three.

Taeyong's little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, the faster we get over with it, the more you can rest." 

Johnny led Jae eun into his room and she sat on his bed, as she normally would if she was punished by any of then. His room had already been cleared of his roommates since they knew what was going to happen and left to get ice cream.

She drummed her fingers against the bed, nervous for what was to come, no matter how many times she had been in this position.

She watched as he reached into his cupboard to fish out a handy wooden brush, one with a flat surface. "Oh come on..." she muttered under her breath. If she gets spanked by that, she probably won't be able to sit comfortably for one entire week! And that wasn't ideal, considering the fact that they weren't busy this week, so that meant more eyes on her.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing, oppa."

"Good."

He pushed the drawer shut, and grabbing a stool from his desk, he sat across her, leaning forward to meet her gaze. (Considering the height difference, he looked pretty ridiculous doing that, but she was so scared her laughter came out as a squeak.)

"Why am I punishing you?" He asked, in his normal, calm tone.

"I pushed you and ran away."

"I'm sure we lectured you enough, right?" He glanced at her, and she nods eagerly. She did not want yet another nagging.

"Alright then, over my lap." He ordered, and she complied reluctantly, dragging herself over his lap.

He left her on (because she was still the princess of their big family) and started.

After just the first two swats, she was squirming. She was lightly spanked by Winwin just before, and her bottom was still slightly sore, so it definitely did not help that he was using the most painful brush she has known of either. 

The spanking dragged on for pretty long, and she was getting more restless second by second. Her legs kicked up involuntarily and her whines grew louder. "Oppa! Stop, it hurts!" 

"Lee Jaeeun. If you don't keep it down, I'm getting Jaehyun to hold you down, and you know he'd spank you for it as well." Johnny reminded.

For a moment, his threat worked. She definitely tried much harder to keep her legs down.

But her bottom was roasting more and more, and she decided that she would try her best to struggle out of it. Who knows, maybe Johnny would relent.

She wriggled and kicked her legs, trying to snake herself out of his grip. That didn't work; it only aggravated Johnny further. "Jaehyun-ah! I need a little help here!"

The latter would usually arrive in a few seconds flat (considering their dorm wasn't very big), but he didn't show up.

"Jaehyun?" He called again, and there was a series of knocks before whoever it was outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter