(1(

you're finer than some wine

Walking through her apartment door has never felt so good before. Joy drops her school bag near the door and tugs her apron from around her waist, letting the coffee-stained fabric flutter onto the couch and then slide off onto the floor. Having morning classes and then an eight hour shift at the coffee shop near campus always leaves Joy feeling like her legs are going to fall off.

She really wants to just climb into bed but being out all day has left her feeling kind of icky so she takes a quick shower and lets her hair air dry as she microwaves a frozen dinner because she’s too tired and hungry to cook anything.

Three dollar salisbury steak has never smelled so good before.

Joy takes her gourmet meal into the bedroom to eat in bed, because this is her apartment and she’s twenty-two and allowed to do whatever the hell she wants.

Her legs are buried under the covers while her TV is on mute and she’s shoveling mashed potatoes into when she hears it.

“Ohh …”

Looks like Joy’s next door neighbor has yet another visitor over, and just like clockwork (it always starts about an hour after Joy gets home from her one to nine shift), they’re having too loud for these paper-thin walls.

Joy is pretty sure they’re just one night stands because she’s never seen a boyfriend (or girlfriend) come or go from her neighbor’s apartment before. But it happens every Wednesday (who even has a one night stand on a  Wednesday), also known as Joy’s busiest day full of mind-numbing classes and bratty college students asking for their complicated order of a venti iced half caff ristretto 4 pump sugar free cinnamon dolce soy skinny latte or some like that.

So excuse her if the last thing she wants to hear is her admittedly extremely hot neighbor getting it on with someone (sorry Marvin, not on Wednesdays).

Practically inhaling the rest of her dinner – because Joy doesn’t want to lose her appetite before she’s finished – she drops the empty tray on her bedside table and cranks up the volume to Guardians of the Galaxy, praying that Chris Pratt being his suave, Starlord self will distract her from the moans next door.

 

------------------------------

READ THE REST ON MY TUMBLR BLOG, Ultimate Female Kpop Ship Shots. Link: https://ultimatefemalekpopshipshots.tumblr.com/