1/2

Yelling and Swearing Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1/2

Standing in the corner of the living room, the maknae wondered how long he had been standing there for, and how much longer he would have to stand there. Since he was facing the corner he didn't even know what his hyungs were doing behind him, all he knew was that someone was moving around behind him. But he knew better than to turn around and look. He was already in deep trouble, he didn't want to get in more trouble thank you very much.

He leaned his head against the wall, regretting his bad choices once again.

'Why did I have to talk back and give them attitude today??'

He sighed

'Good job Changkyun you're in trouble once again.'

Changkyun thought to himself.

You see since the moment he had woken up he was in a bad mood. And thus he got easily irritated at small things and started taking it out on his hyungs. He had been back talking them and being rude to them all day. Now the monsta x hyungs were very patient with him all day, they had warned him a few times to control his anger but they weren't planning on punishing him since they knew that their maknae was just exhausted.

But the hyungs had had enough when the maknae yelled and swore at Kihyun when he had tried to ask if he was feeling sick or anything.

A second after, Changkyun realized what he had done. He felt guilt and fear wash over him. He was shocked at what he had done, he thought to himself,

'What did I just do??? How could I have done that!!!!'

The hyungs looked at each other, this was enough they couldn't let him go unpunished.

After a minute of silence the leader spoke to,

"Everyone pack up. We've practiced enough for today and everyone needs to rest so we're going back to the dorms."

The leader had not said anything about the maknae, but everyone including Changkyun knew that they were going back to deal with him. But the maknae obeyed and silently packed up. Part of him fearing his punishment, but part of him also needing to be punished for his actions because he felt extremely guilty.

The minute the idol group reached the dorms, the leader looked at Changkyun and pointed at a corner before speaking,

"In that corner, now!"

The leader spoke at normal volume and his face was expressionless, but his eyes and tone of voice gave away how angry he was.

Changkyun knew better to argue against the leader and quietly made his way to a corner. Feeling guilt and regret.

And that's how the maknae ended up in the corner, feeling guilt, regret, and also fear.

After about another 20 minutes he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was wonho.

"Come on maknae food's ready. Let's go eat."

Wonho didn't sound angry but the maknae could hear the disappointment in his hyungs voice.

Changkyun turned around and nodded slightly

"Okay hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter