahye.
"Isn't it way easier if you ask Miyeon to help you?" Dahye asked.
"I was going to do that. But, you know that she's currently busy with her boyfriend, right?" Jinhee sighed, remembering the time she asked Miyeon to help her. She was rejected by Miyeon. Miyeon said that she have an important date with Jonghyun. Heol. 
'How could she do that to me?' Jinhee thought.
"Ah, her Kim Jonghyun." Dahye chuckled.
"Enough talking about her. Please help me, okay? I'll... treat you ice cream later!" Jinhee pleaded, placing on her best puppy face in front of Dahye.
"Okay, I'll help you. I would like 2 cartons, cookies n' cream." Dahye said, smiling at the thought of eating her favorite ice cream.
"Anyway, I heard rumours about my older brother. They all said that he has a crush on you." Jinhee was chuckling.
"Park Jihoon? The school's flower boy?" Dahye smirked, chuckling darkly.
"Well, well. I'll have my own way with him." she said, still chuckling darkly.
"Your older brother better watch out." She smirks.

 

 

 

Jinhee's P.O.V 

Today, me and Dahye are going to the mall. To look for the perfect present for Minhyun oppa. D-2 to Minhyun oppa's birthday, and I haven't found the right present to give him. Oh, you're asking me who Minhyun oppa is? Okay. He's my senior. Hwang Miyeon's older brother. Kim Jonghyun's bestfriend. His vocals? You'll fall in love with him right away after you hear him sing. He plays the piano as well. His visuals? Well, damn. He looks like a manhwa character. Damn handsome. He sounds perfect, huh? The only thing he lack is.... his lack of sense. Why do I say that? You'll get what I mean later. Okay, back to the topic. So, I was planning to ask Miyeon about Minhyun oppa's likes and dislikes. But, yeah... Miyeon is SO FREAKING BUSY with her newly found boyfriend; the school's student council president, none other than Kim Jonghyun. HOW COULD SHE DITCH HER BESTFRIEND LIKE THISㅠㅠ Uh, nevermind. At least, Dahye is helping me. I checked my outfit for the nth time. Oh, I look good enough.

"야, your friend is looking for you, pig." my older brother shouted, or should I say insulted me?

"Thanks a lot for the info, dog." I retorted back at him. I ran down the stairs and found Dahye sitting on the sofa. I smirked.

"Park Jihoon, aren't you gonna make a move on her?" I chuckled in victory. Gotcha, dog.

"야, Park Jinhee!" He only shouted at me and I could see his reddening ears. I could hear Dahye laughing lightly behind me.

"Yeah, when are you going to make a move, Park Jihoon?" Dahye asked, or more like challenged him.

"Come on, it's getting late. We have all day to look for your manjjitnam's present." Dahye said while chuckling as she pulled me out of my own house.

"Dahye, that was smooth, really. I've never seen him that embarrassed before." I said, walking a little bit fast to match Dahye's steps.

"I know, right?" she chuckled, smirking after.

"Right." I answered her shortly. Oh, a cab. I immediately halted the cab an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter