Final

Orange and pink are perfect for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark had never imagined orange and pink would look so good together, but as he looked at the pictures of him and his best friend he couldn't hide the truth. Donghyuck's orange eyes shone brighter than anything else in Mark's life. The sun hitting his face perfectly in some pictures, in other the shadow loomed over him.

He looked at his friend’s eyes too. Wondering why Donghyuck's eyes were so much more beautiful. Jaemin's vibrant green eyes was everybody’s favourite eyes, but Mark disagreed with that. Donghyuck’s were his favourite. He loved Donghyuck for so much more than his eyes. He loved him for his sun kissed skin. For his obnoxious laugh. For the way, he always wraps his hands around Mark's waist instead of his shoulders when hugging.

"Just confess to him, Mark?" The yellowed cat eyed boy turned to him. Smiling slightly, seeing Mark look at Donghyuck's pictures again.

"I'll just die it will be easier." Renjun flicked his forehead. His yellow eyes staring at Mark's pink ones.

"Don't be stupid." Mark thought about asking Donghyuck out. His mind going both ways. Positive and negative. His cheeks having the same colour as his eyes, imagining Donghyuck saying yes. Imagining him being Donghyuck's boyfriend.

His heart hammered against his chest. Seeing Donghyuck's disgusted face. Saying no. He knew he would cry if he said no. He would be heartbroken. People often said Mark wore his heart on his sleeve, but he didn't. His heart was hidden deep inside him. The heart people saw was him being nice. Only one person was deep inside his heart. Only Donghyuck had reached that place in him.

"Hey, guys. What are you looking at?" Mark tried his best to hide the pictures in his hands. The picture that were mostly of the boy asking what he was looking at. He tried pushing them under his bed, but Donghyuck was faster. His orange eyes traveling across Marks face as he held his hand.

"I'm going now. See you guys later." Again, Mark felt his heart hammer again his chest. Making his cheeks deep red. Far deeper than his pink eyes. Donghyuck was holding his hand. Leaning across Mark's bed. Stopping Mark from putting them away.

"Let me see." If Mark wasn't already on the floor on his knees, he would definitely have fallen at Donghyuck's voice. His voice was soft, and warm. If Mark wasn't so against the idea of Donghyuck loving him he would say his voice was loving, but he didn't allow himself to think like that.

"S...ure." , why did he have to stutter? He tried to pretend he hadn't stuttered, but it didn't work. Donghyuck however didn't care. Far too interested on what Mark was holding. Only seeing pink eyes on the first picture. Feeling his stomach warm up.

Again, his eyes travelled up to Mark's face. Hoovering over his pink kissable lips. Silently asking if it was okay as he took the pictures out of Mark's hand. Feeling his fingers slip off them.

"Come up here," Donghyuck said as he sat up. Tapping the spot beside him. Mark felt himself fall more in love. The sun coming from the window hitting Donghyuck's face perfectly. Automatically reaching for his camera. Snapping a picture of the boy in front of him. His hair messy. His eyes questioning him. Mark looked at the picture, knowing deep down inside he found his new favourite. Sitting down beside his crush.

"You took these?" Donghyuck shuffled through the pictures. Using a little longer time on each that were of him. Loving the way Mark made him look. Mark could make him look beautiful. For the first time in his life he liked every part of his body.

"Yeah..." All his friends knew he took pictures. Even Donghyuck. The only difference between Donghyuck and everybody else was that he had never seen them. Only the pictures the teacher had made him take.

"I knew you were good... but you make even me look pretty." He was holding Mark's old favourite photo. Donghyuck running on the soccer field towards Jaemin. His magica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter