To love again

BlackPink One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] To love again [/CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

[CONTENTID2] 

Jennie isn't sure she can love again.

After many heartbreaks and unrequited loves she finds herself head over heels for Jisoo, a dorky, 4 dimensional girl who sometimes acts like a baby.

With the help of her best friend, Rosé, she is able to move on.

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Bee-Dio [/CONTENTID3] 

 

[CONTENTID4] It had been a long day for Jennie. She had just finished a hard day at work and was heading home when she saw a pretty black haired girl with a tall blonde. Actually, pretty was an understatement, the girl was stunning.

 

 

She had big eyes, full lips and long eylashes. Her dark hair matched her eye color and made her light skin stand out. She was quite thin and not too short, proportioned and fit.

 

 

Jennie was struck by her beauty, she wanted to know who that girl was as soon as possible. She felt that this was what people called 'love at first sight'.

 

Jennie didn't know how to explain what she was feeling, she had just seen this girl and she was already thinking of asking her out.

 

 

What was happening to her? It could just be a crush, right? Jennie shook away her thoughts and continued walking towards her house. When she walked past the two girls she noticed how close together they were and it pained her heart seeing them hugging.

She glared at the ground, scolding herself for getting mad over something so silly.

She didn't even know the girl! 

 

When she finally got to her house the first thing she did was throw herself on the bed and lie there for some minutes, thinking about what had happened.

 

After a lot of meditation she decided to call her best friend, Rosé.

[ring ring ring ring]

No answer

 

Jennie groaned when her friends voicemail sounded

 

"Hi! I'm on a date, talk to me later!~"

 

She turned off her phone and decided to go to sleep.

 

[Ed Sheeran - Shape of You ringtone]

 

Jennie quickly woke up and grabbed her phone.

 

"Hey Rosé" Jennie said as she lifted the phone.

 

"Hi! Why'd you call me?" She could hear someone elses voice in the background, she just didn't know who it was.

 

"Something happened today..." Jennie started when Rosé interruped her.

 

"Jennie guess what! We have two new students in our art class!" Rosé almost shouted and she could hear some laughs coming from the other line.

 

"Um, okay" Jennie wasn't very excited about the news, as she wanted to tell her friend what had happpened to her.

 

"Hi! I'm Lisa!" Another voice said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter