Chapter I

Wings Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!”

 

Loud noise filled the whole stadium as everyone chants the name of the men who made their heart flutter. Well, I was actually emotional today because it’s the first time I’m seeing them up close.

 

Today’s event? The Wings Meet. Where fans have a chance to meet and talk with BTS upclose, in short a fanmeet. I saved up my allowances for this one. I really did save a lot! It’s not everyday that your favorite Kpop boy group goes to your country. Ugh, the struggles of an international fan. I’ve been their fangirl since the No More Dream era yet I am not that financially fortunate to attend their concerts and events. But now? I’m just speechless. Seeing them live and in front of me is euphoric.

 

I looked up the stage and smile as tears flow on my cheeks. The boys have reached so much success and I am very proud of them. I’ve witnessed their hardwork, the hardships they faced when they were still rookies, the haters, everything...everything they’ve been through as a group.

 

This isn’t a concert yet I’m this emotional. This event will just last probably an hour or so but it will forever be treasured in my heart.

I waved my army bomb as strong as I can while at smile at the boys in front. Later on BTS will perform and we’ll be given a chanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter