Sleeping Angel

Sleeping Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleeping Angel

 

It was quite possibly the most adorable sight in the world. Jessica had stumbled upon a very pleasant surprise when she arrived at their dorm tonight. Sooyoung had let herself in, and she'd curled up on Jessica’s bed to wait for her girlfriend to return. She was currently rolled over onto her side, hugging a pillow to her chest, demonstrating to Jessica one of the most endearing aspects of her personality.

 

Simply the sight of Sooyoung asleep was already adorable beyond words, but what pushed her over the edge this time was what was lying on top of the pillow with Sooyoung: a stuff toy, the stuffed puppy Jessica had bought Sooyoung to keep her company when she couldn't be there while she’s on her schedule. That seemed to be exactly what the stuffed puppy was doing right now, and quite well too. Sooyoung’s face was nuzzled right into it, smiling contentedly.

 

When Jessica had discovered this sight, she'd had to take many long minutes to watch Sooyoung sleep blissfully. She'd worried at first that Sooyoung had to wait such a while for her that she'd fallen asleep, but the smile on her love's face reassured her that Sooyoung didn't mind, and the fact that she was in her pajamas suggested that she'd planned for this possibility. Jessica had told her beforehand that she would be late due to the continuous schedule for most of the day.

 

But now that she was here, she needed to decide just what to do with this sweet angel who'd shown up on her bed. Waking Sooyoung right now just seemed too cruel, but it would be bad if she doesn’t know that I’m home already. Perhaps a more sensual awakening was in order. Jessica had learned from experience that Sooyoung was quite a sound sleeper, but she also knew that most of what she did would seep through into her girlfriend's dreams. If it was worth it, Sooyoung would awaken on her own.

 

Jessica’s eyes drifted down the curve of Sooyoung’s body, and she knew what she had to do. Picturing herself filling the space behind Sooyoung was just too easy; it was almost as if Sooyoung had intended to fall asleep in the most cuddle position possible. Her goal in mind, Jessica proceeded to her closet so she could change into her robe. The thought briefly crossed her mind that Sooyoung might awaken and witness her changing, but she decided not to be worried about it.

 

Fortunately or not, Sooyoung remained asleep long enough for Jessica to switch into her robe. After taking another precious minute to observe the love of her life sleep adorably, Jessica made her way over to her bed to join her. As carefully as possible, so as not to disturb Sooyoung too much, Jessica crawled onto the bed. She lifted up the sheets to slip into them behind Sooyoung and delicately brought her body up to spoon against her love's.

 

Jessica couldn't help but let out a soft moan as her body came into full contact with Sooyoung’s. They fit together so perfectly, and it was such an exquisite feeling to be touching so much of herself to Sooyoung. This position even afforded her the luxury of drowning her face in Sooyoung’s gorgeous hair.  It brought to mind all of the times Jessica had sneaked a feel of it when Sooyoung was distracted and later the times when she'd done it with her lover's full knowledge and amusement.

 

When Jessica was sure that her arrival hadn't woken Sooyoung, she proceeded with the rest of her plan. It was now time for her to cuddle Sooyoung to wakefulness. Knowing her cuddle bunny, she just wouldn't be able to resist waking up to it as soon as the message got through to her unconscious mind of what Jessica was doing to her. Sooyoung could be so adorably predictable sometimes, and Jessica was sure this would provide her with good teasing material later as well; to capitalize on the other predictable part of Sooyoung she loved so much.

 

To start off, Jessica brought her arms up to a more comfortable position. It took a little prodding with her right arm to get Sooyoung to move up just enough for Jessica to slip the arm in under her and wrap around Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter