A New Clan

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

"Ikuta!! Ikuta?" Fukumura Mizuki called out for her clan leader's name. Nonaka Miki and the other 12kis (Ogata Haruna, Haga Akane, and Maria Makino) sat on a bench waiting for the whole clan to come back. Mizuki-dono has been looking for quite a while now. "I'm realllly booored.." Akane called out, hoping everyone heard her. "Yeah. We can certainly tell." Maria slumped. "If I have to hear Ikuta call out Mizuki-dono's name for an hour, I'll drive myself crazy." Miki said. "Look, I know you guys are bored, but what if we helped Ikuta?" Ogata stood up. "That would be better!" Ogata smiled. The 12kis looked confused then finally stood up and summoned their weapons. Maria had a Heart Secpter, because she is a purification "device." The heart staff was sealed away. Miki had a Darkness Staff. Ogata had a Aquarius Glavie, and Akane had Tecnho Discs. They were ready to go.

"It's just you and me, Yokoyan. You beat Morito and heck, Kaedii, but I'm a challenge!" Oda Sakura said while smirking. Morito and Kaedii were sitting on the couch, watching Oda and Yokoyama to finish their game of Rock Paper Scissors. "Jeez, finish your game and lets go! I promised to help Maria." Kaedii was getting impatient. "You can go Kaedii. Oda and I have a game to finish." Yokoyama said.

"JA..KEN...PYYYOOOONN!!!"