Glimpse

That Day We Broke Up

                                                                              

*O/C's Pov:

I was watching the tv and nothing seems interesting. And then I saw you. Your team, performing your latest hit, Cherry Bomb. 

These few days I've been seeing you quite often. On tv, radio and even online. 

When I thought it would be easy to forget you completely, I was wrong. In fact, I've been seeing you more than expected.

"At least you're doing well," I said while switching off the tv.


 

I woke up the next day, in need of coffee. Realising that I was out of coffee, I grabbed my pullover and head down to the nearest cafe nearby. 

'One Ice Latte with extra whip cream." 

While waiting for my drink, I turned around and saw familiar faces. 

Slowly, one by one came through the front door. And that's when I saw you, Johnny Seo.

I turned my back around and wore my pullover hoodie over my head, hoping it could cover my face. 

I could hear your voice behind me. 

I close my eyes and control my breathing. I could hear your laughter while talking to your teammate. 

Once my order was made, I quickly made my way out to the entrance, wanting to exit from here. 

That's when I saw you looking at me from the side.

I quickly exit from the cafe, slightly running from there. After a few blocks, I stop, heart beating fast. 

Today was the first time I saw you since that day we broke up. 


*Johnny's Pov:

"Hyung, pali. What's your order?" Mark asked me.

I regain my consciousness and ordered the usual, Ice Latte with extra whip cream.

"What were you looking at?" they seemed curious.

"Ani. Just that I thought I saw someone I knew." 

Before exiting the cafe, I looked around once more, but nothing that I was hoping to see was there. 

We got back into our vehicle and left the area. I looked at the window and seeing all these places brought me back into nostalgia.

"I don't understand Johnny hyung. Why must we always buy from that store? It tastes the same elsewhere." Mark asked me.

I continue looking outside and smile. 

"I was just hoping I would see her again" I mumble to myself, closing my eyes.