Dream Girl

Successful Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are glad to have SEVENTEEN on our show. Welcome to Hong Kong." Ken, the MC welcome.

"One two three, say the name SEVENTEEN. Annyeonghaseyo SEVENTEEN immida." SEVENTEEN greeted.

"Its been a year since you are back here in Hong Kong for your world tour. How is your stay here in Hong Kong so far?" Ken asks.

"Its been always great to be back here in Hong Kong. We got the opportunity yesterday to explore the city after we landed and we also enjoyed the dim sum here in Hong Kong." Seungkwan answered showing giving a thumbs up to the good food he had yesterday.

"The Hong Kong fans are super excited for your concert tonight, can you tell us what should the fans be looking forward to during the concert?" Ken asks.

"I think that our fans should look forward to our unit performances as we had spend alot of time on the performance. We really hope that our Hong Kong fans will like it." S.Coups answered.

"I heard that Mingyu is the first member of SEVENTEEN to go on Law of the Jungle. How was it surviving in the Jungle with the Komodo dragons?" Ken asks Mingyu.

"It was a fun experience. Also it was scary and the Komodo dragons do look very scary but overall its a fun yet eye opening trip." Mingyu answer.

"Yes i do agreed that the Komodo dragons are very scary. Also i heard that Mingyu is a huge fan of Prestige Girls' Joohyun and you do mentioned alot in the interviews that Joohyun is your ideal type. Is that true?" Ken asks.

"Yes thats true. I have been a fan of Joohyun sunbae since i was 14." Mingyu reply shyly.

The member also start teasing by saying that Joohyun do adore him as her junior and also say that among the SEVENTEEN members, Mingyu is the closest to Joohyun besides from Hoshi.

"Actually i am also a big fan of Joohyun, the previous time when they came to Hong Kong i get to take picture with her as well as the girls. I could tell that the girls really adore their juniors alot. Which sunbae treat you guys eat the most?" Ken express his inner fanboying.

"All of our sunbaes treat us eat before, i would Ye Eun sunbae. Ye Eun sunbae often buy us food whenever she sees us in the practise room." Dino answered.

The interview continued with a few more questions by Ken, also the boys got to eat the local Hong Kong food brought for them to try out. After the interview, they took a picture with Ken and went to their waiting room to get ready.

 

On the other hand, Prestige Girls is currently preparing for their comeback album. The girls have been staying in the company building for the entire day to record their album tracklist and practise for their title song.

They will be making their comeback next month and will be filming their music video end of this month. "Oppa can we do a V live now?" Mina asks their manager who nods his head giving them the phone logging into their account.

"Dont do the V live for too long, just do it for 15 minutes." Minho, their manager said.

Mina goes on live immediately holding the phone with the selfie stick making sure every of her members is in the screen. "Is it on yet?" Mina asks looking at the V live screen.

"Annyeong Hi." SeJung greeted their fans upon seeing the comments sent in.

"Annyeong Prestigious. We decided to do a surprise v live because we missed you, how are you guys doing?" Mina asks looking at the comments with SeJung.

"Have you guys eaten?" SeJung asks.

"I am eating chicken now with my friends and we are watching your v live. Unnies we missed you!!" Mina read the comment.

"I also want to eat chicken." SeJung commented.

"Andwae we cant, we are in the mist of our diet." Mina pout.

"Where are the other members?" Mina read the comment asking where are the rest.

"Soohyun,Ye Eun and HyeJin unnie are out getting drinks for us, Joohyun unnie, Jihye unnie and Sora are recording the songs with Bumzu oppa." Mina said.

"We are making our comeback really soon please wait for us. We cant wait to see all of you guys." SeJung said giving the fans her mini heart.

Just then Joohyun and Sora walked out of the recording room and went into the practise room to see Mina and SeJung doing v live. Joohyun cover her face with the lyrics sheet leaving her eyes bare.

"Annyeong Joohyun immida." Joohyun wave.

"Annyeong Sora immida." Sora greeted.

"We are just done recording our album tracklist songs, Jihye unnie is still inside recording her part. We personally like the songs and we also hope that our Prestigious would like it too." Joohyun said.

"Joohyun unnie why are you covering your face?" SeJung read the comment.

"That is because my face look very tired and i dont want our fans to worry so i cover my face up to my eyes." Joohyun explain.

The girls continue reading the comments and answering them for the next 8 minutes before they have to wrap up the broadcast. "Sadly we have to end this v live now because we have to continue working on our album. Dont worry we will come back very soon please wait for us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter