Shot 2

LOVE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

( First and foremost, I have nothing against Jonghyun. In fact, I like him and his songs. )

 

 

Shot 2: Because I'm with the love of my life. 

Itaewon YAS ; 7PM
Tiffany's Birthday & SNSD's 10th Anniversary Party 

 


"Aigoo! My baby dragon looks perfect in pink! Sooooo handsome!"


The couple entered the restaurant Itaewon YAS Tiffany rented. They were welcomed by a waiter and led them to where the party was while her boyfriend was following her from behind. She spotted Bora who was also invited and the three had a little chitchat. On their way to the room where their live video would be held, they surprisingly bumped to the guy Jiyong loathed.

 

"Taeyeon-noona!" Jonghyun beamed with pleasure. He still hadn't noticed Taeyeon's company.

 

"Jonghyunnie!"

 

Jonghyunnie my !

 

"How are you, noona?"

 

Jonghyun moved closer to Taeyeon when Jiyong stepped forward to her side and pushed Jonghyun's head with his index and middle fingers.

 


"Ugh. . ." Jonghyun grunted. "G-Dragon?!"

 

"Jiyong!" Taeyeon glared at him in which he raised an eyebrow.

 


"Yep. You're right. It's the great G-Dragon in front of you," he stood tall and proud, full of swag before him. Jonghyun was wondering why was the G-Dragon here in their company. Was he lost?

 

"O-Okay. Uhm, what can I say? Uhhh, hello, G-Dragon sunbaenim. It's strange to see y...y–"

 

"Well, Steph invited me 'cause I'm one of his best best friends and Taeyeon is my—"


"Excuse us, Jonghyun," she interrupted the two, quite pissed.

 

"Wait here, bro, okay?" demanded Jiyong and Jonghyun could only nod in confusion. Jiyong gave him a wink before Taeyeon dragged him to the practice room opposite to the lift.

 

Taeyeon is my...? Jonghyun thought as the two disappeared on his sight, a look of confusion clouding his shocked face.

 

"Jiyong, we're here to celebrate Stephanie's birthday! Not to shove into Jonghyun's face that I'm yours!"

 

She reproached as soon as she closed the door.

 

"Jonghyung deserves it."

 

"No! You're going overboard, Jiyong! Jonghyun knows nothing!"

 

"Really? Me, overboard? Are you serious? Then what do you call it when he's always tailing you? The fans are suspecting already! Of course the kid knows nothing because you never tell him about me! About us! You know, up until now, I still don't understand why you never tell it to him."

 

Jiyong lost control to himself and bursted out. He didn't mean to shout at her but she pushed him to his limits.


"Jiyong, I'm sorry. I thought we already talked about this."

 

"It's okay, Tae. I only want him to know his place. And you're going to introduce me to him. Now. Yes, NOW."

 

"'Hmm, too possessive, my baby dragon. It doesn't suit your handsome face."

 

"Let me, okay?"

 

"Hm, okay. But please don't go hard on him, Jiyong! I'm warning you!"

 

"Sure!" Jiyong smirked knowing he could finally plot his childish revenge on him. They went out of the room and saw Jonghyun still waiting for them.

 

"Thanks for waiting, kid," he patted him on his shoulder.

 

"So..." Jonghyun started.

 

"Uhm..." Jiyong nudged her to speak up but Taeyeon couldn't find the right words.

 

"So, sunbaenim, welcome in our comp. . . Welcome in our company."

 

Jonghyun's voice trailed off the moment he witnessed his sunbae wrapping his arm around his noona's waist. Surprised, Taeyeon jerked her head back. Jiyong purposely did it to show him who he really is. Not just the G-Dragon he knows. Not just the sunbae he knows but the Kwon Jiyong as, "Hi, Jonghyun-ssi, I am Taeyeon's boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. Glad to finally meet you, man! I heard a lot of good things about you from my girlfriend," he smiled in triumph, seeing the pained and shocked expression painted in the younger guy's face. He took a glance to his girlfriend who was beside him and she looked tense. Jonghyun felt uneasy all of a sudden. His Taeyeon-noona never told him about them.

 

 

"Thanks. I'll enjoy the party and it will never be boring because I'm with the love of my life."

 

Hearing that, Jonghyun's heart throbbed in pain. He couldn't believe that the girl he waited for to move on and be herself again was already taken. At that moment, he wanted to just disappear from them and nurse his brokenness. As a man, Jiyong knew the guy's real intention to his girlfriend. The way he stares and acts around her says it all. He felt threatened. Taeyeon and him have been friends for a long time and he just couldn't tell her to stay away from him. It's not that he doesn't trust her girlfriend but the guy was really something. To make his territory known to him in a detailed manner, the not-so-possessive Jiyong planted a sweet kiss on Taeyeon's temple in which the latter hid her blushing face of embarrassment. Jonghyun didn't fail to notice it and he became fidgety. He was complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter