Commence

F.L.Y

Forever is composed of nows- Emily Dickinson

Nora Pov  (Italics means thoughts)


I took a deep breath and walked into my first period, a smile automatically plastered on my face. This was my favorite class, not because I loved quadratics, but becasue this was one of the few classes where I got to be with two of my childhood friends. I spotted the two boys in the back of the class huddled over their phones, fingers moving quickly, probably on grinder. I laugh at my own attempted joke trying to lift up my deflated mood and walk towards the empty desk beside them;without, failling to notice the stares and whispers I was getting.

Urgh. 7 more hours of this sh*t.

"Yah! Beacon! Kai! Not even going to say hi to your best friend?" I ask nonchalanty, putting my book bag down in my seat, completly awhare of the glares I was receiving from girls and even a few guys in the class.

Kai looked up and beamed at me nudging Baekhyun, who immediatly put down his phone and looked up smiling flirtatiously.

"Hellloo donsaenngg! You look good today." Baekhyun spoke attempting to speak English with his heavy Korean accent. Which made him sound and look 10x cuter.

I pretend to puke at his comment feeling my face heat up.

Baekhyun's smile disappears as he continues to stare at my face.  "How did you get that black eye?! Who was it?"

From the corner of my eye I see Kai sit up in his chair with his gaze piercing through me.

Flustered from their stare I spur the first thing that comes to mind.  "Uh, yeah. I had the craziest moring! As I was rushing out my house I saw this cool place which opens at like 6 and stuff, and they had this promo where you get free bread if it's your first time there and I though why not, and while I was rushing to get the bread and not be late I fell onto this woman's elbow while she was picking her bread and yeah." I take a deep breath after my long explaination eyeing their faces, a sheepish smile on my face. Good going Nora, you've completly fooled them!

"Ok, good. I seriously though you got beat up or something." Baekhyun replied with an innocent smile on his face. I look at kai complety flabbergasted as he nods along to the comment, relief washing over his face. I smile apologetically at them and start thanking the Lord for giving me these friends while praying that both of these inncoent angles have enough brain cells to be able to grauate highschool.

"You seriously should've came to me to conceal it though. You have sh*tty clown like makeup skills." Baekhyun states a mischievous smile on his face.

Completly caught of guard by his jab I stare at him mouth agape with my hand automatically proceeding to slowly slide its longest finger from under my desk towards his direction.

Baekhyun gasps and immediately stands up unawhere of the stares he recived from the whole class. "Yah Nora! You can't do that to your opaa I was only speaking God's words you-"

"Baekhyun! For the love of God please take a seat and be quite for the rest of this class!" Mr.Wu our math teacher yells, cutting off Baekhyun, his face showing no remorse to Baekhyun and his bullsh*t today.

I snicker to myself as I pull out my books realizing that class had begun 5 mintues ago. I look at Baekhyun who was blushing profusely and at Kai who thought this whole situation was hilarious, wishing that time would just stop.

 


Okay, so here is my first chapter!  Kinda boring, I know. Probably alot of grammer errors. And not exactly what the forward contained,but trust me the story's going to get better. But if you like the story so far, and wish for me to continue it, please comment or show some sort of sign. I am kinda unsure if I should continue. Hope you enjoyed so far!!  Adios, until next time!!!!!!