you're cute

Crush (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two: you're cute

--2 days later--

 

From: Sungjin

To: Dohee

So I might've gave Wonpil your number...

 

My heart sinks, damn you Sungjin!

 

From: Dohee

To: Sungjin

What did you say exactly?

 

Please don't let it be something embarrassing!

 

From: Sungjin

To: Dohee

Just that he should text you sometime. And that you thought he was cute.

 

I facepalm, why? I lie back into bed kicking my feet up into the air. My little sister rolls her eyes at seeing me throw my fit.

 

"What'd Hanui do now?" She mumbles.

 

"It's Sungjin not Hanui this time." I reply. "He gave this cute guy my number and told him that I think he's cute!" I whine, please tell me I didn't freak him out.

 

"Oh a cute guy?" She sits up suddenly interested. "How old? Is it possible I can steal him from you?" She grins.

 

I send her a glare. "I don't know how old he is, but you can't steal him from me!"

 

"Oh protective already." She chuckles.

 

Suddenly my phones buzzing again. I pick it up ready for more of Sungjin or Hanui's teasing. Only it's a text from an unknown number.

 

My heart takes a dip. It couldn't be him already could it?

 

From: unknown

To: Dohee

*Attached was a picture of hundreds of chicken boxes.*

New phone who dis.

 

I sigh, freaking Park Jaehyung. You got me excited for nothing.

 

Deciding to reply first before adding his number to my phone I typed out a reply.

 

From: Dohee

To: unknown

I swear one day you'll be buried in those boxes.

 

Almost immediately there's a reply.

 

From: unknown

To: Dohee

God I hope so, and I hope there's plenty of chicken there too.

 

I roll my eyes as another message rolls in.

 

From: unknown

To: Dohee

Hi!  It's Wonpil!

 

My heart stops. I back out into my messages to make sure Jae isn't messing with me. And it is in fact another number I didn't have saved. My heart that had previously stopped speeds up.

 

I look over his text again.

 

From: unknown

To: Dohee

Hi!  It's Wonpil!

 

He's just as cute through text as he is in person.

 

I quickly work up a reply.

 

From: Dohee

To: unknown

Hey Wonpil!  

 

I felt so lame sending back that reply, but i couldn't think of anything else.

 

I quickly entered his name into my phone. Hopefully for good. I was hoping this wasn't a sick prank by Sungjin. Like one where he was using Younghyun or Dowoon's phone to text me acting like Wonpil.

 

From: Wonpil

To: Dohee

So...I hear you think I'm cute? ️

 

I sit up straight in bed causing Hayoung my sister to move closer. "What happened? He text you?"

 

I nod. She smiles and moves closer to read my texts.

 

"Oh he's not a shy one is he?" She laughs. "Hurry and reply!!"

 

I pout to myself a bit more before beginning my reply.

 

From: Dohee

To: Wonpil

Maybe? 

 

"You're so lame." Hayoung says whisking my phone from my hand before I can send it. I let her continue for some reason though. "Here." She hands it back to me.

 

From: Dohee

To: Wonpil

Yes I do! 

 

I sulk a bit before he's replied.

 

From: Wonpil

To: Dohee

Really?  That's good then! I also find you really cute as well! 

 

"Wow he's adorable!" Hayoung mutters.

 

From: Dohee

To: Wonpil

This isn't a joke right? Like this isn't Sungjin pretending to be you?

 

I suddenly got serious. They needed to cut it out if so. I was getting my hopes up too much if it really wasn't him.

 

From: Wonpil

To: Dohee

No it's really me, there can only ever be one of someone like me. ‍ I'll prove it. Wanna meet somewhere this weekend?

 

My heart stutters.

 

From: Dohee

To: Wonpil

Yes. When? Where? What time? 

 

Did I sound too desperate?

 

From: Wonpil

To: Dohee

️ Hmm? Do you remember how to get to my place?

 

My eyes widen, I was going to his place alone already? He wasn't the type to move really fast was he? He wasn't like my last boyfriend right?

 

I shiver thinking about Sunghyun. He didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter