First Meeting. I Think I Love You!

Who Will He Choose? Me or His Ex

2PM arrived at _______’s exhibit just in time when she’s giving speech. Seeing her brother is there, she gives her gratitude to him also.

 

“I would like to say thanks to the people that supports me. First of all, my family. Thanks to my mom and dad, I, ______ am now able to stand with my own feet. Thanks to my brother and sister. Oppa,unnie, dongsaeng is not a crybaby anymore now. Thanks for suppoting me oppa, unnie. My brother, Kim Junsu, is here with his band mates and my sister just wishes me congratulation upon knowing that I’m holding an exhibition today. Lastly, my friends and all supporters. Thank you guys!” ______ said in the speech.

 

“Hyung, you never told the boys about you having a beautiful sister!” Taecyeon said to Junsu.

 

“Taec! Don’t flirt with her. If you’re like Khun, I might reconsider to take you as my brother-in-law. said Junsu, eyeing Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun’s startled when he heard his name is being said.

 

“Aww, hyung! Khun always get the girls. Why not let me get your sister to love me this time?” Taec pouted at him.

 

No is no taec. Junsu replied.

 

They stop their cranky conversation when Junsu see his little sister walking to him.

 

“Oppa! Annyeong! She greeted him with a hug.

 

“Annyeong dongsaeng. This is my bandmates. Said Junsu showing her his bandmates one by one.

 

“This is Chansung. He’s our maknae. Next to him is Junho. Next to Junho is Taecyeon. And the baby-face guy is Nichkhun.” He explain to her one by one.

 

“Ahh.. I see.” “ Annyeong! Choneun _______ imnida. She introduced herself.”

 

“Are you guys hungry?” she asked them

 

“Hell yeah! We’re hungry.” replied Chansung.

 

“Yah! Chansung-ah be polite!” Junho said to the maknae.

 

“HAHA.. gwenchana.. help yourself to eat.” She replied.

 

 

When everyone is gone to take their food, she went to Junsu and ask what is the thing he wanted to talk about.

 

Junsu told her all about Nichkhun and she realized that she has something bugging her when she saw Nichkhun.

 

The mixture of nervousness and fireworks in her heart when she made an eye contact with him makes her feel weird

 

“It can be right? I’m not falling for him right? Aigoo.. I AM falling for him.” Her mind reminded her.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! 3rd update! Omo!! What is she feeling?  Stay tune to find out! Comment and subscribe would help.