Tuesday.

Breathe. *Jackson Wang!Yandere*

You woke up early this morning. It's not like you got much sleep anyways. 

     You rolled out if bed and began your routine. Brush teeth, get dressed, brush hair. You unlocked your door and headed downstairs, phone in hand. You sat on your kitchen counter, eating an uncooked pop tart, too tired to toast it. You hopped off and grabbed a glass from your cabinet, about to pour it with orange juice again. You paused for a moment holding the glass. You wiped off a few pop tart crumbs from your bottom lip. You slowly poured your drink into the glass. But, instead of drinking it, you left it on the counter, and walked out of the room.

     A few moments passed, and you decided to walk back in. Nothing had changed, the glass was untouched. You breathed out and sipped your juice, looking around. This morning was different. It wasn't quite as uneasy. Not quite uncomfortable. It was just normal. Your phone lit up with a ding.

     Jackson: Hey, I'm sorry I didn't text you back last night.

     You: It's cool, I didn't expect you to answer really lol

     Jackson: Did you hear that storm?

     You: Yeah, it was super loud. It's funny, I thought someone was breaking into my house lol

     Jackson: Dont scare yourself Y/N. Anyways, you better started heading to school. Make sure to lock your door someone might break in and steal your lamp

      You: Noooooooo, not my lampp. I'll see you there

 

      You put your phone in your pocket and slipped on your converse. You slammed down the rest of your juice while slinging your backpack over your shoulder. You walked out the door and locked it, heading to school like any other day. It wasn't as quiet as yesterday. You could tell the storm had torn up some trees. Your feet squished into the ground as you walked.

     When you arrived at school, you surprisingly weren't greeted by Jackson. But instead, you were greeted by Kim Namjoon, head of the school's music club. "Hey!" He said sweetly, walking up to you.

     "Oh, um, hi Namjoon." You grinned and waved at him. He's never really talked to you before, unless it was him trying to get you into the music club.

     "So, are you still going to say no to music club?" Namjoon laughed softly and bit his lip, which made you blush just a little. He was standing a bit too close. You could feel the heat radiating from him. 

     "You know I don't have the time, Namjoon, I'm sorry." You smiled, about to go over to Jackson, who was close by and sitting on a bench. He saw you were looking and motioned for you to come to him. You suddenly felt a hand on your cheek. It was Namjoon's. He was tilting your head to meet his.

     "Hey, if you don't want to join music club, then how 'bout you go on a date with me." You inhaled sharply. Every girl in this school would go on a date with him in a heartbeat. You broke the heated eye contact and glanced over at Jackson. He didn't look very happy as he watched Namjoon with his hand on your jawline. 

     "I-I'll think about it." You involuntary stuttered, not even looking at him. Your eyes were on Jackson, who had his arms folded across his chest with a look on his face that couldn't be good. You pushed Namjoon's hand off your jaw and walked over to Jackson. You sat down next to him, about to speak.

     "I can't believe he touched you like that." He spat out, avoiding eye contact with you. You hesitated before talking.

     "I know, I know. What a jerk, am I right?" You giggled slightly, trying to lighten the mood. You made sure your giggle was the one you knew for a fact Jackson loved. He looked at you and smiled.

     "Hey, we should get to class." You said, getting up. Oddly, Jackson didn't get up with you. He just gazed up at you, arms still crossed, sitting there.

     "I will, just go." His words made your heart drop slightly. You frowned and started walking to class, not bothering to look behind you. It began to rain as people flooded into the building, the school bell going off. 

 

     Jackson got up once he made sure you were gone. He walked over to Namjoon, who was about to go inside with the rest of the students. 

     "Hey dude!" Jackson caught him before he could go inside. He forcefully put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

     "Hey Jackson, what's up? You look a little tired," He winced at Jackson's hard grip. 

     "Oh, nah, I'm good. Dude, I have the best news for you. You know that hot chick Rose from biology? She told me she wants to meet you in the gym during 4th hour. I'm pretty sure she wants some," 

     "Does she now? I'll definitely be there. It's not like I don't ditch class anyways." He laughed, Jackson laughed along with him. He released his grip on the man with hesitation. When Namjoon turned his back and walked inside the school, Jackson's expression turned dark. He stood there in the rain, his fists tightening. Jackson started to twitch slightly, and smiled. He laughed a bit and sighed. His twitching stopped after that. 

     He walked back into the school, but instead of going to his class, he stopped by the school's cooking club. 

