Changes

Start or Finished

Jungkook's p.o.v

 

It's been two weeks. The dream I had keeps coming up. I feel that it was important but whatever. It's probably just one of those weird dreams that you'll never understand.

 

"Let's eat steak."

 

Jimin says to me in a soft cheerful voice before handing the waitress the menu. After we finish work, I decided to bring Jimin out. Actually he asked me. Jimin has been different....lately.

 

That Taehyung guy had completely disappeared from my life.

 

His phone number was deleted somehow from my contacts. I tried asking Jimin about him a couple of times yet it never really did come up to make Jimin listen. 

 

As the food came to our table Jimin puts his hand on top of mine. I look at him but he was just smiling and complimenting the waiters. As one by one left, the last one looks at us with the corners of his eyes before descending. 

 

"Jungkook-ah." 

 

I hum in response to Jimin.

 

"Do you think to become.....official?"

 

Head jerking up, I ask "Why?"

 

"I do love you. I want our fans to know. I want people to see us together. Not just in k-dramas,” Jimin says, face turning a dark shade.

 

"I-" 

 

I wasn't sure what to say but I did love Jimin. I didn't want him to think otherwise.

 

"We'll tell them soon. Trust me."

 

After hearing my answer Jimin's smile comes back. 

 

 

 

 

Third person p.o.v

 

 

*click click*

 

The unknown person quickly shoves the camera away as a waiter came by.

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————

 

 

Hoseok was laying on his living room floor. Awake yet he didn't want to move a limb. He's not even all that sure what he was thinking yesterday. 

 

Taehyung this. Taehyung that. 

 

He takes a deep sigh before getting up. 'Only stuff like that will happen in movies. Taehyung will just think I'm a creep.' Hoseok thinks. Taking a calming shower.

 

He might as well go watch Jimin act then maybe after, do something. He wouldn't so call himself a friend of Jimin but it's not like they hate each other...right.

 

Hoseok gets in his small car. He got his car on the street. Ready to go! Hoseok steps on the brake. A man pops up in front of the car. Making Hoseok step the break abruptly to a stop. With a grump Hoseok undo his seatbelt.

 

"Are you okay?" Somehow the gentle words fly out of his mouth. The man looks up. Hoseok steps back shocked.

 

"Yes, thank you for checking." 

 

The man starts to walk again. “Where are you going?" Hoseok ask.

 

"Why?" 

 

"I...um.." 

 

After a moment of silence the man answers "I'm going to Jirayu Cafe,” the man chuckles.

 

"Yeah, me too. Care to get in?" Hoseok says gesturing towards the car.

 

The man smiles, “Kim Taehyung". 

 

"Jung Hoseok.” Hoseok smiles back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

They had arrived and Taehyung was now ordering. Hoseok sat in a booth staring out the window. 

 

Taehyung was a nice sweet man. Anyone would like him. Well, except Jimin as it seems. Of course Hoseok knew Jimin and Taehyung weren't just actors who came across each other. 

 

He wasn't exactly sure but he knew something was off. 

 

"It’s sad we hadn't had the chance to be in a drama together yet," Taehyung states.

 

"Oh, yeah..." Hoseok quietly sips his drink. “So, um you met Jimin. Right?"

 

Taehyung's face changes at the sudden question. 

 

"Yea, we did three dramas together."

 

Hoseok's phone lit up with a message. "I will be going now. Sorry."

 

Hoseok takes a bow then leaves. Leaving his drink unfinished. Yet, on his napkin it left a message. Taehyung picks it up, to see Hoseok's number.

 

Taehyung folds it neatly into his pocket. He actually wanted to talk to the guy more. It reminded him of Jimin. 

 

(Flashback)

 

"Where's Jimin? He didn't put on his jacket yet." 

 

Taehyung saw Jimin go outside not to long ago. “I will bring it to him." Taehyung says to the staff.

 

"Thank you Taehyung." the staff says before leaving.

 

Taehyung hurries out the door. Looking around, it looks like Jimin isn't at the next scene. Taehyung takes a look around then takes off to the rose garden. Earlier he heard Jimin tell his manager about how nice it was.

