Chapter Nine:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hear this annoying tapping sound from my window. I open my eyes, groggily walk over to the noise, I open the window and stare down to see who it is. "Jia! I am so happy you're up!" Ji-ho shouts to me.

"What? What do you want?!" I shout back. I glance over to my alarm clock and see its blinking 3:30.

"Can you open the door?"

"Is it locked?" He nods. "Doesn't it for you?"

"Jia, will you please open it! I'll buy you food tomorrow! Please!" He begs.

"Fine!" I hiss. I scan over who else is with him. I see Minho and this other boy next to him that I know. I close my window and march downstairs. I quietly unlock the front door and open it up. "Get it in!" I growl.

"Thank you Jia!" Ji-ho hugs me.

I push him away from me. "Don't ever do this again."

"Which part? Coming home late or waking you up?" Minho asks.

I glare at him as he backs away from me. "This isn't funny. I'm tired," I groan. I turn around and walk towards the stairs. "Don't wake me up again." I walk up towards my room, lie in my bed and go back to sleep.

I get up the next morning. I decide that I would be nice and make my brother and his friends something for breakfast. I begin cooking and put a pot of coffee on just in case one of them want a cup.

"Morning," a voice yawns.

"Good morning." I look towards who is in the kitchen with me. "How did you sleep, Minho?"

"I slept okay, I couldn't really fall asleep." He leans against the wall. "Are you making breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm making it for you and the other two."

"Really?" Minho raises an eyebrow.

"I thought I would be nice and cook breakfast for everybody," I say. I put the the finished food in bowls and set them on the table. "Are the other two up?"

"Yeah, they are busy about their hangovers."

"Do you not have one?" I finish setting up the table for breakfast.

"No, I didn't really drink much last night. I mean someone had to make sure those two made it home safely." Minho points upstairs.

"Do you want a cup of coffee?" I went to reach for a cup.

"Sure. Do you got any creamer?"

"I think so, check the fridge." I went over to the brewed coffee, I pour some into a mug, Minho comes over and put some creamer in. "Do you want some sugar?"

"One scoop."

I put one scoop in, hand him the mug, then I fill a cup full of juice and the two of us sit down at the table. I start to dish out some of the breakfast I made to Minho and I.

"Where are your parent

Please log in to read the full chapter