FINAL

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago

“I think I’m being nice to you but you just test my limited, Mr Kim” Himchan father lay on the floor, full with blood and bruise. Mr Bang inhales the cigarette “I was thinking that you have a beautiful son right?” Mr Bang smirk. Mr Kim bigger his eyes “Plea..se.. I..be..gging.. you..don’t..hurt..him..please” 

“I like it when you begging” Mr Bang wink “but don’t worry my people will take care of him” Mr Bang smirk then eyes contact to his assistant and give a sign to kill Mr Kim. As Mr Bang walk away , his take out his phone and call his man that in charge Himchan. “Do whatever you guys what” “With pleasure sir”

 

“Please I’m begging you, please let me go” Himchan kneel infront of the 7 man while crying messing.

“Omg god I like how you begging babe” one of the them tap Himchan chin then his slap Himchan causing Himchan lay on the floor while holding his red cheek.

“Hahahaha you know nothing can help you now so stop and enjoy it, blind boy” another man whisper at Himchan ear.

Himchan feeling so hopeless then a man kneel in front of Himchan and starting to his pants while smirk and the other laughing.

The hall silence when hear a gun shoot, each of them take out gun and hiding everywhere in the hall. Himchan breath becomes heavy and all his know his was unconscious the next second.

Himchan slowly open his eyes then his hand touching every single thing besides him, “Hey” then Himchan startle. The man smile “Don’t worry, you are in hospital now and I’m Jung Daehyun, Dr that incharge you” Himchan look down while playing his finger, “You are save now” slowly Daehyun take Himchan hand “You condition is good but I still need you to stay for few days more” Himchan nods, then his heard is room door open “Himchan ah finally” the man run to Himchan and hugging Himchan tightly “You make me worry, don’t ever do that again” the man tears drop as his break the hug, they both startle as they heard Daehyun clear his throat “Oh I forget to introducing myself, my name is Kim Seok Jin but you can call me Jin” Jin smiling then bow. “I’m Daehyun” Himchan breath shake then his hand searching for Jin “What Wrong Himchan?” Jin holding Himchan hand “that night…that night” Jin hug Himchan as his caress Himchan head “You are save now okay”

“According to our check-up, Mr Kim Himchan only bruises on your head” Daehyun checking Himchan file report. “I gotta go but you guys call me anytime” Daehyun smile while excuse himself.

Mr Bang POV

“Damnnite!!!!!! How can you guys let his son go”

“We are sorry, sir, that night someone disturbed us” the 7 follower is lay of floor bleeding, bruises while begging to their boss.

I sighing then I grab my phone and calling my assistant, Kris, “Kris, I want you to find who is the that save Mr Kim’s son” I hangup as I heard kris said Yes sir. I gave a sign to the 7 of my follower to get the hell out my office.

Bang twins side

“I heard you the one that saved Himchan” a man lay his back of the wall named Yongnam while the other facing the window while holding a cigarette is Yongguk. “Why”

“Nothing, I just don’t like people take advantage on other people”

“I don’t think that was the…”

“Promise me, Yongnam?”

“You will look after him for me” Yongguk sigh

“I will try my best okay” Yongnam look at Yongguk with sad eyes. Yongguk giggle then smack his bro twins head

“Yay! Don’t show those ugly look” Yongnam laughing softly

“How was omma?” Yongguk look down while step on his cigarette

“She was fine like always nagging 24 hours” Yongguk laughing then suddenly shut after Yongnam asking about dad

“like always” Yongguk sigh

“I’m sorry” Yongnam bite his lower lips

“Why you said sorry”

“Because of me, you are the one do all father dirty job”  Yongguk giggle

“It’s nothing, I actually proud of you because you become a Doctor” Yongnam sigh

“Promise me you look after him and do my last wish” Yongnam bite his lower lips to holding his tears  while nods

Yongguk sigh, “I need to go”

Few days after the incident, Dr Jung will check up Himchan as usually, “Wow what a pretty flowers we has here” Himchan blink for few seconds, “flowers?”.

“Can I touch it?” Daehyun take the flower and give it to Himchan. “It’s this Dahlia?” Himchan slowly touch the flower, “Yes, probably your friend place here” Daehyun checking Himchan medical file. Himchan blink and nods.

At night, Himchan couldn’t sleep that night, his playing with fingers. When his about to sleep, his hear a footstep, his let it be thinking that must be his friend, Jin. Later on his hear a sound like someone opening a plastic wrap, Himchan listen it every careful , then he heard someone washing glass. He quickly sit up on the bed “Who are you?” Himchan take his pillow and hug it very tight. The person didn’t answer him instead his place the flower in the vase his just washed. “Well you guess” Himchan hear the voice is deep voice whispering at him. Himchan slowly touching the bed, then the man take Himchan hand and place it on his face, he let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter