Disease....

ChanPool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo have weird disease lately, and this disease is just happened when he going around close with his tall roommates. He will never admit this disease neither tells it to his duo best friends.

Like hell, they will never answer it with logic. Like the last time, when Kyungsoo said that his heart worked faster every time, Chanyeol going around him.

 

"You falling in love Kyungsoo," Jongdae said, with smile all over his face. Grinning actually,

"Of course, you never falling in love right? It is the sign...." Baekhyun said, seriously after finally can manage his laugh.

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes, and leave his best friends; made the other two shouts his name till all the people in hallway look at them.

 

"Like hell, that I will believe that!!" Kyungsoo mumbled, walking out to go the library in other building.

 

That incident will never make Kyungsoo believe, those "dumb and dumber" couple even more. But, lately Kyungsoo being in a bad mood, though it is not in usually his habit, to have bad mood in begin of this fall semester.

But, now. He really hate, to hear Chanyeol furious blubbered about his meeting with his long-time crush, Lee Sunbin.

Blame that to Chanyeol loud voice.

Of course.

It is because his loud voice.

 

"But, I'm not in bad mood, when Chanyeol talk about his music, and his stupid blubbering about his stupid day?" Kyungsoo mumbled he shook his head again.

 

Kyungsoo hope with shake his head, Chanyeol's face with a big smile in his head will go too. But, a sudden memories about Chanyeol's warm hug on his body make his -fever- that it's weird because just make his face area (only) being warm, and every he try to remove the memory will be back stronger to his head, and now it is make not only his face but his neck too, in -fever-.

 

And Kyungsoo, only hope that his disease will curable.

 

 

 

Later, Kyungsoo will learn that he not needs a medicine but a person.

 

 

------

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah......where is you?? Kyungsooo!!!!!"

 

Kyungsoo can hear that from his room, loud enough till make a box that Kyungsoo hold fall, and pour the inside out, in the holy floor.

"!!!" Kyungsoo whispered in annoyance.

"Kyung....." Chanyeol called once again, and before Kyungsoo can answer something his door suddenly open and since Kyungsoo crouch down behind the door, the sudden movement of the door, make it kissed his , and make Kyungsoo fall to the front. Kyungsoo close his eyes waiting for the impact, of his face will kiss the floor since his hand hold the box make Kyungsoo can do a reflect movement.

But Kyungsoo not feeling anything unless a sudden pressure in his neck.

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" Chanyeol voice rang in his head.

That when Kyungsoo realize his position, Chanyeol hold the back of his sweater, for prevent Kyungsoo to make a sudden kiss to the floor. Chanyeol open the door in one smooth way, and with his other hand he helps Kyungsoo to stand properly.

Kyungsoo lifted up his head and he meet with a worried expression of Chanyeol, and somehow it is make Kyungsoo heart beats faster.

 

No, it is because the adrenaline that happened because of the falling. Kyungsoo think.

 

A sudden realization hitting him, when he realize that he used his favorite sweater now. He run to the mirror leaves Chanyeol without even try to answer Chanyeol question.

A sight that welcomes him is so heartbreaking.

 

His favorite sweater is ripped a part on the back, and the hole is so big make his white back exposed.

 

"YAH!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!! It is my favorite sweater!!" Kyungsoo shouts turn around to look at Chanyeol.

"I save you from the falling," Chanyeol retorts,

"HELL!! You are the one who make me fall in the first place!!"

"Heck!! Kyungsoo, I just try to prevent you from falling if not..."

"If not, my sweater will still in good condition!! Dickhead!!" Kyungsoo said, cut the latter words.

 

But once the words leave his lips, Kyungsoo realizes that something happened. And both of those people surrounded by some heavy tense. The taller, look so offended by Kyungsoo words. He turns around and left Kyungsoo in some weird feeling that tickling his stomach in bad way.

And suddenly, now Kyungsoo have new signs of his disease, there is a pain in his chest when he tries to breath.

 

 

----

 

It is a week already since that sweater incident, and Chanyeol is barely showed his face in their shared apartment. It is making Kyungsoo feel bad for some reason.

"Where is Chanyeol? Why I never see his face?" Jongdae said, while bring a packed of cola from the refrigerator.

Jongdae question make Baekhyun turn his head on Kyungsoo who busy look at a movie in his laptop.

Felt the attention of the dork's couple, Kyungsoo lifted up his head.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked, and back to his laptop but before he looks at the monitor someone is already close the lit, and the culprit is taking the laptop far from Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo want to protest, but suddenly Baekhyun is look at him with narrowed eyes.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked,

"Nothing," Kyungsoo answers shortly,

Kyungsoo try to lift up his body from the couch but the both dork push him back to the couch.

 

"Tell us!!"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and sighed. He rubbed his face who not itchy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do Kyungsoo....." Jongdae said, and shook his head.

"Why you are so angry? You are never having something like "it is my favorite thing" case, why you make that thing being big??" Baekhyun said, in disbelief.

 

 

Kyungsoo just look at both of them, he would never ever can't tell the real reason why he is being jerk like that.

This both donkeys will never can solved his problem.

 

This is all because, this weird disease. That always shows every Chanyeol is around. Kyungsoo whined internally.

 

 

----

 

This is a Halloween night, and Kyungsoo is so enough of everything.

This week Chanyeol is avoiding him totally. And all of those gossip about the lanky roommates is more than enough, make his symptoms of the disease being worse than ever.

His bad mood.

His rapid heartbeats every hear Chanyeol’s voice.

His sudden mood swing when, Chanyeol choose to ignore him though they meet in the hallway of those university.

And the worst part is his chest is tighten every time heard Chanyeol’s name in one sentence with the heirs of Lee Corporation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter