VIP

Victory

The minute they got home, they ran inside to tell Youngbae's dad.

"Dad we both got in!"

"That's great boys! I'm proud of you!"

"We start officially training next month. But the problem is that it's during school hours..." Jiyong said sadly.

Youngbae's parents looked at each other.

"Well we can't let you give up on your dreams just for school. You guys can do online school. You need to do this." His father said.

"But my parents aren't supportive...there's no way they'll-"

"I'll handle this." His mom said dialing the number.

"Hi. So your son has a dream and he got into YG studios and starts training next month.  It's during school hours, and you're really going to sit here and tell him he can't go because of school? He can do online school! My son will be doing the same thing! Let him live his damn dream. Just because you didn't get to live out your dream doesn't mean he can't live his!" She yelled, everyone else was speechless.

"She's fine with it Jiyong." She answered smiling.

"How?!" He yelled

"She just said fine and hung up." She shrugged.

"Oh my God this is happening!" He yelled excitedly, hugging Youngbae.

The month went by quickly, thankfully. Soon enough Youngbae and Jiyong were in front of the YG studios, waiting in line to enter. They ran into Daesung, Seungri and TOP.

"Hey! We saw guys at the audition right?" Daesung said happily.

"Yea! I'm Youngbae, and this is boyfriend Jiyong. What are your names?" Youngbae answered smiling.

"I'm Daesung, this is TOP, and that's Seungri." He replied.

They all nodded. Finally, the boys were allowed entry into the studio. They started out by having a ceremony, welcoming all the new members, then they were handed out their schedules. After that, the manager wanted to run through how people worked the stage individually, and then in groups. One by one the boys took turns on stage, then in teams of two. First, Jiyong and Youngbae. They danced and sang with amazing synchronization and chemistry. Second, was Seungri and Daesung, the manager liked how they didn't look as serious, they were having fun with it. Finally TOP took the stage. He was the most nervous. But he mailed it. He wrote a rap himself and Seungri helped him choose choreographey to go with it. A while later the boys were done for the day, and told to come back in 3 days time. He said he would call them individually before then, to remind them. Over the next few days, They each got the call, but what they thought was going to happen, wasn't as expected. Jiyong and Youngbae expected to debut as a duo. The other three thought they'd be soloists. So when they gathered at the studio, they found out they were going to form a boyband, called BIGBANG.