Chapter Nineteen:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I brush my fingers along all the clothes in my closet. I huff as I realize as of right now I hate everything I own. "I can't wear any dresses or skirts because it's fall weather and Kyung and I are going bowling. I can't wear shorts because of the weather. So it is pants or leggings." I sigh.

I grab a pair of leggings from my dresser and a blue tunic long sleeve. I get dress, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair, I put my hair into a side braid, and put on some make-up.

"Jia! Kyung's here for you!" My mom shouts. I can hear the excitement in her voice.

"Coming!" I stop in my room to grab my phone, bag and some black boots. I rush downstairs and smile at Kyung. "Afternoon Kyung-oppa," I greet him.

"Afternoon Jia." He smiles at me.

I put on my shoes and turn to my mom. "We are going to leave now."

She smiles at me. "My baby girl is going on a date," she coos. "Let me take a picture." She pulls out her phone.

"Mom," I whine as Kyung chuckles.

"Oh, hush up. Now move close to Kyung and smile." She motions with her hand. He puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him. The two of us smile as my mom takes a plethora of photos.

"We're leaving now," I state.

"Alright. You two have fun," she says.

We finally leave my house and walk towards the bowling place. I stare up at Kyung. "What is the objective of bowling?"

"You want to knock down the most pins as you can and the winner is decided by the accumulated total after ten frames. You'll get the hang of it," he explains.

Kyung grabs ahold of my hand, but I don't mind. "Okay, that seems easy enough." I smile up at him.

"It's fun, I promise."

"I'm going to believe you."

We stop at a bus stop and wait. Once the bus comes, we get on and grab a seat. I sit by the window and Kyung never lets go of my hand.

"Do you have an idea where you want to go after bowling?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Well, tell me when you do."

After a bit of riding the bus, we get off and walk the rest of the way to the bowling ally. Kyung pays for the both us to play. We get bowling shoes and grab a lane.

"Let's get a ball," Kyung says. "You'll need a light ball."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask him.

"You aren't that strong," he states. He finds a ball and hands it to me. "Is it too heavy?"

I take it from him and I can hold it up. "Would argue with you, but you are right."

"Is it heavy?" He asks again.

"I can handle it."

"With one hand?" He his eyebrow at me.

I smile up at him. "I will need a lighter ball." After searching for a ball for me, we finally find one and head back to the lane.

I watch as Kyung sets up the game. "Do you want to go first?" He asks.

"No, I want to see how you do it."

"Alright." He puts our initials in and the game starts. He goes up, takes his first shot, and knock down seven pins. Kyung goes up again and knocks down one of the three pins left standing.

He comes over to me. "You did great Oppa!" I cheer for him.

"Thank you, but now it's your turn."

I stand up and grab my bowling ball. I try to copy Kyung's movement from when he bowled. I walk up to the lane, throw the ball and knock down five pins. I walk back to Kyung with a frown on my face, I thought I would do better.

"Why look like that? You did great for your first time," Kyung says.

"I thought I would do better," I pout.

Kyung places a hand on my face. "You're doing fine. Now, pick up your ball because you have a second chance."

I sigh as I do what he says. I roll the ball again and knock down another four. "Way to go!" Kyung claps.

I go back over to him. "Why thank you." We continue to play the game. I am doing better than I thought I would or Kyung is going easy on me.

"Congrats on winning," Kyung says.

"Thank you." I smile at him. Kyung smiles back and gives me a hug. "Can we play again?" I wonder.

"Of course. We can play as many times as you want."

I smile at him. "That's great because I want to play forever!"

"What?" He looks absolutely shocked.

"I'm kidding," I giggle.

We start up another game and continue to laugh and talk to one another. I really needed this, it is a wonderful break from the whole Bada thing. After our thir

Please log in to read the full chapter