CH1.2: Invitation

Never Give Up

Cute assistant, new one, entered the Hyuk's working place. All of previous assistants just though he is super cute and thanks to class walls with minimum blocking view, they kept on staring on Hyuk, not working. His father fired them for that. Yes, they were supposed to work at work (it's work after all) but he still felt bad for them. After about 5th assistant Hyuk asked his father to instal blinds or something. Thankfully his father agree and now Hyuk felt like he had more privacy. Yet this young girl were still blushing and out of breath when she entered his office.

“Mr. Han, the secretary of Mr. Kim called to set the meeting with you. She wanted to know if you agree and if yes then when possibly will you be free. I checked your schedule and you are free tomorrow and Sunday. But then your fiance called that meeting with her parents will be at Sunday. Should I say to Mr. Kim that you are busy or will you agree to meeting?” she asked and Hyuk looked up at her.

“You mean CEO Kim of Kim Electronics?” he asked little bit confused.

“No, Mr., I meant the heir, Mr. Kim Won Shik,” she said and Hyuk had to turn around so she won't see blush creeping on his face. He wanted to settle meeting with him? Why? They say each other at business meeting at the Kim's company but he want to meet again? Oh, right, he probably just want to settle some details about the deal or change something.

Hyunk sigh and turned back to his secretary when he felt it's save. “I think the sooner the better. Maybe it's something important related to deal we've made. Sure I'll meet him tomorrow. Please settle all details with his secretary and just mail them to me,” he smiled at the girl and she blush and bow.

“Yes sir,” she walked out of the office.

Later that day Hyuk got a mail about the dinner meeting. It sounded good and he couldn't wait for tomorrow. He remembered how clumsy he was and how he tought Wonshik, how to eat burger. That guy obviously didn't eat fast food a lot. He had this charm aura around him but he was just so caring sometimes that it made Hyuk feel all weird in his stomach.

He almost fall on those beautiful thoughts when his phone rang. He looked at calling number and sigh. “Yeah, Jung Yeon, what do you want?”

“Oppa~,” Hyuk almost got a heart attack. “Oppa I missed you! Why are you not answering my calls? We're getting married soon! I want to meet with you as soon as possible! We should spend more ti-”

“I told you I'm working Jungyeon. I have a lot of resposibillities. You can't just call whenever you want to. We will meet at Sunday, remember?” he felt not so patient with her. There was several reason why.

“But oppa, I want spend more time with you alone. Not with our parents,” he could imagine her pouting.

“Will will have a lot time like that when we're married couple. Do you want me to get kick out of company? What husband will I be if I won't ear money for us?” he asked and word husband just felt so not right for him. Their marriage was just a deal yet that girl was so excited to marry him. She was just nineteen, she didn't knew what she's talking about.

“I know I know,” he heard her sigh. “I'll see you at Sunday than, okay?”

“Yes yes, we'll meet at Sunday. Bye,” he waited for her to say bye as well and hang up. How much he didn't want to marry her.

Jungyeon was heir of another slightly bigger company than his father's. She was their only daughter but her father wanted a man to took over the company, since she wasn't really capable of that, and take good care of her. What else to do? Hyuk's father and her father set a family meeting and introduce them together. Next there was deal on the table and their marriage in the air. Jungyeon was way too excited to have so handsome and mature husband that she didn't thought as Hyuk wished she would.

He had to move on from his admiration to Wonshik and concentrated to upcoming events. Wedding was supposed to be in next few months; soon, as his fiance mentioned. There was no way he would love Jungyeon. She was way too annoying, childish and was used to fact that she can have what she ask for. He really really didn't like her.

He had to finish his work and then decide what he will wear tomorrow for a meeting. He would take whatever work just to have a peace from his family and fiance.


I'm aware that this isn't longer either but was aware of the previous chapter was short so I change it into 'part 1' and this is 'part 2'. I'm working on next chapter (full chapter) so I hope you lke this and will wait for next one! See you as soon as possible ^^