To Win Your Heart

Transferred to Love You♡

Thunder's POV

I texted Mir.

-----------------------------------------

You: Are you coming over to help me set up for my date?

Mir: Yeah, I'll be right there.

----------------------------------------

I planned everything out, and with the help of my best friend, I know Victoria will love me.

Mir soon came over and we went to set up the perfect date.

You/Victoria's POV

I decided to wear something cute and pretty.

Color-Block Long Sleeve Dress (Belt not Included)

I was about to leave the house when Mrs. No stopped me.

"Where are you going Victoria?"

"To my friend's house."

"*Sighs* Ok, just be safe and call me if something happens."

When I left the house I thought, "She's just like my mom." You laugh at the thought of it. People around you stared at you like you were some crazy person.

After walking a couple of blocks, a car pulls up to you. A cute boy gets out of the car. He walks up to you and says, "I'm Mir. I go to your school."

"Yeah I think I've seen you before. What do you need?" You ask polietly.

"I'm here to take you to your date."

"Date? Wait wh-" before you could finish your sentence, Mir pulls you into the car and drives off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive at a small resturant. As you enter the building, you notice Mir has left. Next thing you know Mir popes out of no where wearing a waiter's outfit.

He brings you to a table and leavesyou there. You see Thunder arriving in a teux, and he sits down infront of you.

"Thanks for coming" He smiles.

You smile back, but had nothing to say since you were feeling awkward right now.

Mir comes back with a drink. After he pours it into both you and Thunder's glasses he stands behind you.

Thunder's POV

Mir stood behind Victoria to make sure everything was okay. He gave me a wink for support.

tumblr_ltoxvevYaB1r4xpp7o3_250.jpg

After eating Victoria started to talk to me.

"I'm not trying to be mean here, but why did you invite?"

"Umm....Because...um.." You were having a hard time. You wanted to tell her that you like her, but you were such a coward to do so. Instead you decided to change the subject of the conversation.

"So that's a nice outfit your wearing." You say. Mir looks at you thinking "What the heck man. That's such a lame excuse."

"Aww. Thanks" said Victoria. She blushes from your comment.

You/Victoria's POV

Thunder was super sweet. After we talk for a little longer, I thought I should go because it was getting late.

When you were outside the resturant, you give a hug to Thunder. 

"Thanks Oppa. Maybe we could do this again."

Thunder just blushes, and you start your way home.

As you were walking you thought, "Thunder is such a good friend."

When you returned home you saw Mrs. No vacuming the house. 

"How was it? Did anything bad happen?"

"No, it went fine."

That night as you layed in bed you remembered something Mir said earlier.

Flashback

"I'm here to take you to your date." 

End of Flashback

You thought about it some more until you said, "Omo! Thunder likes me!"