     "Hey ladies, where's your teacher?" He cooed, stepping inside the class. There were only a few girls in the class. One of them was staring at Jackson, cutting up some vegetables with a knife. He winked at the girl, which made her giggle. He then made his way to her with lustful look.

     "She's talking to the principal, why?" The girl put her knife down behind her.

     "Oh nothing~" He leaned in and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Jackson gave the girl a smile that would bring anyone to their knees. He wrapped an arm around her and shifted his weight so his hand was on the counter behind her, and Jackson was pinning her with his body. Then he quickly took the knife from behind the girl, who was a blushing mess. No one had see him take it. He dragged his fingers on a cupcake, running it through the frosting to distract the girls.

     "Just wanted to check in." He said, the vanilla cream off his fingers.

     "I'll see you girls later. Especially you." He looked at the blushing girl and bit his lip, which made her turn around to hide her face. The other girls in the room huddled with her. Jackson smirked as he walked out of the room, with the knife in his hand.

     The hallways were empty, but the classrooms were full. He made his way to the school's outside gym when 4th hour arrived. The double doors were unlocked.

     "Wow, these people are stupid." He laughed, walking into the area. There were no gym classes on Tuesdays, so there wasn't going to be anyone to interrupt them. He took the knife and ran his fingers across the blade, tilting his head back at the feeling. Jackson's face was still, emotionless. He heard Namjoon walk in. There was a perfect expression of confusion on his face when he saw Jackson, and not Rose.

     "Um, hi Jackson?" Namjoon said, walking towards the blonde man, not noticing the weapon. When he finally did, he froze, looking at Jackson holding a knife.

     "I saw you ask out Y/N today. I saw you put a hand on her." Namjoon was about to run away, but then blonde quickly grabbed him. Namjoon couldn't move. Jackson smiled as he watched Namjoom quiver before him. He took the knife and gently ran it along his cheek.

     "You touched her here." Jackson moved the knife down to his jawline and made a swift cut at the bone. Namjoon shouted out in pain as he watched his own blood trickle down his neck and onto his shirt. He started to breath heavily with fear overwhelming him, he couldn't move even if Jackson had let go. He edged the knife onto Namjoon's lips, wiping the blood on them. Namjoon winced, tasting his own blood on the blade.

     "You know Y/N is mine. Yet, you still tried to make a move on her?" Jackson's voice was quiet. Namjoon tried to scream, but he couldn't. It was like a bad dream. He was unable to scream, move, run, he was helpless.

     "J-Jackson, I thought we were f-friends-" Namjoon was interrupted by Jackson.

     "No." He whispered, low and deep. The victim closed his eyes as tears started to fall down his face, seeping into the gash of his jawline, stinging his open wound.

     "Do you think you could ever love her like I do?" Namjoon didn't have time to answer. Jackson covered his mouth and quickly stabbed him in the lower chest area. The screaming was muffled by Jackson's hand. Namjoon clenched up and almost fell to the ground, blood pouring out of his stomach. He was shaking before Jackson. Hot tears were spilling out of his eyes, but it was no use.

     "I. Don't. Think. So." Jackson growled. He swiftly lifted up Namjoon's neck and made a deep, long cut across it. He fell to the ground, his own blood blood gushing from his neck, making a small puddle of dark red fluid. Jackson looked down at the sight of what he'd done. The man's blood was splattered on the gym floor and on Jackson's shirt. He started to twitch again, gazing upon Namjoon's dead body. He smiled, and then started to laugh uncontrollably. After a moment of his episode, he stopped laughing and his expression turned. It was just like Namjoon's body: lifeless. A lifeless expression.

     He ran his fingers threw his blonde hair and grabbed the dead body, dragging it outside. The rain droplets started to drip down Jackson's jawline. Jackson looked behind him, finding a trail of blood. He sighed in frustration and went to find a mop. Once he was done cleaning up his mess, he buried Namjoon's body in front of the school's garden. He quickly went to his locker and changed his bloody shirt. The bell rang and students fled into the halls, making their way to their own lockers. 

     "Wow, it really took me three hours?" He muttered to himself, taking his backpack and closing the locker door. He made his way outside, pushing past his classmates. Jackson waited in the rain for you. He smiled once he saw you walk towards him. You greeted him with a hug, and instead, he greeted you with a kiss on the cheek.

    "Hah, stop it!" You laughed and wiped off Jackson's kiss. He decided to walk you home today. You opened your umbrella and made your way home, hand in hand with Jackson. You were a bit confused by his sudden affection, but you actually enjoyed it. He smiled down at you.

 

 

And you felt safe next to him.