First Win

Lucky Charm

I still have less than 30 minutes before they start. I decided to explore the place. Every corner of it was filled with groups practising. I smiled as I found B2ST. I watched them practise. They were good. Like, really good.

"The competition is going to start. Groups, please gather; fans, please get ready to scream."

I stood near to the DJ to watch. I remembered to hide my face as much as possible. I watched the groups perform. Not all were good. It was finally B2ST'S turn. I glued my eyes onto them as I watched. They were amazing, and I know they were going to have their first win tonight.

-

"Today's winner is unexpected! Who knew they would be this good? The group that had lost a million times, B2ST!"

I looked at them, trying to hide my smile. I quickly headed to their corner and left a note.

 

Gikwang's POV

"We finally won. It's a miracle! The world is ending!" Yoseob exclaimed.

Everyone was in high spirits that night.

"Hey, look." I picked up a note lying on the bench.

"My luck worked, didn't it? - Lucky Charm." Yoseob read.

"What luck? What lucky charm?" Doojoon asked.

Dongwoon and Yoseob told the 3 guys about the girl back at the cafe. I just sat there and wondered about her.

"Hey, she's your classmate right?" I questioned Dongwoon.

"Yeah, why?"

"Are you sure?"

"I think so. I'll ask her tomorrow."

"Hmm, okay."

We went to celebrate by eating until we were almost gonna blow up.

---

Yay, congratulations B2ST ♥