 

When he got there, Jimin was trying to pick a rose. 

 

"You know this isn't our property," Taehyung says jokingly.

 

"Who do you think you are?" Jimin asks while turning around not even bothering to see the guy.

 

Seeing it was Taehyung who said that Jimin's face changes. 

 

"O-oh Jihoon. Sorry about that.." he trails off.

 

"You mean Taehyung." Taehyung chuckles. Jihoon was his name in that drama.

 

Jimin and Taehyung weren't really close in the first place. To say, Jimin was really quite. 

 

After the shooting Taehyung was all done but he waited for Jimin. Jimin comes in minutes after. “You're still here." 

 

"Yea, I thought we should talk more so maybe I could bring you home."

 

Jimin had the word 'uncomfortable' written on his face as he packed his things. Taehyung being the man he is, saw it. 

 

"Or you could give me your number,” Taehyung states.

 

After a moment of silence Jimin agreed, writing his number down on a piece of napkin from lunch.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

Taehyung takes a deep sigh. Jimin changed a lot. Like too much.

 

*CLANK* Taehyung shook his head as he looks towards the sound.

 

 

 

Taehyung's p.o.v

 

A man who had broad shoulders and plump lips apologizes before picking up the cups. I get up to use the restroom. After using the restroom I left the cafe. 

 

I was just waiting for the bus since I didn't bring my car when I heard talking. I stop leaning on the pole trying to make out the words. The sun was lowering by now. 

 

"I was just out buying something." 

 

"Well, get back quick. I don't want to wait." 

 

"Yes Jungkook."

 

Jungkook!? Who is this person? I turn to look but whoever that person was is gone.

 

 

 

 

Jin's p.o.v

 

I quickly dash home after receiving Jungkook's call. I just thought he'd be with Jimin longer.

 

I like Jimin a lot but he's weird. Not trying to be mean but whenever Jungkook is close to me he gives me this look. 

 

When I reach the house I see that the lights are on. I walk in the house and the TV is on but no Jungkook. I feel some wind blowing. Turns out the kitchen window is open. I go close it. I try to close it but it's not as easy. 

 

"Boo!" 

 

I feel someone's arms around me. Trying not to panic I turn around. Jungkook's eyes are on me as I look back.

 

"Scared you." Jungkook says as I untangle myself away from him.

 

"You-"

 

"You should make food. I'm hungry." Jungkook tells me before going into the living room. Hungry? I thought he just ate.

 

I go wash my hands, getting the food ready. When I was almost done just waiting for something in the oven I peeked into the living room. Jungkook was watching the TV. I observe for a bit then turn my attention towards the food again.

 

*ring ring*

 

It was the home phone. There was one in the living room and the kitchen. Thinking Jungkook won't pick it up I answered it. But before I could say something I heard Jungkook's voice on the line. I looked in the living room and sure enough Jungkook had the phone.

 

I didn't want to be eavesdropping so I was going to hang up. Until I heard my name.

 

"Is Jin still there?" 

 

"Um..yeah." 

 

"Why though, it's getting late." 

 

"Jimin, I have nothing with him he's just a...housekeeper. So stop worrying,” Jungkook answered.

 

I quickly put the phone back. Housekeeper. I guess that's better than...something. As I was setting the table, Jungkook was still talking to Jimin. I look curiously wondering what they were talking about. 

 

When Jungkook finishes with his food and I'm done washing the dishes I walk back home. It was somewhat dark but I didn't want to bother Jungkook. 

 

"Oh, Jin you're back late." Ms.Jeon says as I enter the house. 

 

"Yea, Jungkook wanted something to eat before I left."

 

I started up the stairs to my room but heard Mrs.Jeon's voice.

 

"Yes, aunt."

 

"Jin, can you help me with the preparations for Jungkook's birthday?"

 

"Jungkook's birthday?"

 

 

 

Author's Note 

 

Jungkook's birthday will be the next chapter. Things will get sour and sweet. Bye, see you.